Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 489. (Read 522763 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 250
WOW a friend of mine recommended I come check WINGS..I really love the logo and will certainly participate. I want to do an article too and do I send in for a quote by a DEV or check on the OP?  Smiley

"I really love the logo and will certainly participate" this is what's wrong with the current crypto ecosystem.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
I just hope I post enough on BCT to be eligible before ICO starts.  BTW, when is ICO?
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
WOW a friend of mine recommended I come check WINGS..I really love the logo and will certainly participate. I want to do an article too and do I send in for a quote by a DEV or check on the OP?  Smiley

Email [email protected] with your question(s) to get a quote to use in your article.

Thank you I saw that but was't sure, appreciate your confirmation..  Smiley
Activity: 690
Merit: 505
Cryptorials.io

Email [email protected] with your question(s) to get a quote to use in your article.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Activity: 654
Merit: 545
 Project look good, added my signature Grin
Activity: 888
Merit: 1001
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
mxnsch, interestingly, thanks
Activity: 229
Merit: 100
Looks like a good project and I like the innovation of the eggs bounty system.

Only issue is that it is not clear if 1 egg will be traded for 1 wings token. Nor can I see how many wings token there will be (maybe I haven't looked hard enough).

So at this stage it is impossible to put an estimated value on the bounty - if there are a trillion wings tokens then 100 eggs may not be so great  Wink

A Trillion Coins? REALLY?
Activity: 474
Merit: 252
@OP
As just discussed with Đomi via Telegram, here is the link to the first of my german translations of Wings medium posts "Welcome to the age of DAO":
https://medium.com/@blockvestor/willkommen-im-zeitalter-des-dao-4e66b473c77f#.988r72q9q.

All other medium posts in german are almost ready to be published, but i want to make sure with this one the process is clear upfront to keep the overhead for you and me low.
Activity: 630
Merit: 503
more information pls
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Waiting for dev/OP this morning to give us more information about Wings.
Activity: 888
Merit: 1001
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
it would be desirable more how Wings carry the simple person
what new he will receive?
Activity: 565
Merit: 500
Crypto enthusiast for years.
Every thing about bounties is being discussed, how about the specifications of this platform. Any information ?

Please read the OP of this thread and let us know what questions you have.

Please provide the ff:

1. Total number of Wings Token/ Eggs.
2. Types of algorithms . (ex. PoW, PoS, DPoS etc)
3. ICO date
4. White Paper

This should be released soon, not wait too long. We see where project like to go, but more details are more as welkome here.
Activity: 565
Merit: 500
Crypto enthusiast for years.
I thing, Devs set harder way get bounties for reason. Number of coins will be not as big, as other last successful ICO campaigns. This is just my speculation, but I like idea be more proactive here, not just change signature and follow on twitter. Retweets, likes are great idea, for share infos about Wings all around and also make some extea eggs.
Next month you change eggs in Wings Token? Correct ?

What is the ratio ?

As far as OP / dev is concern, nothing mentioned of quantity of tokens to be released not even ICO dates and total number of tokens. Please wait for official announcemnt by the dev.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1063
Next month you change eggs in Wings Token? Correct ?

What is the ratio ?
can i join signature?

Yes but on signature campaign only as of the moment. Follow this thread and read carefully btw, you need to install Telegram Apps.

does it work using Telegram webapp only?

did not work out for me yesterday. installed the app

Are you having trouble ? I may help you .
can i join signature?

Yes but on signature campaign only as of the moment. Follow this thread and read carefully btw, you need to install Telegram Apps.

I believe if you have Android or Apple simply get Telegram at the Play or App Store. When using desktop, you have to download the telegram app
Activity: 1050
Merit: 506
can i join signature?

did not work out for me yesterday. installed the app
Activity: 1068
Merit: 523
can i join signature?

Jump to: