Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 378. (Read 522763 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 523
Turn your financial ideas into reality
Stremio Selects WINGS DAO Management Platform for the AdEx Crowdfunding Campaign

I feel the Bounty given us very less. Or actually there were many participants of Bounty program, so the number of wings per egg fell.

[/quote]

Maybe because their family and friends get first dibs of the bigger pie. Eggs favors goes to them. Remember, the Dev and their people will always get the bigger pie, as we are picking up the crumbs.
[/quote]

as far as I know our families and friends don't know much about crypto. i keep on trying to get my mother to buy some bitcoin but she get frustrated just by learning how to store a private key!

we've got translations of the blog consistently in about 8 languages, and there was a lot of eggs given out for twitter follow, facebook like, newsletter sign ups, signatures, twitter retweet, twitter likes, making an online course, etc.  Over 6 months that stuff all adds up.  Just to give you an idea I think we were around 450k eggs in August.

Just doing the announcement or white paper translations got people a few thousand EGGS each, you can see there are probably 25+ translations of the announcement, which alone accounts for about 5-10% of the 800k.  
they are referring to the email for eggs transfer to exchange wings

even at first i tried i did not get an email..

when i tried for second time i got email for eggs exchange to wings..

So when will this conversion happen?
Most likely not until the ICO is over.

As each egg is a share in the 1.5m wings and not a fixed amount, we wont know until eveyone they know how many eggs needs to be converted.

Of course they could add an estimate, either based on the total number of eggs, or the number of eggs converted so far (like they do with the other coins).

just FYI there are about 800,000 eggs that have been awarded over the last 6 months so assuming everyone turns theirs in then it is about a 2:1 ratio.  however note that people are still doing translations of the website, whitepaper, and so on.  As well as a few doing articles or videos.

For translations it is 125 Eggs per 500 words (rounded up).

300 Eggs for articles (must be published on a legit blog or news site; steemit is okay as long as the quality is good and it is not some copy/paste job).

100 Eggs for videos (youtube, etc) - apparently the Russian community loves making explainer videos, would love to see that in some other languages.

whether the bounty program for blog is still open sir??

yes you can continue to translate but all claims will need to be submitted by January 4th to allow for enough time for review
almost 1500 bitcoins have been collected so far. wings team can you add fiat deposits? i think you might raise more funds with fiat deposit enabled.

the way to do that is to follow the link to cashila, per our lawyers we cannot allow direct fiat deposits.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
I'll be cracking up those eggs around 2days before thee ICO ends. For me to know at least the estimate amount of Wings tokens.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500

As each egg is a share in the 1.5m wings and not a fixed amount, we wont know until eveyone they know how many eggs needs to be converted.

Of course they could add an estimate, either based on the total number of eggs, or the number of eggs converted so far (like they do with the other coins).

just FYI there are about 800,000 eggs that have been awarded over the last 6 months so assuming everyone turns theirs in then it is about a 2:1 ratio.  however note that people are still doing translations of the website, whitepaper, and so on.  As well as a few doing articles or videos.

300 Eggs for articles (must be published on a legit blog or news site; steemit is okay as long as the quality is good and it is not some copy/paste job).

100 Eggs for videos (youtube, etc) - apparently the Russian community loves making explainer videos, would love to see that in some other languages.

were there no bounty/reward for (re)tweeting and likes/shares in facebook?
Yes but he is only listing the campaigns still active.
Activity: 457
Merit: 250
Generation Blockchain.

were there no bounty/reward for (re)tweeting and likes/shares in facebook?
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

I feel the Bounty given us very less. Or actually there were many participants of Bounty program, so the number of wings per egg fell.

[/quote]

Maybe because their family and friends get first dibs of the bigger pie. Eggs favors goes to them. Remember, the Dev and their people will always get the bigger pie, as we are picking up the crumbs.
[/quote]

This is not the case. 1.5 million WINGS tokens has been allocated for bounties. Devs don't have shares . Only participants and adopters that contributed their works related to WINGS platform . As a reward for their contributions they received eggs. As dev mentioned around 800 k  of eggs has been distributed. It could increase depending on blogs, video presentations and translations that are pending.
Activity: 868
Merit: 501
sorry i still uninformed. where I could see the exchange of eggs?

Go to fly.wings. ai
Use Bounty portal credentials to login.
Click the option to invest in it.
You would have an option to pay in Bitcoin, Ethereum, Eggs, ...
Select eggs
Enter your email
You get an email for confirmation
Click the link in email.

That's it.

Note, you won't know the amount of wings you would be receiving there.
okay thank you for your instructions. This hopefully enjoyable day. Cheesy
Activity: 728
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

whether the bounty program for blog is still open sir??
Activity: 437
almost 1500 bitcoins have been collected so far. wings team can you add fiat deposits? i think you might raise more funds with fiat deposit enabled.

It is a good idea. This helped Iconomi collect decent amount.
legendary
Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001
legendary
Activity: 1260
You guys are so satisfied with Chandler Guo? He is nortorious in China, good at scamming and fooling people, his interview targets on pump and dump, wings hired him is not a good choice.

We brought him in because he has good connections as an investor and can also help bring Chinese opportunities to use WINGS.  If you have some specific issue, please let us know and we'll take it up with him. 

I think so that is wise move to bring him into this project so his contribution into WINGS will open door for Chinese people. China is very promising marketplace for cryptocurrencies.
bounty.wings.ai still pending when accepted ?

we cleared out the signature bounties now
Activity: 560

Go to fly.wings. ai
Use Bounty portal credentials to login.
Click the option to invest in it.
You would have an option to pay in Bitcoin, Ethereum, Eggs, ...
Select eggs
Enter your email
You get an email for confirmation
Click the link in email.

That's it.

Note, you won't know the amount of wings you would be receiving there.
Activity: 185
Merit: 10
Tihosay – Your Money, Connected
bounty.wings.ai still pending when accepted ?
You guys are so satisfied with Chandler Guo? He is nortorious in China, good at scamming and fooling people, his interview targets on pump and dump, wings hired him is not a good choice.

We brought him in because he has good connections as an investor and can also help bring Chinese opportunities to use WINGS.  If you have some specific issue, please let us know and we'll take it up with him. 

Activity: 868
Merit: 501
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
Yeah hatch some of the eggs and will continue earning more, good luck to everyone participating its a small amount but that will help as an addition to my ICO wings.
legendary
Activity: 1372
"The time has come to hatch your EGGS! 🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣"

check your email guys for an update!!!

Smiley Wink Cheesy

Yup that is there so let's start moving them into fly portal but status is showing pending. Is there any information how long it will take to get approved.
Jump to: