Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 488. (Read 522763 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
btw when is the ico??  Huh
im joining this  Grin
Activity: 840
Merit: 523
Turn your financial ideas into reality
Coursing the bounty system thru Ethereum by way of "Incubating Eggs" is a new and much effective way for the dev to selectively distribute the tokens. People that would really stick on Waves Platform.

The idea with the bot is that when Wings network goes live that any new DAOs launching on Wings will also be able to use the chatbots (and Web gui as well) to create and manage bounties for the new DAOs.

So that is why we are focusing time to do the automation correctly.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Coursing the bounty system thru Ethereum by way of "Incubating Eggs" is a new and much effective way for the dev to selectively distribute the tokens. People that would really stick with Wings Platform.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 521
7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant
Dev @eggsbot now just for sig camp and newsletter? or just wait for fb and twitter bounty in the same bot?
now 229 members on telegram, hope still increase  Smiley Smiley

Dev has replied to me that the bot is for all (signature, fb, and twitter) but still working on it.

ok thanks for the information  Smiley
Maybe you can just stop stealing valuable Dev time and read the posts where it's clearly documented. The bot is for EVERYTHING.
https://blog.wings.ai/incubating-the-eggs-bounty-system-for-the-wings-dao-3945967eb382#.9d1g8kq4d

sorry if my question is bothers you, i'm not stealing valuable dev time, just a question and i'm already read just want more clearly  Smiley Smiley
Activity: 474
Merit: 252
Dev @eggsbot now just for sig camp and newsletter? or just wait for fb and twitter bounty in the same bot?

Dev has replied to me that the bot is for all (signature, fb, and twitter) but still working on it.

Maybe you can just stop stealing valuable Dev time and read the posts where it's clearly documented. The bot is for EVERYTHING.
https://blog.wings.ai/incubating-the-eggs-bounty-system-for-the-wings-dao-3945967eb382#.9d1g8kq4d
Activity: 1274
Merit: 521
7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant

legendary
Activity: 1204
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
I have already an account on eggs
but I'm confused to login. where the link to login?
@OP
I am the author of the german thread and also translating the medium posts as discussed with Đomi via Telegram.

I just finished and published the second medium post translation (original post is titled "Incubating Wings DAO with the Eggs bounty system
") here:
https://medium.com/@blockvestor/wir-stellen-das-wings-dao-eggs-bounty-system-vor-b01cfc615c01#.rywwlo3mh

Also linked in the german BCT thread:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.15043558

All other medium posts in german are also almost ready to be published and in queue.
Guys keep cool, please. This is the Pre-ANN of an ANN and not even the whitepaper is completely finished.

1) Register your handles with the bot
2) do the bounties
3) wait for news

What is the best way to stay on top of any new news?
Follow the twitter account @wingsplatform and medium posts ;-)
Activity: 273
Guys keep cool, please. This is the Pre-ANN of an ANN and not even the whitepaper is completely finished.

2) do the bounties
3) wait for news

What is the best way to stay on top of any new news?
Activity: 229
Merit: 100

2) do the bounties
3) wait for news

sitting on my hands....LOL
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1063
Project is interest i added my signature !
Activity: 1050
Merit: 506
I just hope I post enough on BCT to be eligible before ICO starts.  BTW, when is ICO?
We have to wait for some time for specs infos, hope this will be published soon.

I´m quite happy that the devs will publish the details after most things are settled. A much better thing than the other way round
Activity: 1414
Keep it Simple guys :)
this thread is become one of my favorite thread ,,
just wait for ICO  Wink
Activity: 938
Good think about this project yeah for sure i join here and good see all in the future Wink

2) do the bounties
3) wait for news
Activity: 910
actually OP is online right now but he has nothing to say right and not actively confirming new signature bounty applications. I wonder why is he in park mode?
Activity: 565
Merit: 500
Crypto enthusiast for years.
I just hope I post enough on BCT to be eligible before ICO starts.  BTW, when is ICO?
We have to wait for some time for specs infos, hope this will be published soon.
Jump to: