Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 491. (Read 522763 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Every thing about bounties is being discussed, how about the specifications of this platform. Any information ?
Activity: 840
Merit: 523
Turn your financial ideas into reality
I have some questions
I have participated in newsletter and signature campaign bounties , but how to know how many referrals I have ?
if I referred some one , he must register in eggsbot firstly or submitting and confirming an e-mail in wings.ai site is enough to be approved ?
if I followed twitter and liked facebook or retweeted a tweet , how to know if my follow and like approved ?
how to know if my referrals approved or counted ?
best regards .

I have participated in newsletter and signature campaign bounties , but how to know how many referrals I have ?

We are tracking everything via mailchimp, we will batch import the list for the bot to process in some weeks.  There is a limit of 100 referrals per account.  We will also be doing some analysis to make sure people are not double dipping. Wink

if I referred some one , he must register in eggsbot firstly or submitting and confirming an e-mail in wings.ai site is enough to be approved ?

confirming email.

if I followed twitter and liked facebook or retweeted a tweet , how to know if my follow and like approved ?

When you connect your FB or Twitter account to the bot, and make a claim for that particular bounty we will start running a script to verify the data from twitter or fb.

how to know if my referrals approved or counted ?

see answer to your first question.

Note that there are also hard limits on total eggs given out for each bounty.

wings.ai - please put the Signature Campaign/Newsletter Referral link in the OP.

Yes please, looking through all pages to find the link :-)

done put it at the top, thanks for the advice  Smiley
So how will the Wings twitter bounty work? I see that it has a large amount of retweets, more than any other project in it's initial stage. Are the devs keeping count of everyone that retweets. Seems like a lot.  Huh

we have a guy working on the bounty to write a nodejs script that the bot will use to automate this

https://blog.wings.ai/technical-bounties-5c75d03caf71#.j8qtsdn10

we try to work smart not hard (just kidding we working hard too Wink
Activity: 1080
Merit: 500
what exactly do i have to write the bot for the twitter bounty? I send him my twitter account but nothing worked

I think the bot is only for signature campaign.
i think for all,
wait until eggbot finished all
Activity: 630
Merit: 503
what exactly do i have to write the bot for the twitter bounty? I send him my twitter account but nothing worked

they said it will get more options for bounties
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 1089
you are Rude full of sh...

I said in few posts that I was working on it!!!!

Why have you missed a part of text yo!!!

"Reputation System

Wings will feature Web-of-Trust implementation, enabling to rank DAO creators for their performance, thus allowing high ranked members to launch new DAO proposals easier, reducing the amount of required votes and gaining additional benefits. The Web-of-Trust approach will reduce the participant's ability to game the ranking system."

No one likes your speeding translation into french!!!

Activity: 630
Merit: 503

you cant do it right now. they will update the bot then you can link twitter with it
Activity: 1050
Merit: 506
There were so many BCT accounts that were confirmed today . Meaning Wings DAO is recognized and started spreading ....its wings Smiley
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Juventino44844

As I said before, You rude and in hurry, missing part of the text Wink

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/pre-ann-wings-la-ou-naissent-les-licornes-dao-1500928

I'm good people read it and didn't complain about translation Smiley

Team will tell us but you take aaaall your time, you release it later than me so people where waiting. I just give them information asap to help the wings team to be as quick as possible visible Smiley I have more views than you at this moment (around 207 people)

And YOU are rude to insult me "merci les gars de votre chaleureux soutien, l'autre crétin m'a fait un sale coup^^"

Activity: 980
Merit: 502
Dev: Just a small typo on Telegram Message: You already authroized
Thanks
Activity: 1022
Interesting concept, I'm in! Heck I might even attempt to make a Hello World DAO. Smiley

I subscribe to your opinion.
legendary
Activity: 1382
Merit: 1002
Interesting concept, I'm in! Heck I might even attempt to make a Hello World DAO. Smiley
Activity: 1008
ICO countdown site listed 11 days to go before ICO , Is this accurate? and what specs or blockchain algorithm will be use to implement Wings .

I have contacted the devs, they will give me the time when they want to release it. So far the date is not confirmed Smiley

But I will be first to update it Smiley
legendary
Juventino44844

As I said before, You rude and in hurry, missing part of the text Wink

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/pre-ann-wings-la-ou-naissent-les-licornes-dao-1500928
Activity: 532
Will there be a fixed number of tokens? Because a lot of tokens being created didn't work out too well for The DAO  when it launched.
legendary
Here is the french translation made with precious time and without missing any parts Smiley

To do, The team members and FAQ, waiting for instructions from the Wings team.

"Reputation System

Wings will feature Web-of-Trust implementation, enabling to rank DAO creators for their performance, thus allowing high ranked members to launch new DAO proposals easier, reducing the amount of required votes and gaining additional benefits. The Web-of-Trust approach will reduce the participant's ability to game the ranking system."

"Indice de Réputation

Wings mettra en place un service de Navigation sans Risque (Web-of-Trust) afin de permettre de noter les créateurs de DAO selon leur performance, ainsi les membres les mieux notés pourront lancer de nouvelles propositions de DAO plus facilement, cela réduisant le nombre de votes nécessaires et de gagner des bénéfices additionnels.
Le système de Navigation sans Risque réduira la capacité du participant à modifier le système de classement."

All my best to Wings project Smiley

hi, is there a slack to discuss with core devs and administrators?

we are using telegram for chat https://telegram.me/wingschat  or go on the website and fill out the support contact form (lower right side) - latter is probably the best as we will for sure follow up
Jump to: