Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 433. (Read 522763 times)

Activity: 262
Merit: 250
when will this ico take place
januari 2020
Ahaha nice joke really) Btw team is good, just need to wait.
Activity: 303
No one like you
 Wink DAO look like is dead...
what Wings can do?
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
januari 2020

Pare don't make false statement.
thats is right..ico will place on 1 januari 2020..you can ask with dev
1000 eggs wings on bounty = 0.01 ETH
I beg to differ, that valuation is riduculous, even Hongcoin was 1ETH = 100 Hong coins
great hongcoins good price. i predicted 1000 eggswings = 0.01 ETH lets see after 1 januari 2020
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
januari 2020

I beg to differ, that valuation is riduculous, even Hongcoin was 1ETH = 100 Hong coins
januari 2020

januari 2020

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Activity: 690
Merit: 505
Cryptorials.io
Another episode in the Wings DAO Specification series folks, How DAO Proposals Work:

Interesting read, looking forward to the next post on reputation and rewards!
legendary
Activity: 1382
Merit: 1002
Another episode in the Wings DAO Specification series folks, How DAO Proposals Work:

Activity: 476
So far potential blockchain technology platforms have emerged and done with their respective ICOs that leaves WINGS as the only blockchain platform with huge as in a better alt coin than ethereum and probably 2016 's best project ever.

I don't really understand why the project was delayed this long and no official announcement from the team to know when the ICO will commence, I have been watching this project since the second quarter of this year, Hope they time their ICO well because presently there are a few ICOs with solid potentials competing for the same scare BTC

As we mentioned several times in past, we put on highest priority the legal and regulatory compliance, for our own safety, for our users and for the companies that are going to launch DAO projects on the the Wings platform.
Therefore we took extra time when designing Wings entity structure, including working with one of the best companies in the field.

The good news that we used this time in order to significantly improve the Wings platform value preposition, including adding incentive based forecast markets (for a better decision making and governance), and will be soon posting the crowd-sale terms and dates, together with the whitepaper.

We also going to spend the next month touring the world and promoting the Wings platform (already started last Friday with Helsinky Blockchain event), including visiting DevCon2 in Shanghai.

very well plan
Activity: 1974
Merit: 592
Win 500 Eggs! Catch CoreDev Boris Povod & tweet the foto #Helsinki #Blockchain #CTConf 2016 @msftflux @cointelegraph

https://twitter.com/wingsplatform/status/769086778858991616

retwitted

me too..

[/quote]

retwitted, too
Activity: 840
Merit: 523
Turn your financial ideas into reality
So far potential blockchain technology platforms have emerged and done with their respective ICOs that leaves WINGS as the only blockchain platform with huge as in a better alt coin than ethereum and probably 2016 's best project ever.

I don't really understand why the project was delayed this long and no official announcement from the team to know when the ICO will commence, I have been watching this project since the second quarter of this year, Hope they time their ICO well because presently there are a few ICOs with solid potentials competing for the same scare BTC

As we mentioned several times in past, we put on highest priority the legal and regulatory compliance, for our own safety, for our users and for the companies that are going to launch DAO projects on the the Wings platform.
Therefore we took extra time when designing Wings entity structure, including working with one of the best companies in the field.

The good news that we used this time in order to significantly improve the Wings platform value preposition, including adding incentive based forecast markets (for a better decision making and governance), and will be soon posting the crowd-sale terms and dates, together with the whitepaper.

We also going to spend the next month touring the world and promoting the Wings platform (already started last Friday with Helsinky Blockchain event), including visiting DevCon2 in Shanghai.

On the contrary Dev is releasing parts of specifications of Wings. Just recently they released the 4th part of 7 series specification. RElax and their legal department are holding the launch as if it  is not as ready for different scenario it may encounter if and when the product indeed launches. Just remember there are 7 parts of the series so it need to release 3 more for it to start the ICO campaign. According to the dev not only BTC would be received from participants of ICO but Ethereum can as well be accepted. Wings is a very promising platform and devs are giving early adopters chance to have stakes on tokens by collecting Eggs. Still you have so much chance to collect it. If you have a knack of writing an article, prepare a blog about Wings and you will be rewarded accordingly .
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The revolutionary trading ecosystem

legendary
Activity: 1372
when can we get EGGS then please?

Also to claim my bounty can I use www.myetherwallet.com and put my address in there?

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
Oh just twiddling my thumbs waiting to invest some btcs
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1010

Win 500 Eggs! Catch CoreDev Boris Povod & tweet the foto #Helsinki #Blockchain #CTConf 2016 @msftflux @cointelegraph

https://twitter.com/wingsplatform/status/769086778858991616

Retwitted Smiley
Jump to: