Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 323. (Read 522763 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 500
2 days to March, when is the tokens going to be released to the investors and listed on exchanges. I think this is taking a long time. If RSK is not ready I think they should please launch this on Ethereum platform

It would be great to launch this on Ethereum
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
2 days to March, when is the tokens going to be released to the investors and listed on exchanges. I think this is taking a long time. If RSK is not ready I think they should please launch this on Ethereum platform
Activity: 1316
Merit: 254
United Crowd
1) WINGS is one of its kind in crypto's space (Crowdfunding mix with Forecast and Rewards' mechanism)

not sure wings is the one have rewads mechanism, if you know about startjoin.com is there have same rewads mechanism with alpha.wings but im agreed this is something great project.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Wings is going to be one of great projects 2017

1) WINGS is one of its kind in crypto's space (Crowdfunding mix with Forecast and Rewards' mechanism)
2) WINGS Platform has real use cases (a lot of projects is looking for partnership)
3) Wings Token play important roles (proposal, forecast) and no inflation
4) Huge community (Eth + Rootstock)
5) With tight budget collected from Backing Campaign for development and marketing, WINGS is NOT overvalued.
6) WINGS already has a functioning decentralized platform http://alpha.wings.ai/ which is ready to go live

In my personal opinion, in a long term, WINGS could surpass atleast #Doge Marketcap  Smiley
Activity: 142
Merit: 100
someone please tell traders on liqui , that wings launch date is near so the price can go back to 10,000 sat again.

WINGS DAO is the revolution and would be the best coin in 2017 !!!!!
 Grin
yeah,i will keep it still until 20 times  Grin
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
Many people have been waiting for distribution of wings and immediately listed in the major exchanger Smiley
Activity: 1316
Merit: 254
United Crowd
comeon wings over 2000 BTC raised!
we need get back this bankroll for move to other side in march Cool
Activity: 2054
Merit: 528
❤ Bitcoin Garden
Activity: 154
Hoping rally on poloniex just like pascal  Grin Grin

that wont happen bruh
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Hoping rally on poloniex just like pascal  Grin Grin
someone please tell traders on liqui , that wings launch date is near so the price can go back to 10,000 sat again.

WINGS DAO is the revolution and would be the best coin in 2017 !!!!!
 Grin
Activity: 1150
Merit: 502
Total Supply: 100,000,000 WINGS

Foundation, team, bounty, advisors, and referral supply: 25,000,000

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

what is your point?

Im controlling his account and telling people truth as if it comes from different personalities, this tactic is helpful for increasing the effect of and highlighting importance of the knowledge that is being put up for discussion. I do that for reasons that are not directly related to the piece of information posted by rgornik.
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
I want 1 wings at 15000 to 40000 sat

Lol. If 40k sats will happen this year i'm gonna buy a new car.  Grin
40k sat is not impossible given the interest in Wings and there future development plan.
Wings have recently joined hands with Antshares and hope it will be beneficial to both projects Smiley
Activity: 602

I expect the token to be at that region too, if Waves token can be priced at over 20ksat, Wings token should be price around that figure if not higher. When is the tokens going to be released to the investors

Tokens will be released this March next month. Let's go to Polo or Kraken please.  Grin Grin Grin
They've talked about this over and over again, but everyone kept asking when it will be released. so it is not wrong if we allow teams to work without distractions of this question ..  Smiley Wink
Activity: 2366
Merit: 366

I expect the token to be at that region too, if Waves token can be priced at over 20ksat, Wings token should be price around that figure if not higher. When is the tokens going to be released to the investors

Tokens will be released this March next month. Let's go to Polo or Kraken please.  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

Activity: 2366
Merit: 366

Lol. If 40k sats will happen this year i'm gonna buy a new car.  Grin
Activity: 1050
Merit: 508

It's been a while since I checked Wings Telegram. Any updates yet? Regarding the beta test they also didn't messaged me back or maybe they already have enough people to test it. Someone from Slack or Telegram share us something new? Cheers.
Activity: 1624
Be patient for exchange.
True, I would rather be patient than I have to hurry, I am sure the wings will be available at major exchanges like Poloniex or it could be on the stock Bittrex ..  Smiley Wink
Jump to: