Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 363. (Read 522763 times)

Activity: 282
Merit: 250
Fear only from the fear itself
Do I understand that tokens are about to be released somewhere in Q1, so no later than in March? Can someone confirm?

We plan to release during Q1 2017 as we have several exciting projects looking to use Wings for their crowdfunding, however it also important to note that Wings depends on RSK (Rootstock) stable beta release.

Meaning that until Rootstock won't distribute their coins neither does Wings?

Wings.ai please refer to that! Is that true??
Activity: 282
Fear only from the fear itself
I have two question about ICO:

1) why if I send ripple xrp  I have more token comparate to other! Why? Is only one estimate or at the end of ICO the difference is real ...or at the end of ICO all funds and relative token are equiparate in the distribution of toke?

2) if I try to send XRP from bittrex to generated xrp address on fly.wings.ai, bittrex not can send at this address .. error invalid adddress.

I waiting Thanks Smiley

It doesn't matter where you send the coins from as you generate a wallet for yourself in the ico site.
Regarding the XRP one, every coin has a pre determined token pool so your wings stake dose differ from one coin donation to the other
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1010
I have two question about ICO:

1) why if I send ripple xrp  I have more token comparate to other! Why? Is only one estimate or at the end of ICO the difference is real ...or at the end of ICO all funds and relative token are equiparate in the distribution of toke?

2) if I try to send XRP from bittrex to generated xrp address on fly.wings.ai, bittrex not can send at this address .. error invalid adddress.

I waiting Thanks Smiley
Activity: 840
Merit: 523
Turn your financial ideas into reality
OK, this is my bad. I did not read terms in details and didn't know that tokens will be released in Spring (if there are no delays). I didn't want to miss the next ETH pump and obviously the big BTC rally and a couple of other ICOs but I guess this is a mistake I will have to pay for and just patiently wait. Would be cool to get the tokens before spring though.

Pretty soon your decision will be the right one. Might be a blessing in disguise. In a application development scenario it has all sorts of delays. Get use to it.

Right there can always be delays.

But we will have to get the basic system out so that Stremio (sign up at http://adex.network for mail list)and some others can use the system for crowdfunding.

We aren't running some multi-year science experiment/project on this one folks!
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
OK, this is my bad. I did not read terms in details and didn't know that tokens will be released in Spring (if there are no delays). I didn't want to miss the next ETH pump and obviously the big BTC rally and a couple of other ICOs but I guess this is a mistake I will have to pay for and just patiently wait. Would be cool to get the tokens before spring though.

Pretty soon your decision will be the right one. Might be a blessing in disguise. In an application development scenario it has all sorts of delays. Get use to it.
Activity: 398
Do I understand that tokens are about to be released somewhere in Q1, so no later than in March? Can someone confirm?

We plan to release during Q1 2017 as we have several exciting projects looking to use Wings for their crowdfunding, however it also important to note that Wings depends on RSK (Rootstock) stable beta release.

Meaning that until Rootstock won't distribute their coins neither does Wings?
Can you tell the number of total projects that would be launching in January on wings platform?

And the total number of projects that have agreed to launch on wings?

The platform will not be live in January for use just alpha testing coming now, it will most likely start operating at the end of Q1 (March).

We have verbal agreements from several what would be called higher quality projects (let's say at least score of 7 out of 10).
Activity: 560
Can you tell the number of total projects that would be launching in January on wings platform?

And the total number of projects that have agreed to launch on wings?
Hey Wings team, will you provide a tool to see that we have the correct Seed before you distribute the coins??

I believe that is essential, and was well execute at Lisk.

Keep with the good work

We can display the address associated with your seed in the cabinet for verification, however do take into account that it won't be possible to change the seed (which is similar to Ethereum crowdsale process). Please make sure to backup your seed in a safe place.
Activity: 910
Its been very busy day for WINGS community myself included. Just finished another blog translation to let our local backers of WINGS up to date of what is going on.
Activity: 248
Merit: 110
#epigencare #ICO https://ico.epigencare.com/
Several good project is on the bottom line of launching.DECENT,ARK and WINGS follow the same timeline for launching in Q1 2017. this gonna be very interesting

A sneak peak of a test proposal on the WINGS public alpha network running on #Ethereum #superdao #crowdfunding #bitcoin #breakingbad

https://twitter.com/wingsplatform/status/814213922932789248

Activity: 812
Act #Neutral,Think y'self as a citizen of Universe
will the tokens be available to trade right after the ico or investors need to wait till the tech launch ?

Is any possible way to login bounty portal via twitter account today I realized that I've been lost the my email information there?

I don't think that you can login to bounty portal via twitter.

you need to put in your email and request a new password
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004
Is any possible way to login bounty portal via twitter account today I realized that I've been lost the my email information there?

I don't think that you can login to bounty portal via twitter.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
Jump to: