Pages:
Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 83. (Read 522761 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 553
i got nothing from both bitjob and indorse, well it's because i was way off. hoping to get good amount from other forecasts, i'm glad rewards are finally coming out.

Yes looking forward to the rewards finally
legendary
Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001
i got nothing from both bitjob and indorse, well it's because i was way off. hoping to get good amount from other forecasts, i'm glad rewards are finally coming out.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Is there a spreadsheet where i can check rewards for blackmooncrypto
i got nothing from that
there's no spreadsheet, it's not bounty Smiley you have to log in to your account in a project where you forecasted and you will see the reward there
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Is there a spreadsheet where i can check rewards for blackmooncrypto
i got nothing from that
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
https://eloncity.io/
where are now all people that was saying " hey , c'mon make a forecast, you only can earn!"

a big LOL, just a shit platform, 100% useless seems. Infact we can all see the price.

Really LOL. You can blame yourself for bad forecast. BitJobs collected too low amount of ETH. What is the fault of the platform? Did everybody forget huge rewards for Bancor, Adex, Coindash?
Activity: 560
Merit: 106
where are now all people that was saying " hey , c'mon make a forecast, you only can earn!"

a big LOL, just a shit platform, 100% useless seems. Infact we can all see the price.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
I forecasted over 100k wings and my reward for bitjob is 0... Is that right?
Activity: 966
Merit: 587
I like the formula of rewards. I Hope the remaining payments will occur according to this formula.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
i got a pretty decent reward (70$). This time i'am happy.
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
Hello, do you think my reward (0) is normal ?? I forecasted 20k ETH its less than average and median forecast.. that means most of forecasters got zero reward Huh

I also got very little amount from this prediction as compare with previous reward. I think reward amount calculated by a smart contract so that it depend on the accuracy and how early it made from my point of view that is normal.

and may I know how much did you forecast ? just to know if you were much closer than me and see the difference
thanks
Activity: 1288
Merit: 102
Hello, do you think my reward (0) is normal ?? I forecasted 20k ETH its less than average and median forecast.. that means most of forecasters got zero reward Huh

I also got very little amount from this prediction as compare with previous reward. I think reward amount calculated by a smart contract so that it depend on the accuracy and how early it made from my point of view that is normal.
Activity: 910
Merit: 520
Today, awards were paid to participants of the WINGS platform for projections for the BitJob project. If you participated in the forecast, you can get the reward. Wink
I have zero for this forecast:( But I only seen one forecast in the telegram - 4994 wings on 9000 ether with excellent reward
Activity: 840
Merit: 523
Turn your financial ideas into reality
we're starting to do some thought leadership type blog articles

here's one from Tristan Roberts

Riding the Wave of Decentralization

https://blog.wings.ai/riding-the-wave-of-decentralization-3a934ab4e6f4

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
Today, awards were paid to participants of the WINGS platform for projections for the BitJob project. If you participated in the forecast, you can get the reward. Wink

Another good news I hope soon all pending rewards will be paid. This will more attract more investors and this community will grow. Beta version will bring a lot of opportunities when this will become popular platform for price discovery events.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102

Good, first Indorse and now Bitjob. Seems things getting faster, hope with the Beta we won't talk these distribution issues.
Activity: 756
What are the first payments are planned?
several forecasts have been paid already but we wait for more than 10 right now, this should come soon as beta will be released I think. stay tuned on twitter and continue to forecast
Activity: 154
Merit: 11
quarkchain.io
What are the first payments are planned?
Activity: 462
Merit: 290
I believe that Wings should  be in the top 100 Coins at least, and at the moment it is barely held in the top 200.
Pages:
Jump to: