Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 379. (Read 522763 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 511
You guys are so satisfied with Chandler Guo? He is nortorious in China, good at scamming and fooling people, his interview targets on pump and dump, wings hired him is not a good choice.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
they are referring to the email for eggs transfer to exchange wings

even at first i tried i did not get an email..

when i tried for second time i got email for eggs exchange to wings..

So when will this conversion happen?
Most likely not until the ICO is over.

As each egg is a share in the 1.5m wings and not a fixed amount, we wont know until eveyone they know how many eggs needs to be converted.

Of course they could add an estimate, either based on the total number of eggs, or the number of eggs converted so far (like they do with the other coins).

just FYI there are about 800,000 eggs that have been awarded over the last 6 months so assuming everyone turns theirs in then it is about a 2:1 ratio.  however note that people are still doing translations of the website, whitepaper, and so on.  As well as a few doing articles or videos.

For translations it is 125 Eggs per 500 words (rounded up).

300 Eggs for articles (must be published on a legit blog or news site; steemit is okay as long as the quality is good and it is not some copy/paste job).

100 Eggs for videos (youtube, etc) - apparently the Russian community loves making explainer videos, would love to see that in some other languages.

I feel the Bounty given us very less. Or actually there were many participants of Bounty program, so the number of wings per egg fell.

Activity: 476
WINGS is pleased to welcome Chandler Guo to the WINGS Foundation Board of Advisors!
http://bitcoinist.com/wings-foundation-chandler-guo-board

Congratz Wings... it is good to see Chandler on WINGS
Activity: 434
Bountie- Do You Have Game?
"The time has come to hatch your EGGS! 🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣"

check your email guys for an update!!!

Smiley Wink Cheesy
yeah
started eggs exchange go to fly.wings.ai  Wink
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
I guess because no whale are biting the ICO, even with the high bonus incentives early on.

Smiley Wink Cheesy

I bet no one from whales will invest untill BTC price not stable. At least it is growing day by day, and we have 30 days before ico will end, so thereis enough time to wait aand see what will happen with btc and then invest
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Now that WINGS team are recruiting prominent personalities in crypto , it must a strategy for long term and influential move to lure potential donators on WINGS ICO.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 507
Chandler Guo? Revolution Revolution Revolution....hm..Will keep an eye on this project. Remember ETC pump..don't know for sure if it was Guo, but it might happen. Any thoughts?
So maybe Chandler will kill ETC and sell all his ETC to buy wings?)))))))
And ETC will die? but seems like the great news for Wings if that was being a real thing. but keep watching on wings soon.
Even the minimum threshold wasn't reaching and it's not be a problem for wings.
Activity: 39
Chandler Guo? Revolution Revolution Revolution....hm..Will keep an eye on this project. Remember ETC pump..don't know for sure if it was Guo, but it might happen. Any thoughts?
I saw his interview, revolution is when someone die. So maybe Chandler will kill ETC and sell all his ETC to buy wings?)))))))
Activity: 29
what exchanges wings will be listed?
Activity: 336
Very happy when people like Chandler GUO become participants in projects such as Wings. Perhaps it will give joint projects with Ethereum classic and increase investment attractiveness.
Agree with you, Wings is a kickstarter for blockchain products, it will be useful not only for ETC, but for other alts as well. Everyone can use it to start its own project.
Guo advisor? How can we check this information? Will he confirm?
Read the article! There is a quote from Chandler. "I met part of the WINGS team in Beijing last month; I saw an excellent team..."

What is more interesting, I assume Wings can repeat the same scenario that has been with ETC since Guo is on board - there is a great chance that we will see pump.

Pump? Really! Im in, Hooray!! Finally I can  get one Tesla))
https://i.imgur.com/VFBkGY0.jpg
Activity: 437
Very happy when people like Chandler GUO become participants in projects such as Wings. Perhaps it will give joint projects with Ethereum classic and increase investment attractiveness.
Activity: 840
Merit: 523
Turn your financial ideas into reality

As each egg is a share in the 1.5m wings and not a fixed amount, we wont know until eveyone they know how many eggs needs to be converted.

Of course they could add an estimate, either based on the total number of eggs, or the number of eggs converted so far (like they do with the other coins).

just FYI there are about 800,000 eggs that have been awarded over the last 6 months so assuming everyone turns theirs in then it is about a 2:1 ratio.  however note that people are still doing translations of the website, whitepaper, and so on.  As well as a few doing articles or videos.

For translations it is 125 Eggs per 500 words (rounded up).

300 Eggs for articles (must be published on a legit blog or news site; steemit is okay as long as the quality is good and it is not some copy/paste job).

100 Eggs for videos (youtube, etc) - apparently the Russian community loves making explainer videos, would love to see that in some other languages.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Activity: 714
Merit: 503

Activity: 868
Merit: 506
Sorry been very busy lately. So it true that we can exchange our egg bounty? I tried to click it but I didn't received any email confirmations. Good luck Wings. I have trust in this project.

Mine ended up in the junk folder, did you check if your email provider filtered it out of your inbox?

Yeah I checked it and until now I didn't received any confirmation letter. It's weird since I had been receiving Wings newsletter updates  since few months ago. Anyway I can still see my eggs in portal so I guess it's safe to assume it was not transferred yet.
Activity: 148
Merit: 100
Read the article! There is a quote from Chandler. "I met part of the WINGS team in Beijing last month; I saw an excellent team..."

What is more interesting, I assume Wings can repeat the same scenario that has been with ETC since Guo is on board - there is a great chance that we will see pump.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
I think this is a late move by Wings team:  need to check the terms Chandler Guo agreed to join the team for.
Jump to: