Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 457. (Read 522763 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
See what I mean. It's pretty obvious. I raise my case.It is not my level to understand such moron.
legendary
Activity: 952
Perhaps Jjizz could run for Twiggy here?  He seems to be desperate to pretend he is on the team. LMFAO.
Sometimes beggars are around the corner . Useless and without any knowledge of the surroundings. No ideas and always as if someone KNOWS everything.  Waves, RISE and now STRATIS, what a pity for a beggar to constantly change signature and always post such NONESENSE. 
legendary
Oh no bounty scourges are coming to town... Unicorn is a cool name IMO. The project is serious enough to implement different approach of its bounty system. Rather being so crucial with names. Watch how Wings will be implemented.

Lol this guy thinks he is on the team.
Oh no bounty scourges are coming to town... Unicorn is a cool name IMO. The project is serious enough to implement different approach of its bounty system. Rather being so crucial with names. Watch how Wings will be implemented.
legendary
But it doesn't make the name less childish. Sorry to say this.

I'm sure they will take that into consideration before launching the ICO.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Ok the title says DAO Unicorns is this for kids because only kids believe in unicorns ahaha kidding aside i have read the OP and you should get rid of the unicorn tag so people know your serious with the project.

maybe it is just an American / Silicon Valley thing. you are correct it does not translate well to other languages/cultures as typically only USA and China have seen very fast growing big companies that turn into billion $ companies in under 5 years.

I like it! Unicorns are a very good symbol for this project. they are unique, mythical, magic, beautiful etc... dragons are also for kids but they convey a message...a symbolism, same with unicorns Cheesy

Keep the unicorns!

But it doesn't make the name less childish. Sorry to say this.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
www.cryptocompare.com
be patient guys. there's not even a white paper yet  Grin all in due time
Activity: 438
When does it begin
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
To me as well.  Smiley
Activity: 406
www.cryptocompare.com
Any update when Ico start?

not yet, BUUUUUUUT... you can send your btc to me if youre itching to get rid of them  Grin Grin
Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
Any update when Ico start?

Anyone wants this cool badges? Start participating now. Wings platform is awesome.

How Did You Get the Blue and Orange one?

Thanks

The wing leader badge (blue)  is for contributing articles and helping Wings platform spread awareness of DAO creation . The orange one is Bitcointalk signature campaign.
Activity: 435

Anyone wants this cool badges? Start participating now. Wings platform is awesome.

How Did You Get the Blue and Orange one?

Thanks

Activity: 476
Good Morning Wings!!
 Grin

Wish u guys had an excellent day today  Cool
legendary
Last night was rough and until today I cannot join the channel telegram.me/wingschat .Thank you Stas for helping .

Are you a member of the dev team?
Last night was rough and until today I cannot join the channel telegram.me/wingschat .Thank you Stas for helping .
Activity: 476
Will there be a fixed number of tokens for sale or will it be like The Dao? I hope its not like The Dao because there were just too many coins created and that didn't go well at launch. Maybe only issue like 50 million tokens or have a funding cap amount.  Smiley

there will be a cap on the number of coins.

By the way, How many total token supply?
on the previous page, I do not see the specifications of wings dao

we're trying to finish up the announcement which will have those details.  it's taking a bit longer for us as we really had to think over how the reward system works for people participating in the WINGS DAOs mission.

Can you at least honor you agreement with the members who helped with the signature campaign. It's been a week now and all bounties even twitter/newsletter or pending.
If you run an ICO this scale you should at least spend 1 hour online.  The first batch wasn't even close to 200 and you still need a week to approve it?

I've decided to not continue with the signature campaign and I would like to take it off.. Join a team which handles these things with more professionalism...
Yes this is hard critic how you guys run this ICO campaign. The communication is really bad, it's like 1 person is responsible for developing, marketing and all  other task.

Either your team is not that big (fake id's) or you guy sare understaffed or you are doing a very poor job as marketing & communications.
Why not hear from the other guys?

P.S. I will take my sig. off monday. I hope the message is clear Dominik, if that is even your real name.

i personally don't mind if it takes time.. they are doing their job to make sure everything is fair.

Wtf  are u kidding dev ? make me angry ,,, Angry

you too? why?

i got declined too. make more than 20+ posts...still have the WINGS sig...they should at least explain.

HOW TO CLAIM

At the end of each month you must submit a claim to https://bounty.wings.ai by sending a link to your bitcointalk profile which will show you signature. You must have at least 20 more posts to qualify during each period. If you did not qualify for the previous period (you did not sign up) or you did not meet the requirements you must post again to have your post count confirmed. If you received the bounty in the previous period you do not need to do that, we will just add 20 post for each month from when you were confirmed.

Submissions will be accepted up until the first week of the following month.

thanks for the info. that explain it..  Grin
Jump to: