Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 365. (Read 522763 times)

Activity: 427
Merit: 250
By the end of the presale various coins will equalize, so there will be no difference which coin you use.

That is absolutely correct. All does BTCMORGAN do is a try to twist statements into different meaning . JUST TAKE A LOOK AT THE PIE CHART ...  Its self-explanatory. Btc has the biggest allocation above all alt coins.

Are you saying that because btc has the biggest allocation you would invest with BTC. You are so stupid!

Probably you invested with altcoins and are afraid that it will be leveled out.

Activity: 294

What is the idea behind this allocation? Why would you incentive people to invest with weak Alts? what is your gain from raising ETC for example??

From one page back, wings.ai says
"The intention is that the foundation has a good allocation of various coins. So that it is not at the mercy of the volatile crypto markets"

Actually that makes sense.

Problem was that they didn't remind users about it. Yes, it was written in whitepaper. But not many read it.
Many People here wouldn't have come to know about it if someone here on Bitcoin talk hadnt 'pointed that out.
Many those who came to know about this didn't tell it to others to gain maximum profit.

there's been periodic reminders of this on twitter, FB, blog, and newsletter

https://blog.wings.ai/introducing-the-estimated-wings-allocation-calculator-ab580db368c2#.esnp6msju
https://blog.wings.ai/understanding-the-bitcoin-ethereum-ethereum-classic-ripple-and-litecoin-wings-allocations-1670479f07dd#.i8kn9rf72
https://blog.wings.ai/wings-bonus-drop-frequently-asked-questions-v1-fd809958ae86#.wzyzt73r2
https://blog.wings.ai/get-ready-wings-dao-details-revealed-d8baaa33a33#.v8f4sla2o

Right, you have reminded people once, twice, 3rd or more, but they still invested bitcoin and yelling unfair, which makes me hilarious. Because team claimed very clearly before, imo everything of team did is correct, not unfair, guys we need to learn to read the terms before invest, ok? A classic lesson of ico.
Activity: 398

What is the idea behind this allocation? Why would you incentive people to invest with weak Alts? what is your gain from raising ETC for example??

"The intention is that the foundation has a good allocation of various coins. So that it is not at the mercy of the volatile crypto markets"

Problem was that they didn't remind users about it. Yes, it was written in whitepaper. But not many read it.
Many People here wouldn't have come to know about it if someone here on Bitcoin talk hadnt 'pointed that out.
Many those who came to know about this didn't tell it to others to gain maximum profit.

How can you say it makes sense? Its obvious that when BTC rises the alts drop and when BTC is down so does the $ value of the alts...so basically if you are looking to raise money do this only with BTC.

The only explanation for raising with alts is either you make an alternative coin to the one you're collecting (e.g. Lisk) or you have some personal interest in these alts...
Activity: 840
Merit: 523
Turn your financial ideas into reality

there's been periodic reminders of this on twitter, FB, blog, and newsletter

https://blog.wings.ai/introducing-the-estimated-wings-allocation-calculator-ab580db368c2#.esnp6msju
https://blog.wings.ai/understanding-the-bitcoin-ethereum-ethereum-classic-ripple-and-litecoin-wings-allocations-1670479f07dd#.i8kn9rf72
https://blog.wings.ai/wings-bonus-drop-frequently-asked-questions-v1-fd809958ae86#.wzyzt73r2
https://blog.wings.ai/get-ready-wings-dao-details-revealed-d8baaa33a33#.v8f4sla2o
Activity: 560

Activity: 437

Do not worry, in the end all leveled and you get wings in accordance with value of BTC.

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
Quote from: MFahad
Disclaimer: I was not aware of the stupid allocation rules when investing. In fact, I actually didn't want to invest with BTC but with ETH, but then there was some stupid exclusive bonus for BTC investors. MISLEADING!

Example:
1 BTC investment (=$908) gives me 33,322 Wings
867.7 ETC investment (=$908) gives me 247,326 Wings

That's more than 7 times more WINGS for the same amount of dollars in value!

You may get 7 times more WINGS if you invest in ETC now... but remember that the final calculations will rely on current total funds collected. Estimations will change as new funds are received. See terms & conditions for further details.

That's a freake'n scandal.......Why won't you give us a statement on the subject??
This is not the way to go with your first investors.

Yes, but no one will not change rules during game. It will not be fair to users who have carefully read whitepaper.

It's not about changing the rules, its about proving yourself to be fair and trustworthy. It's about understanding their true motivations and intentions as to the people giving them funds and to the future of the project itself. Many manufacturers of products make unintentional mistakes with pricing, but still go out and correct them in order to gain consumer trust, the people they need to actually make them successful.  

Given the lack of response from anyone from the WINGS team on this and how they've decided to dangle the public calculator in everyone's faces now to show the imbalance, this seems to be a ploy to get more $$$ out of the BTC investors in order to level off the imbalance- as their other marketing tactics seem to be failing to get them more $$$ from new investors.   This paints their intentions as greedy and untrustworthy.  What's to stop them from also dangling the "donation" clause as someone earlier mentioned right after the ICO is over and say gee, we've decided to no longer continue this project, did your read the abandonment clause thank you for your generous donations this holiday season??

If they actually came out and said that this was unintentional and they will correct the allocation at the end in order to make it fair to everyone that invested, then I would actually invest more because they would prove themselves to be trustworthy.  As I said, a minor imbalance, I can understand, but 7X is seriously unacceptable and unfair.

Again, its all about character and intention which seems to be nefarious.  At this point, I am requesting someone from the WINGS team to please refund me my BTC as I am no longer interested in this project.  To investors sitting on the sideline, I would not recommend investing in this project at this point.  I will also be emailing Smith & Crown and ICORATING.COM and notifying them of this situation and hopefully, this will deter people from getting screwed over.   If you are a BTC investor, please stand up and speak up!!!

The intention is that the foundation has a good allocation of various coins. So that it is not at the mercy of the volatile crypto markets

Wings.AI. Then the way you attempted to to execute this good allocation was clearly wrong- because the actual outcome was a  severe bad allocation to your BTC investors by a huge magnitude.  I believe that you can agree the you did not intend this outcome based on your claimed intention of a fair allocation.  Correct?  If so, then you need to correct your execution in order achieve your initial intention of a fair allocation which is what you are claiming all along.  

Secondly, The issue  is further magnified by the fact that you created the appearance of an  additional  incentive for early investors in BTC in the beginning which clearly has backfired and the outcome now is the exact opposite of your claimed intentions. is this the impression you want to give us?  Think about it.  Trust is an important thing.  Fix this and you will send a strong message to the people on the sidelines that you are trustworthy and willing to correct mistakes to deliver on your true intentions.

As I've mentioned, many people are sitting on the sidelines watching to see what happens.  If you screw over your current investors, whether intentional or unintentional, then you are sending a strong message that you are only looking out for yourselves and don't have the best intentions of investors.   Which message do you chose to send?

Hey, btcmoron. The ico allocation per coin was stated multiple times. There is a saying out there,
"Before investing, do your due diligence."

And, you should calm down. The last few days has brought in large amounts of altcoins. Most likely, the allocations will be damn near equal at the end of the crowd fund.
legendary
Activity: 1073
Merit: 1000
Posting this as a bookmark to return in 10 days. I looked into WINGS earlier but was afraid it would be overfunded, but it seems like the funding is reasonable. I am wary of the roadmap change since the 5000 BTC goal hasn't been met yet.

By the way, Merry Christmas everyone!
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
By the end of the presale various coins will equalize, so there will be no difference which coin you use.

That is absolutely correct. All does BTCMORGAN do is a try to twist statements into different meaning . JUST TAKE A LOOK AT THE PIE CHART ...  Its self-explanatory. Btc has the biggest allocation above all alt coins.

The outcome is not finished yet.  So do not jump to conclusions as the ratios are beginning to even out now. Now ETC, LTC and XRP are only 4X btc, this will continue to lower.  

We must have faith that things will equal out as there is less chance of volatility in altcoin prices. 

It is Christmas today, enjoy your time with your family.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Disclaimer: I was not aware of the stupid allocation rules when investing. In fact, I actually didn't want to invest with BTC but with ETH, but then there was some stupid exclusive bonus for BTC investors. MISLEADING!

Example:

You may get 7 times more WINGS if you invest in ETC now... but remember that the final calculations will rely on current total funds collected. Estimations will change as new funds are received. See terms & conditions for further details.

That's a freake'n scandal.......Why won't you give us a statement on the subject??

Yes, but no one will not change rules during game. It will not be fair to users who have carefully read whitepaper.

It's not about changing the rules, its about proving yourself to be fair and trustworthy. It's about understanding their true motivations and intentions as to the people giving them funds and to the future of the project itself. Many manufacturers of products make unintentional mistakes with pricing, but still go out and correct them in order to gain consumer trust, the people they need to actually make them successful.  

Given the lack of response from anyone from the WINGS team on this and how they've decided to dangle the public calculator in everyone's faces now to show the imbalance, this seems to be a ploy to get more $$$ out of the BTC investors in order to level off the imbalance- as their other marketing tactics seem to be failing to get them more $$$ from new investors.   This paints their intentions as greedy and untrustworthy.  What's to stop them from also dangling the "donation" clause as someone earlier mentioned right after the ICO is over and say gee, we've decided to no longer continue this project, did your read the abandonment clause thank you for your generous donations this holiday season??

If they actually came out and said that this was unintentional and they will correct the allocation at the end in order to make it fair to everyone that invested, then I would actually invest more because they would prove themselves to be trustworthy.  As I said, a minor imbalance, I can understand, but 7X is seriously unacceptable and unfair.

Again, its all about character and intention which seems to be nefarious.  At this point, I am requesting someone from the WINGS team to please refund me my BTC as I am no longer interested in this project.  To investors sitting on the sideline, I would not recommend investing in this project at this point.  I will also be emailing Smith & Crown and ICORATING.COM and notifying them of this situation and hopefully, this will deter people from getting screwed over.   If you are a BTC investor, please stand up and speak up!!!

The intention is that the foundation has a good allocation of various coins. So that it is not at the mercy of the volatile crypto markets

Wings.AI. Then the way you attempted to to execute this good allocation was clearly wrong- because the actual outcome was a  severe bad allocation to your BTC investors by a huge magnitude.  I believe that you can agree the you did not intend this outcome based on your claimed intention of a fair allocation.  Correct?  If so, then you need to correct your execution in order achieve your initial intention of a fair allocation which is what you are claiming all along.  

Secondly, The issue  is further magnified by the fact that you created the appearance of an  additional  incentive for early investors in BTC in the beginning which clearly has backfired and the outcome now is the exact opposite of your claimed intentions. is this the impression you want to give us?  Think about it.  Trust is an important thing.  Fix this and you will send a strong message to the people on the sidelines that you are trustworthy and willing to correct mistakes to deliver on your true intentions.

As I've mentioned, many people are sitting on the sidelines watching to see what happens.  If you screw over your current investors, whether intentional or unintentional, then you are sending a strong message that you are only looking out for yourselves and don't have the best intentions of investors.   Which message do you chose to send?

Example:

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

Example:

Given the lack of response from anyone from the WINGS team on this and how they've decided to dangle the public calculator in everyone's faces now to show the imbalance, this seems to be a ploy to get more $$$ out of the BTC investors in order to level off the imbalance- as their other marketing tactics seem to be failing to get them more $$$ from new investors.   This paints their intentions as greedy and untrustworthy.  What's to stop them from also dangling the "donation" clause as someone earlier mentioned right after the ICO is over and say gee, we've decided to no longer continue this project, did your read the abandonment clause thank you for your generous donations this holiday season??

If they actually came out and said that this was unintentional and they will correct the allocation at the end in order to make it fair to everyone that invested, then I would actually invest more because they would prove themselves to be trustworthy.  As I said, a minor imbalance, I can understand, but 7X is seriously unacceptable and unfair.

Again, its all about character and intention which seems to be nefarious.  At this point, I am requesting someone from the WINGS team to please refund me my BTC as I am no longer interested in this project.  To investors sitting on the sideline, I would not recommend investing in this project at this point.  I will also be emailing Smith & Crown and ICORATING.COM and notifying them of this situation and hopefully, this will deter people from getting screwed over.   If you are a BTC investor, please stand up and speak up!!!

My question is whether wings be able to continue to improve with antshres team and why I am concern is antshares team already failed to deliver what they had promised with western world during the ico time.To the Western world Antshares stand as a chinese scam project.

It doesn't seem a scam in any way.

The matter is that they just could not perform well. There were lots of problems with wallets, sync, etc.
IMO, Antshares team members are good, and can help wings.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
My question is whether wings be able to continue to improve with antshres team and why I am concern is antshares team already failed to deliver what they had promised with western world during the ico time.To the Western world Antshares stand as a chinese scam project.
Activity: 479
Merit: 533

Example:

IMO, in the end, etc and Bitcoin of same value will give approximately same number of wings in the end .

Many, who have read this post, must be trying to buy wings with etc.

By the way, is there any calculator that would tell how much estimated wings we would receive if we make a investment of X crypto.?
I remember, someone had designed such calculator at the time of Iconomi ICO.

Exactly, we'll know the real figure only after ico, people will balance the gap in the end.

Example:

IMO, in the end, etc and Bitcoin of same value will give approximately same number of wings in the end .

Many, who have read this post, must be trying to buy wings with etc.

By the way, is there any calculator that would tell how much estimated wings we would receive if we make a investment of X crypto.?
I remember, someone had designed such calculator at the time of Iconomi ICO.

Example:

I did read the WP never saw this clause....and even so, if that's your claim stand up and say that, we didn't hear from these guys for days now
Activity: 437

Example:

Jump to: