Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 459. (Read 522763 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Got more Eggs .... I got cooler badges.

same here i also got new badges,n recieved Eggs, until now i just have 165 eggs,,and still hunting
looking for any idea Grin

although I have leave a signature 30 june,thanks Wings Team appreciate Kiss
Activity: 175
Merit: 100
Wtf  are u kidding dev ? make me angry ,,, Angry

you too? why?

i got declined too.
i put it mine as "https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/yoyoamigo-224866"
i have made more than 20+ posts after putting on WINGS sig...still have the WINGS sig...they should at least explain.

The reason was clear . Check the link he posted , it was wrong . How can the dev determine the amount of posts if the link was wrong .

HOW TO CLAIM

At the end of each month you must submit a claim to https://bounty.wings.ai by sending a link to your bitcointalk profile which will show you signature. You must have at least 20 more posts to qualify during each period. If you did not qualify for the previous period (you did not sign up) or you did not meet the requirements you must post again to have your post count confirmed. If you received the bounty in the previous period you do not need to do that, we will just add 20 post for each month from when you were confirmed.

Submissions will be accepted up until the first week of the following month.

Ok ! im try again to send link profile not message profile.. if approved I am very thanks .. if Declined again I will cast signature  Angry I have long followed this signature ..
Activity: 622
Merit: 504
Your only Amigo, in the World of Crypto

you too? why?

i got declined too.
i have made more than 20+ posts after putting on WINGS sig...still have the WINGS sig...they should at least explain.

The reason was clear . Check the link he posted , it was wrong . How can the dev determine the amount of posts if the link was wrong .

HOW TO CLAIM

At the end of each month you must submit a claim to https://bounty.wings.ai by sending a link to your bitcointalk profile which will show you signature. You must have at least 20 more posts to qualify during each period. If you did not qualify for the previous period (you did not sign up) or you did not meet the requirements you must post again to have your post count confirmed. If you received the bounty in the previous period you do not need to do that, we will just add 20 post for each month from when you were confirmed.

what about my case? i am not doing it for June. i am doing it for July as mentioned by this thread:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/wings-foundation-eggs-rewards-250000-wings-allocation-worth-over-100k-1501228

i want to sign up for july. what must be done for that?

[EDIT]
Oops...i think i do things too fast. LOL!

1) so when i post to the Eggs Signature Bounty Thread the number of posts i currently have, and when one of the Wings staff quote my post to confirm that i have a valid signature going to Wings.AI. --- this means i am signing up for July right?

2) And then i am to make 20+ posts (>20) and make the claim before the end of July right? So my current claim that got declined was because i claim it on 30th June and it was still June's Bounty, was it?

3) just to check - is this the right way to post the link for devs to check my profile+posts: "https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/yoyoamigo-224866"
Activity: 910

you too? why?

i got declined too.

HOW TO CLAIM

Wtf  are u kidding dev ? make me angry ,,, Angry

you too? why?

i got declined too. make more than 20+ posts...still have the WINGS sig...they should at least explain.

HOW TO CLAIM

they said that the end date is July 10th. so what am i missing??

you too? why?

i got declined too. make more than 20+ posts...still have the WINGS sig...they should at least explain.

HOW TO CLAIM

you too? why?

i got declined too.

Probably you have sent a wrong URL profile link . It should look something like this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile; . You should first read instructions before you react.
Activity: 175

What confirmed ? oh shits
Got more Eggs .... I got cooler badges.

Activity: 119
Well tech and investors people most often than not dont mix and match Smiley  Making an innovative and ambitious project as this takes time and effort , unlike any other ICO's that were mostly forked or already plan ahead or started more than a year ago because the anticipation of bitcoin halving.This project IMO, has different approach to handle decentralized transaction and bent on securing the system . NOw because of what had happened to Ethereum of handling one of its DAO , the team on my view sort of step back a little bit. One of Intel's owner said it once..."Only paranoid survive" . It pertained to the more and more competitive nature of the tech business. So better secure first before anything else.

It seems to me they are understaffed. At this moment I won't say it's a scam since there wasn't an ICO. but still
Russian guys running an ICO is scary. We all know the most scams where made in Russia righ?

Yobit = Russia
Hackers = Russia

So just be carefull with your money... There is a reason people have to pitch their idea and show ID's.
This Russian guys can get away with anything...

No hate against Russia. Their woman are feisty!
Well tech and investors people most often than not dont mix and match Smiley  Making an innovative and ambitious project as this takes time and effort , unlike any other ICO's that were mostly forked or already plan ahead or started more than a year ago because the anticipation of bitcoin halving.This project IMO, has different approach to handle decentralized transaction and bent on securing the system . NOw because of what had happened to Ethereum of handling one of its DAO , the team on my view sort of step back a little bit. One of Intel's owner said it once..."Only paranoid survive" . It pertained to the more and more competitive nature of the tech business. So better secure first before anything else.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
SkyFall
Will there be a fixed number of tokens for sale or will it be like The Dao? I hope its not like The Dao because there were just too many coins created and that didn't go well at launch. Maybe only issue like 50 million tokens or have a funding cap amount.  Smiley

there will be a cap on the number of coins.

By the way, How many total token supply?
on the previous page, I do not see the specifications of wings dao

we're trying to finish up the announcement which will have those details.  it's taking a bit longer for us as we really had to think over how the reward system works for people participating in the WINGS DAOs mission.

Can you at least honor you agreement with the members who helped with the signature campaign. It's been a week now and all bounties even twitter/newsletter or pending.
If you run an ICO this scale you should at least spend 1 hour online.  The first batch wasn't even close to 200 and you still need a week to approve it?

I've decided to not continue with the signature campaign and I would like to take it off.. Join a team which handles these things with more professionalism...
Yes this is hard critic how you guys run this ICO campaign. The communication is really bad, it's like 1 person is responsible for developing, marketing and all  other task.

Either your team is not that big (fake id's) or you guy sare understaffed or you are doing a very poor job as marketing & communications.
Why not hear from the other guys?

P.S. I will take my sig. off monday. I hope the message is clear Dominik, if that is even your real name.
Activity: 438
Merit: 250
ICO started yet? Smiley
Activity: 361
Merit: 250
Isn't there still any ICO information for wing.dao?
Activity: 1008
Will there be a fixed number of tokens for sale or will it be like The Dao? I hope its not like The Dao because there were just too many coins created and that didn't go well at launch. Maybe only issue like 50 million tokens or have a funding cap amount.  Smiley

we're trying to finish up the announcement which will have those details.  it's taking a bit longer for us as we really had to think over how the reward system works for people participating in the WINGS DAOs mission.

Let me know dates on Telegram/ Skype or otherwise so I can change the dates on http://icocountdown.com
Activity: 840
Merit: 523
Turn your financial ideas into reality

we're trying to finish up the announcement which will have those details.  it's taking a bit longer for us as we really had to think over how the reward system works for people participating in the WINGS DAOs mission.
Activity: 532
Need ICO start date. My BTC is ready!
Activity: 532

YES!!! Thank you!!!  Cheesy

Well. It's official. Now I Need to get the blueprints for a wings Lamborghini off to manufacturer.

This will be epic!

Oh yeah! Epic indeed! I think Wings will do great at launch time. My Lambo is ready!  Cheesy
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

YES!!! Thank you!!!  Cheesy

Well. It's official. Now I Need to get the blueprints for a wings Lamborghini off to manufacturer.

This will be epic!
Jump to: