Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 454. (Read 522763 times)

Activity: 622
Merit: 504
Your only Amigo, in the World of Crypto
Activity: 690
Merit: 505
Cryptorials.io
When is the white paper coming out? I feel like it's just keep getting delayed.  Sad

It would be nice to see the whitepaper even if they aren't ready to start the sale yet.
Activity: 360
Merit: 250
When is the white paper coming out? I feel like it's just keep getting delayed.  Sad
Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
Ico here move.
Activity: 620
Ico not start yet TBA.
I think Dev would announced it,when all preparations have been completed,so be patient buddy

Is there at least a target for announcing the ICO start?

Collect some eggs if you want to get involved with Wings. It's fun and you will never regret it .

Yes, I got my signature, got an Eth address and lets see if my activity leads to some eggs.
If I remebmer correctly I need to do 20 posts now until 31.07. If I do 40 posts on bitcoin talk will this lead to double amount of eggs?

The rule stated that you need to post 20 more . Amount of Eggs that will be given is based on their rank.
All participant of Signature Campaign must have post 40 post?
Yes, its mean at point : 2
You must have at least 20 more posts to qualify during each period.

Good Luck guest!
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Ico not start yet TBA.
I think Dev would announced it,when all preparations have been completed,so be patient buddy

Collect some eggs if you want to get involved with Wings. It's fun and you will never regret it .

Yes, I got my signature, got an Eth address and lets see if my activity leads to some eggs.
If I remebmer correctly I need to do 20 posts now until 31.07. If I do 40 posts on bitcoin talk will this lead to double amount of eggs?

The rule stated that you need to post 20 more . Amount of Eggs that will be given is based on their rank.

Please read and refer to this article https://blog.wings.ai/wings-social-web-bounties-ae61753d28b5#.h9va5hrld for correct guidelines in Wings signature Eggs bounty campaign.
Activity: 517
Ico not start yet TBA.

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
ICO start date?
Ico not start yet TBA.

Where can I check if I'm registered? I cannot find the link for a spreadsheet....
Did you go here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/wings-foundation-eggs-rewards-250000-wings-allocation-worth-over-100k-1501228 and registered? If so wait for the dev to confirm your registration.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Ico not start yet TBA.

Where can I check if I'm registered? I cannot find the link for a spreadsheet....
Activity: 476
Are there any infos on what platforms the wings app will be available? Android and iOS?
I'm really interested in the project, would be a shame if it's Android only...

should be both i guess  Grin or perhaps there gonna be web version or desktop version.
Ico not start yet TBA.

Activity: 219
https://foxtrading.io/?ref=xykdazw8
Are there any infos on what platforms the wings app will be available? Android and iOS?
I'm really interested in the project, would be a shame if it's Android only...
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
will keep follow this project. Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 182
Ico not start yet TBA.

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
I want to ask these coin opinion ? My answer is very simple ! Of course, support ! Roll Eyes
...and my rank is Egg Whale . I got omelette for breakfast  Grin Grin Grin

Congratulations jwiz168,

Thank you my friend ... it is a great honor. Nice trophy btw.
legendary
Activity: 1382
Merit: 1002

Congratulations jwiz168,
Activity: 840
Merit: 523
Turn your financial ideas into reality
Jump to: