Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 361. (Read 522763 times)

Activity: 478
Merit: 250
Wings will be the second attempt at modern DAO. Hopefully second time is the charm. Wink

Adidas say "First never follows", I hope second never do as well.....
legendary
Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012
Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel
Wings will be the second attempt at modern DAO. Hopefully second time is the charm. Wink
Activity: 524
Merit: 500
ico price now?

It is not done right now, and each alt has own ico price, would be done after ico, so stay tuned, they will calculate for invesotrs
Activity: 239
ico price now?
Activity: 840
Merit: 523
Turn your financial ideas into reality
So basically May is the earliest date of possible launch? Or do we need to wait longer for full version of Roostock to get our coins? Or is alpha enough? Basically, I would like to have a confirmation if we will get the coins in May or when exactly?

As we said before, we are planing to release Wings beta and distribute Wings tokens during Q1, as we have several companies looking to use Wings.

We are looking to launch Wings on RSK as originally planned, however if its launch is delayed, we will explore the alternative options.
Activity: 164
Merit: 100
proud to be joining the wings ico, thank you so much
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
OK, it seems Rootstock alpha is scheduled for May and Wings token release depends on Rootstock release date. So if Rootstock will not be delayed can we expect our Wings tokens in May or is alpha not enough and we need to wait for full Rootstock release? I would really hate having my BTC locked for too long.

Long term planners for wings don't even mind if it takes a year to release . From the beginning, wings would be on multichain platform with ROOTSTOCK EVM as its core. BTW, people from RSK are doing a hell of great job. Securing its code and testing it thoroughly. WINGS platform will be a standard in crowdfunding in years to come . It must be rock solid from its foundation.

is this gonna somehow affect first ICO partners were planning to launch with your platform?

Less than 94 hours left to take action for this backing campaign we still have some time to make reserve our seat for this amazing journey. There will a lot of new people will come to join this one.

some 200 BTC collected in a last day or so, right?
Good concept and team but bad investment at the moment. With Bitcoin about to rally and hit new all time highs, having coins locked in an ICO till spring at shortest will angry many people. I invested only 2 BTC though so no big deal.

Having the BTC locked up is a great thing in my perspective...forcing me to wait with it and be tempted to sell so cheaply, nevertheless history in ICO markets has proved, the longer you wait on your investment the higher the gain!

I just want to mention that the core team is well experienced with crowdfunded coins having worked on Mastercoin and Crypti, we're definitely going to be conservative with the funding and not spending it on low value, low return stuff.
Activity: 478
Good concept and team but bad investment at the moment. With Bitcoin about to rally and hit new all time highs, having coins locked in an ICO till spring at shortest will angry many people. I invested only 2 BTC though so no big deal.

Having the BTC locked up is a great thing in my perspective...forcing me to wait with it and be tempted to sell so cheaply, nevertheless history in ICO markets has proved, the longer you wait on your investment the higher the gain!
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
Less than 94 hours left to take action for this backing campaign we still have some time to make reserve our seat for this amazing journey. There will a lot of new people will come to join this one.
Activity: 770
Merit: 251

we are also accepting eth, etc, ltc and xrp for the backing campaign, which btw are underfunded by about 50%; if you believe btc is going up then the alts are going to be going down

the last day of ICO will be crazy
Activity: 476

Wings Platform Alpha Demo Insight for Indonesian Community.
http://www.oneyesoneno.com/2017/01/bocoran-alpha-demo-wings-platform.html

Special thanks to:
CoinInterview.com
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eO8-875-gBM&t=3721s
 Grin
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
One or more year to test is evrything is ok?

we are also accepting eth, etc, ltc and xrp for the backing campaign, which btw are underfunded by about 50%; if you believe btc is going up then the alts are going to be going down
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
OK, it seems Rootstock alpha is scheduled for May and Wings token release depends on Rootstock release date. So if Rootstock will not be delayed can we expect our Wings tokens in May or is alpha not enough and we need to wait for full Rootstock release? I would really hate having my BTC locked for too long.

Long term planners for wings don't even mind if it takes a year to release . From the beginning, wings would be on multichain platform with ROOTSTOCK EVM as its core. BTW, people from RSK are doing a hell of great job. Securing its code and testing it thoroughly. WINGS platform will be a standard in crowdfunding in years to come . It must be rock solid from its foundation.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
So maybe somewhere around may, wings tokens will be tradedable on exchanges?
Why this focus on rootstock?
Was this planned from the beginning?
No bashing. Just for my Information.
Couldnt read much here because I always read in iconomi thread.
Obviously I missed some things :-D
Any critical news for als as longtime holder?
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002
Only 5 days left, hard to believe since we waited so long but patience will pay off.

All Pending EGGS claims have been approved (or disapproved)

please remember to hatch your EGGS into WINGS before January 6!!!

Thank you Dev and nice campaign and hard work.

What do you mean by hatch? I got my eggs to be approved but they are apparently still pending, do I need to do anything beyond submitting them into the campaign?

Same question over here.

as long as they are on fly.wings.ai, it is fine
Jump to: