Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 431. (Read 522763 times)

Activity: 446
Merit: 250
After internal discussions, we have decided to prolong the signature bounty for two additional months, i.e September and October.
We have also considered the potential impact this may have on community owned Eggs and are going to mitigate it as part of the big PR campaign that we are starting now which will increase awareness and bring additional supporters to the Wings backing campaign.

The registration for the signature bounty is now open in Bounty thread and will remain so until September 12;
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/wings-foundation-eggs-rewards-250000-wings-allocation-worth-over-100k-1501228

the requests for signature bounty recognition should be submitted by the end of September.

We are thankful to all Wings supporters, and are looking forward to the launch!

Well then, I guess I'll have to get in Wink
Activity: 532
INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
can i apply for signature dev? thanks
Activity: 620
After internal discussions, we have decided to prolong the signature bounty for two additional months, i.e September and October.
We have also considered the potential impact this may have on community owned Eggs and are going to mitigate it as part of the big PR campaign that we are starting now which will increase awareness and bring additional supporters to the Wings backing campaign.

The registration for the signature bounty is now open in Bounty thread and will remain so until September 12;
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/wings-foundation-eggs-rewards-250000-wings-allocation-worth-over-100k-1501228

the requests for signature bounty recognition should be submitted by the end of September.

I have join since June
This registration just for new participant?
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
Activity: 840
Merit: 523
Turn your financial ideas into reality
legendary
Activity: 1382
Merit: 1002
Great incentive Wings.ai! I understand that the waiting for users and investors has dampened the enthusiasm for Wings, but this is a good move to keep up the spirit for all participants. Thanks!
Early participants bonus confirmed! (Bitcointalk.org signature bounty)
If you supported WINGS for a long time, you will be rewarded:

- 4 months ( Jul, Aug, Sep, Oct) = 70% eggs bonus for last month reward
- 5 months (Jun, Jul, Aug, Sep, Oct) = 100% eggs bonus for last month reward

Instruction:
In the end of October leave bounty request and specify:

1) Your profile link, like this  https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/wingsai-839951 (change ID in the end)
2) Link to your first post in BTT bounty thread.
3) Number of post you done since register in bounty campaign (for 4 months - posts 80 is minimum., for 5 months - 100 posts min.)

* Reward will be payed together with October Eggs payment
* We left for us right to decline bonus if user was convicted in signature changing
* For monthly rewards nothing changer - rule is 20 posts per month

Best regards, WINGS Team!
Activity: 412
This looks pretty interesting. I'm guessing I'll need to invest some bitcoins on this one!

So when is the sell going on?
Activity: 980
Merit: 502

I like the team is open in regards of deleays. Take your time to complete the thing. Looking forward too see the eggs turning into small chicken

Agreed. Take your time testing before the release.
Activity: 1014
Merit: 1055

I like the team is open in regards of deleays. Take your time to complete the thing. Looking forward too see the eggs turning into small chicken
legendary
Activity: 1045
Merit: 1000

So when will ICO launch?

Well, nobody knows except the dev team - if they even know. My assumption reading the above statement from wings.ai is that the team is currently at least 2 months away from completing and hardening the wings platform.

Time will tell.
Activity: 724
Merit: 500
Please do anybody knows the value of each wings egg. I read somewhere that 100 egg= 0.01ETH.

I don't think it's valid, as you would get virtually nothing out of 100 eggs, which are not that easy to come by.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1010
he who has the gold makes the rules
Please do anybody knows the value of each wings egg. I read somewhere that 100 egg= 0.01ETH.

there was some crypto coin called eggs, this is not the same.  Eggs in the context of this project are just a resource tracking mechanism that can then be used to allocate WINGS for the community bounty allocation piece.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
when launch?? 1 january 2020
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
legendary
Activity: 1382
Merit: 1002

So when will ICO launch?

Well, nobody knows except the dev team - if they even know. My assumption reading the above statement from wings.ai is that the team is currently at least 2 months away from completing and hardening the wings platform.
legendary
Activity: 1098
Angel investor.

So when will ICO launch?
Activity: 910

So signature campaign has been prolonged for another 2 months . Now we have to wait for the launch details in 2 months time. Well patience is a virtue and gonna stick with this.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

Great news ... More Egg Hunting time.

Jump to: