Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 362. (Read 522763 times)

Activity: 802
Merit: 501

All Pending EGGS claims have been approved (or disapproved)

please remember to hatch your EGGS into WINGS before January 6!!!

Thank you Dev and nice campaign and hard work.

What do you mean by hatch? I got my eggs to be approved but they are apparently still pending, do I need to do anything beyond submitting them into the campaign?

Same question over here.
Activity: 133
Merit: 100

Can still purchanse Wings this time?
Activity: 478
Merit: 250

What do you mean by hatch? I got my eggs to be approved but they are apparently still pending, do I need to do anything beyond submitting them into the campaign?
Activity: 840
Merit: 523
Turn your financial ideas into reality

How many eggs have been hatched till now?

i think around 300,000
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

Activity: 560

How many eggs have been hatched till now?

I have the same problem; sending from Bittrex or Polo, you'l get invalid.
Something is wrong somewhere.XRP will not leave the exchange to the Wings dashboard XRP address.

Have you tried specifying destination tag of "1" (without double-quotes)?

I don't thing he did, I was having that challenges too, until I input 1 in the transaction destination

XRP from Polo definitely works, we have tested that.  However Bittrex does not allow to send XRP to addresses that are not funded - I believe they need something like 100 XRP in them (or maybe 20 xrp... not sure exactly at the moment); since each funding address is unique they do not have any XRP in them and therefore it is not possible to send XRP to those addresses from bittrex.

If you wanted to use Bittrex, you would need to send XRP perhaps from polo for example to the address first so that it meets the XRP minimum for a funded address.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
Something is wrong somewhere.XRP will not leave the exchange to the Wings dashboard XRP address.

I don't thing he did, I was having that challenges too, until I input 1 in the transaction destination

Activity: 294
🌟 æternity🌟 blockchain🌟
Do I understand that tokens are about to be released somewhere in Q1, so no later than in March? Can someone confirm?

We plan to release during Q1 2017 as we have several exciting projects looking to use Wings for their crowdfunding, however it also important to note that Wings depends on RSK (Rootstock) stable beta release.

Meaning that until Rootstock won't distribute their coins neither does Wings?

Wings.ai please refer to that! Is that true??

They already confirmed. If there won't be no delays you will be able to get your coins on spring.

And in case Rootstock doesn't deliver than only good can help us?

Then we would just wait longer. ETH investors waited 2 years, Augur 1,5 year. If you believe in the project you will accept that there can be delays.

Agreed with this. I'm a long term investor not just ico flipper.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
the problen (1) is when i send from my bittrex xrp on my xrp address generated for the ico.. bittrex not send transaction (error invalid address)....

There is a known problem with Bittrex not sending XRP due to requiring already some funds on the destination address. What people usually are doing is to withdraw the XRP to a wallet with some balance or another exchange (such as Polo) and then sending from it to the Wings cabinet.
And in case Rootstock doesn't deliver than only god can help us?

While this highly unlikely, thanks to Wings being fully EVM compatible it will be possible to launch on Ethereum (which support is in future plans anyhow).

Then we would just wait longer. ETH investors waited 2 years, Augur 1,5 year. If you believe in the project you will accept that there can be delays.

As we already have several high potential companies eagerly looking to use Wings for their own crowdfunding, we are certainly going to launch within the next few months.
Activity: 282
Fear only from the fear itself
Do I understand that tokens are about to be released somewhere in Q1, so no later than in March? Can someone confirm?

We plan to release during Q1 2017 as we have several exciting projects looking to use Wings for their crowdfunding, however it also important to note that Wings depends on RSK (Rootstock) stable beta release.

Meaning that until Rootstock won't distribute their coins neither does Wings?

Wings.ai please refer to that! Is that true??

They already confirmed. If there won't be no delays you will be able to get your coins on spring.

And in case Rootstock doesn't deliver than only good can help us?
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1010
I have two question about ICO:

1) why if I send ripple xrp  I have more token comparate to other! Why? Is only one estimate or at the end of ICO the difference is real ...or at the end of ICO all funds and relative token are equiparate in the distribution of toke?

2) if I try to send XRP from bittrex to generated xrp address on fly.wings.ai, bittrex not can send at this address .. error invalid adddress.

I waiting Thanks Smiley

It doesn't matter where you send the coins from as you generate a wallet for yourself in the ico site.
Regarding the XRP one, every coin has a pre determined token pool so your wings stake dose differ from one coin donation to the other

the problen (1) is when i send from my bittrex xrp on my xrp address generated for the ico.. bittrex not send transaction (error invalid address)....
Jump to: