Pages:
Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 82. (Read 522761 times)

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
NEW FORECASTS LIVE NOW!

Check wings.ai and forecast.

MoxyOne and Brixby ready  Wink Wink Wink

Thanks for the notice!

Btw i am not sure why when i try to login, it shows me Loading... and it just stucked there?
Any idea on how can i solve this issue?

And when i try to login in another PC with the exact same username password, it return incorrect password, what happened?
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
NEW FORECASTS LIVE NOW!

Check wings.ai and forecast.

MoxyOne and Brixby ready  Wink Wink Wink
It's funny how people are PRETENDING the rewards doing a completely WAY OFF forecast...

Please, guys...

If you fail the forecasts do not pretend to have a reward. Be honest (almost) with you.
Nothing personal, just the truth.

Next time will be better Wink

This is not the point. People pretending rewards cause this is the only use of Wings. Without this, Wings it is just an useless token like dogecoin ( well, dogecoin seems better). And you are wrong, we don't pretend to receive big rewards for random forecast, but as you can see, for receive some decent amount, you need to forecast the EXACT numbers, if not..well, you have nothing.

That's really funny comparison this made my day well it seems you don't own any token. Wings has use case and you are not aware what is going to happen with beta version release. The most advanced system will be implemented so better do some research or follow the thread for for update. Don't make that kind of funny comment.

Already did some research and own Wings too. C'mon, tell me the use cases of this token, i'm here to learn Wink

No, you are not here to learn. You are here to complain in any case.

You are the SAME guy that I tried to teach about the platform and you are still here complaining the system because you ARE IGNORING the meaning of the platform which is a prediction and promotion platform.
Users will have the rewards if they are accurate with the forecast. I think it's a basic and logic workflow.
ICO result -> 5000 ETH
WINGS SCENARIO:
mcvr89 fails the forecast and it will not receive rewards. And it's ok. Because the system rewards the best forecasts (=meritocracy) like Roidz92 in that case.

Now... you can decide to do not understand (again) or UNDERSTAND and do not trust in the project (you are free to think that, we are free people). That's it.
But stop saying "I'm here to learn, bla bla bla... " because it's not true.

Hope that helps you.

PS. you don't need to match the exact result, rewards are included with a formula - less than 100% off (following what they are saying in the Telegram group).
If all the forecasters are inside the 100% off (I think it's unreal but...), everybody will receive rewards.

Here the only one that don't want understand is you, and you could also use your first account to write, or you are one of the WINGS team?

the point is this:

roidz92--> forecast 100
user1 ---> forecast 99.5
user2 ---> forecast 101

amount raised: 100

Following actual reward formula ( and your logic), only roidz92 will receive reward and other users nothing. This is just gambling to catch the exact number, so why don't we go to just play coinflip?

Sorry, but that's my account... I don't like forums (I think they are old) that's why I am newbie.

Anyway, can you understand english?
If so, you can read it and understand. Your parenthesis "(and your logic)" is not my logic - it's yours.
My logic is the one I wrote you before --> in your example all of that users will be rewarded. ALL OF THEM because they are very close to the amount raised.

That's it.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
When will new forecasting?
And why Wings partner are some ico, but  forecasts are not happening?

Very soon new projects will be added for forecast they are working on this. But first of all we need beta version to make this process much faster and will get more advanced tool to utilize our tokens in better way.
I think first of all should be paid for past forecasts otherwise why have a beta if the project cannot earn?
Activity: 560
Merit: 106
It's funny how people are PRETENDING the rewards doing a completely WAY OFF forecast...

Please, guys...

If you fail the forecasts do not pretend to have a reward. Be honest (almost) with you.

This is not the point. People pretending rewards cause this is the only use of Wings. Without this, Wings it is just an useless token like dogecoin ( well, dogecoin seems better). And you are wrong, we don't pretend to receive big rewards for random forecast, but as you can see, for receive some decent amount, you need to forecast the EXACT numbers, if not..well, you have nothing.

That's really funny comparison this made my day well it seems you don't own any token. Wings has use case and you are not aware what is going to happen with beta version release. The most advanced system will be implemented so better do some research or follow the thread for for update. Don't make that kind of funny comment.

Already did some research and own Wings too. C'mon, tell me the use cases of this token, i'm here to learn Wink

You are the SAME guy that I tried to teach about the platform and you are still here complaining the system because you ARE IGNORING the meaning of the platform which is a prediction and promotion platform.
Users will have the rewards if they are accurate with the forecast. I think it's a basic and logic workflow.
ICO result -> 5000 ETH
WINGS SCENARIO:
mcvr89 fails the forecast and it will not receive rewards. And it's ok. Because the system rewards the best forecasts (=meritocracy) like Roidz92 in that case.

Now... you can decide to do not understand (again) or UNDERSTAND and do not trust in the project (you are free to think that, we are free people). That's it.

Hope that helps you.

PS. you don't need to match the exact result, rewards are included with a formula - less than 100% off (following what they are saying in the Telegram group).
If all the forecasters are inside the 100% off (I think it's unreal but...), everybody will receive rewards.

Here the only one that don't want understand is you, and you could also use your first account to write, or you are one of the WINGS team?

the point is this:

roidz92--> forecast 100
user1 ---> forecast 99.5
user2 ---> forecast 101

amount raised: 100

Following actual reward formula ( and your logic), only roidz92 will receive reward and other users nothing. This is just gambling to catch the exact number, so why don't we go to just play coinflip?
Activity: 1008
Merit: 253

Very soon new projects will be added for forecast they are working on this. But first of all we need beta version to make this process much faster and will get more advanced tool to utilize our tokens in better way.

Please, guys...

ICO result -> 5000 ETH
WINGS SCENARIO:

Hope that helps you.

Activity: 826
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
So disappointed to see two big fat zero on both Indorse and Bitjob rewards. The algorithm seems to be strictly considering the most accurate forecast. Oh well got to accept this and move on.
But it was not clear how much error is allowed in the calculations. I hope in the next release the error rate will increase...

Please, guys...

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

Please, guys...

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
So disappointed to see two big fat zero on both Indorse and Bitjob rewards. The algorithm seems to be strictly considering the most accurate forecast. Oh well got to accept this and move on.

Please, guys...

Please, guys...

Activity: 756
Merit: 251
i got nothing from both bitjob and indorse, well it's because i was way off. hoping to get good amount from other forecasts, i'm glad rewards are finally coming out.
I made more than 10 forecasts and I do not have any results from these forecasts still. I honestly expect more, that the rate of the token will grow Cheesy
Activity: 910
I believe that distribution isn't completely fair, especially for those who have a lot of wings, it turns out, many of the larger holders can simply leave
It's been very quiet from the wings team, when is beta set to be released and when are the rest of rewards paid out?

The team is not quiet. You can follow the Telegram group https://t.me/wingschat

Hope that helps you  Wink
Activity: 244
Merit: 100
It's been very quiet from the wings team, when is beta set to be released and when are the rest of rewards paid out?
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
i got nothing from both bitjob and indorse, well it's because i was way off. hoping to get good amount from other forecasts, i'm glad rewards are finally coming out.

Yes looking forward to the rewards finally

Now this process got a good momentum hopefully all pending rewards will be calculated and smart contract for them will implemented before head to beta version. I'm really excited beta version will open new door of opportunity and the growth of this project will be on fast track.
Activity: 966
Merit: 587
Smash your wings balance is an interesting idea and profit from this course will probably more often than in the forecast with one account
Pages:
Jump to: