Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 492. (Read 522763 times)

Activity: 736
Merit: 508
hi, is there a slack to discuss with core devs and administrators?
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1000
Looks like a good project and I like the innovation of the eggs bounty system.

Only issue is that it is not clear if 1 egg will be traded for 1 wings token. Nor can I see how many wings token there will be (maybe I haven't looked hard enough).

So at this stage it is impossible to put an estimated value on the bounty - if there are a trillion wings tokens then 100 eggs may not be so great  Wink
Activity: 840
Merit: 503
Good project. And what is expected egg price?
Activity: 910
Anyone would like to tell the expected total supply of this coin ? I tried to find at OP and on official site as well but no success so far.It will be much appreciated.
coming soon dude, team wings now work on new app telegram

nice to hear that a development is in place. Wings will be the topic in the next days or so.
Activity: 1080
Merit: 500
Anyone would like to tell the expected total supply of this coin ? I tried to find at OP and on official site as well but no success so far.It will be much appreciated.
coming soon dude, team wings now work on new app telegram
Activity: 672
Hey guys, my first post here, time to share infos about Wings. Project look good, added my signature, Twitter and sent PM there to few my Friends about Wings.

Welcome aboard I must say. Indeed it is an interesting concept of investing.
Activity: 565
Crypto enthusiast for years.
Hey guys, my first post here, time to share infos about Wings. Project look good, added my signature, Twitter and sent PM there to few my Friends about Wings.
As to not sow confusion over date of ICO , I request to dev any of them must announce the official ICO date. People are really getting into Wings.
Activity: 1080
ICO countdown site listed 11 days to go before ICO , Is this accurate? and what specs or blockchain algorithm will be use to implement Wings .
Its not right, wait announced from wings team
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 1089
Hey team can i have a confirmation bout my french translation ? Smiley

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/pre-ann-wings-la-ou-naissent-les-licornes-dao-1500928

There is already some responses and people doesnt complain about quality translation.

Thank you guys your project sounds great Smiley

hello, as i said i'm working hard on it and doing it in all and not in hurry, will be done in few hours.
Activity: 882
Everything you want, is everything you need.
For those that are wondering how to check eggs balance from bounties:

Stas Oskin:
We are finalizing the web UI showing the balances and ranks, and will launch it soon
Activity: 888
Merit: 1001
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
I would be glad to construct own DAO with WINGS...
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Hey team can i have a confirmation bout my french translation ? Smiley

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/pre-ann-wings-la-ou-naissent-les-licornes-dao-1500928

There is already some responses and people doesnt complain about quality translation.

Thank you guys your project sounds great Smiley
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
ICO countdown site listed 11 days to go before ICO , Is this accurate? and what specs or blockchain algorithm will be use to implement Wings .
legendary
Interesting; I am following this!
Activity: 229
Merit: 100
I have some questions
I have participated in newsletter and signature campaign bounties , but how to know how many referrals I have ?
if I referred some one , he must register in eggsbot firstly or submitting and confirming an e-mail in wings.ai site is enough to be approved ?
if I followed twitter and liked facebook or retweeted a tweet , how to know if my follow and like approved ?
how to know if my referrals approved or counted ?
best regards .

wondering that as well....
Activity: 229
Merit: 100

wings.ai - please put the Signature Campaign/Newsletter Referral link in the OP.

Yes please, looking through all pages to find the link :-)

Isn't it near the 1st page?
Interestingly, and there are already other projects for DAO Wings?

Planning for a project is a lot to consider but for the moment the devs seem to be more focused on ICOs, bounties,  Roadmaps, and others. Once lauched, I bet developer are racing to get their DAO in Wings Platform.
Activity: 888
Merit: 1001
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Interestingly, and there are already other projects for DAO Wings?
Jump to: