Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 375. (Read 522763 times)

Activity: 558
Merit: 500
Got very little for signature campaign, based on exchange 1 egg = 2 wings. I did not know it would be on end of fundraising.
Don't worry, wings will be 1 dollar!!! u will be very happy when u figure out that u can sell ur bounty that much!!))))))))

I hear such statements in every topic, but magic price of $ 1 is not attainable for many.

In my opinion 1$ for most of last projects is a magic price because a lot of whales put their money collecting those crazy BONUSes. So when I have 50% ,30%...bonus coins at the beginning of trade, it's is very easy to dump all at once and collect profit.
What I really like, I don't see any whale in Wings so far. That mean, that people will hold wings and who knows, maybe they wont sell until buy orders reach 1 dollar.

Got very little for signature campaign, based on exchange 1 egg = 2 wings. I did not know it would be on end of fundraising.
Don't worry, wings will be 1 dollar!!! u will be very happy when u figure out that u can sell ur bounty that much!!))))))))

you will have to wait a long time before wings reach 1 dollar. Maybe even before it reach 0.5 USD. At 1 USD it will mean a marketcap of 100 million - enough to surpass ETC and just below XMR at #5.

Go back to sleep and keep dreaming of huge profit on this now. lol  Grin

Actually WINGS really has chances to reach that volume. Stremio is a very big player with 500,000+ users. They will use WINGS, which can significantly increase investors interest in WINGS.

I do not know how to pass similar companies in other grown, but it seems to me that huge bonuses create an uneven playing field for all project participants and remind MLM projects or HYIPs.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
Only bitcoin is best option for investment in any ICO. Fiat is very complicated in so many countries than only crypto give better chance to take part into any ICO.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250

Don't expect so much. It would take many years to see such a high price.  That's why I would wait for atleast one or two years before selling my wings.

Years? Nah, I don't think so. I see some potential. Wings team is a real pro.
They have Bitmain, Guo, Stremio, who knows what else they will announce.

There is potential in many cryptos but not all go up.

According to me, Iconomi was better from investor's point of view. On the thread of Iconomi too, lots of people were expecting price to be $1 just after the ico, but it didn't.

ICONOMI, wings both would take some years to reach the moon.

Going to $1 per wings token means reaching a market cap of $ 100,000 which is not that easy .

You probably meant 100 mio $. But if crypto gets a lot of new FIAT money from real world then I think many projects will get fresh new wind into their sails. The problems is that crypto needs more fresh money searching for profits and then it can reach huge capitalizations

Yup, meant 100 million dollars.

Getting a lot of Fiat money would most likely decrease the wings/ Bitcoin rate and only slightly increase wings/usd rate.
It is because, if new people come to crypto world, they would most likely start with Bitcoin, they won't invest in some ico or a token.

The problem with bringing Fiat to crypto is that only a few exchanges are there for that. In my country, India, there are only one or two such exchanges. If India had more such exchanges there would be more Fiat coming in crypto.
Activity: 532
Merit: 253

Don't expect so much. It would take many years to see such a high price.  That's why I would wait for atleast one or two years before selling my wings.

According to me, Iconomi was better from investor's point of view. On the thread of Iconomi too, lots of people were expecting price to be $1 just after the ico, but it didn't.

Going to $1 per wings token means reaching a market cap of $ 100,000 which is not that easy .

You probably meant 100 mio $. But if crypto gets a lot of new FIAT money from real world then I think many projects will get fresh new wind into their sails. The problems is that crypto needs more fresh money searching for profits and then it can reach huge capitalizations

Going to $1 per wings token means reaching a market cap of $ 100,000,000 which is not that easy .
Activity: 148
Merit: 100

Activity: 336

I hear such statements in every topic, but magic price of $ 1 is not attainable for many.

In my opinion 1$ for most of last projects is a magic price because a lot of whales put their money collecting those crazy BONUSes. So when I have 50% ,30%...bonus coins at the beginning of trade, it's is very easy to dump all at once and collect profit.
What I really like, I don't see any whale in Wings so far. That mean, that people will hold wings and who knows, maybe they wont sell until buy orders reach 1 dollar.

you will have to wait a long time before wings reach 1 dollar. Maybe even before it reach 0.5 USD. At 1 USD it will mean a marketcap of 100 million - enough to surpass ETC and just below XMR at #5.

Actually WINGS really has chances to reach that volume. Stremio is a very big player with 500,000+ users. They will use WINGS, which can significantly increase investors interest in WINGS.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0

Im not going to wait! I see Chandler is in project, im sure he will pump Wings as he did with ETC!!!))
Activity: 473

Activity: 742
Merit: 252
Will it reach the intended goal,  or refund?
Activity: 558

Activity: 532
Merit: 253
And I would like something else here. Lower qoute is from the post: https://medium.com/iconominet/the-psychology-behind-ico-funding-81787ecd9b42#.51pa37ysb

bitcoin is riding high, and many people are buying and holding; ethereum has had its problems over the last few months and as a result investor sentiment (not technology sentiment) is low. Great timing requires you to be very sensitive to external sentiment or to work with someone who is.

I think there is also a problem with liquidity. I think there is not enough free cash searching for good investments. So you are gathering was is left there after Golem, Iconomi and some other good ICOs. What is Wings view on that?

There're enough fat moguls seeking for promised startups to channel their money into. U worded it the wrong way. Cash is not free. Smart money is called smart for a reason. It's so because smart money goes past the infeasible instruments with low R/R ratio. What u don't know about smart money is that it re-allocates based off the performance of past undertakings and finds equally economically feasible assets.

Ok maybe I should put it that way: Free money as a money that is searching for new investments as you stated above as a Smart money. And as you said this money is searching for new investments but i think their is lack of this "money searching for investments".

You are expecting too much from it. I don't think we would see 1 wings= 1 dollar.
According to the investments till now 1 wings token is around 0.015 dollar

Expecting 1 dollar per wing means expecting 67 times multiplier of investment.

Don't expect so much. It would take many years to see such a high price.  That's why I would wait for atleast one or two years before selling my wings.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
It is around 1 egg =1.85 wings at this time (if all eggs are converted). Many are trying to get eggs. There are some translators who would be getting more eggs.

But I expect that it would end up being greater than 2 wings/ egg . Many of Bounty hunters would would forget to exchange eggs to wings.

The Bounty hunters who aren't active on Bitcointalk may forget about it. The email of wings was automatically sent to promotions label in my Gmail. I check out promotion rarely in my Gmail. I think there would be many more like me.

However, I know about it because I'm active on Bitcointalk.

Yes we think it will be higher than this, but that is the worst case scenario.  Right now only about 200k eggs have been sent into fly.wings.ai

I'm going to do an email tomorrow highlighting things from last week, so I'm sure that will add some wave of people.

I am still waiting for the final count of my eggs before I would redeem it. 2:1 sounds to be great.
Activity: 269
I can't receive confirmation email with my qq.com email box, can you look into this issue? I checked my mail box setting, it looks good.
Activity: 592
And I would like something else here. Lower qoute is from the post: https://medium.com/iconominet/the-psychology-behind-ico-funding-81787ecd9b42#.51pa37ysb

bitcoin is riding high, and many people are buying and holding; ethereum has had its problems over the last few months and as a result investor sentiment (not technology sentiment) is low. Great timing requires you to be very sensitive to external sentiment or to work with someone who is.

I think there is also a problem with liquidity. I think there is not enough free cash searching for good investments. So you are gathering was is left there after Golem, Iconomi and some other good ICOs. What is Wings view on that?

There're enough fat moguls seeking for promised startups to channel their money into. U worded it the wrong way. Cash is not free. Smart money is called smart for a reason. It's so because smart money goes past the infeasible instruments with low R/R ratio. What u don't know about smart money is that it re-allocates based off the performance of past undertakings and finds equally economically feasible assets.
Activity: 840
Merit: 523
Turn your financial ideas into reality
It is around 1 egg =1.85 wings at this time (if all eggs are converted). Many are trying to get eggs. There are some translators who would be getting more eggs.

But I expect that it would end up being greater than 2 wings/ egg . Many of Bounty hunters would would forget to exchange eggs to wings.

The Bounty hunters who aren't active on Bitcointalk may forget about it. The email of wings was automatically sent to promotions label in my Gmail. I check out promotion rarely in my Gmail. I think there would be many more like me.

However, I know about it because I'm active on Bitcointalk.

Yes we think it will be higher than this, but that is the worst case scenario.  Right now only about 200k eggs have been sent into fly.wings.ai

I'm going to do an email tomorrow highlighting things from last week, so I'm sure that will add some wave of people.
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
How much target fund ico? and when ico ended?

ICO will end on 6th January and the target fund for ICO was around 5000 BTC ( i think)

There are different targets but 1,5k is already enough to lunch
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004
How much target fund ico? and when ico ended?

ICO will end on 6th January and the target fund for ICO was around 5000 BTC ( i think)
Jump to: