Pages:
Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 81. (Read 522761 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 502
NEW FORECASTS LIVE NOW!

Check wings.ai and forecast.

MoxyOne and Brixby ready  Wink Wink Wink
thanks for info Smiley these forecasts are really hard but I think now everyone knowss that even with a small amount of wings you can win big rewards it's seems more profitable to split rewards even with these high transaction fees.

Yes, thanks for updates! Why didn't i recieve notifications on mail? Huh
Nice spike up today! Are we going moon? Damn .can't find my spacesuit Cheesy
It was probably a random pump lol. Wings will moon someday, Maybe after Beta launch.
I just forecasted on both the project, What are you guys going to do? Forecast on both or just one?
I think that first  they have to run beta version to tested and then the price might go up!
The beta version is being tested since the end of December last year. I think yesterday's growth of the token wings was associated with the addition of new forecasts.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
NEW FORECASTS LIVE NOW!

MoxyOne and Brixby ready  Wink Wink Wink
thanks for info Smiley these forecasts are really hard but I think now everyone knowss that even with a small amount of wings you can win big rewards it's seems more profitable to split rewards even with these high transaction fees.

It was probably a random pump lol. Wings will moon someday, Maybe after Beta launch.
I just forecasted on both the project, What are you guys going to do? Forecast on both or just one?
I think that first  they have to run beta version to tested and then the price might go up!
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003
who in the course, in the new wings forcasts there are no dates of voting and no % rewards, for what reason?

Are you asking about testnet or ongoing current pre-beta platform. I didn't see any kind of problem there with current prediction everything is mentioned in details what is reward structure for these.
Activity: 621
Merit: 250
who in the course, in the new wings forcasts there are no dates of voting and no % rewards, for what reason?

Activity: 896
Merit: 251
https://twitter.com/wingsplatform/status/959315455079989251
Beta testnet update:

- Updated wallet UI
- Updated send flow UI
- Estimated transaction fees will show in ETH
- Fixed UI inconsistencies
- Bug: Forecast duration was incorrect
- Bug: Forecasts removed on project page if you cancel your forecast

https://testnet.wings.ai

Thanks for sharing this update into this thread and now projects are ready to predict. Great future is just a step ahead very soon it will start taking steps towards the moon but only strong hands deserve for something great.

At what time, we can already use the beta version ? I do not want to divide my wings in two forecast
Activity: 427
Merit: 7
Guess Wings is going to get many sharings over social media by announcing new ICOs, because many ICOs will share the Wings predictions over social media and on their own website, and then many investors will share those predictions again to find more investors. Wings sharings could be like chainreactions. I think Wings will be very famous one day.

I am in onlinemarketing and this strategy can work very well, called "linkbait".

I´ll invest in Wings. Great idea!
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
Beta testnet update:

- Updated wallet UI
- Updated send flow UI

Thanks for sharing this update into this thread and now projects are ready to predict. Great future is just a step ahead very soon it will start taking steps towards the moon but only strong hands deserve for something great.
legendary
Activity: 1288
NEW FORECASTS LIVE NOW!

MoxyOne and Brixby ready  Wink Wink Wink

Good to get 2 new forecast rewards on the board.  And Wings is showing some strength in this bloodbath.
Hope it'll be continuous.
Yeah, It's nice to have new projects for forecasting. I personally like MoxyOne, I have staked more Wings for this project. Although it is a very hard forecast, The amount they raised is asked in $$.  Tongue
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
NEW FORECASTS LIVE NOW!

Good to get 2 new forecast rewards on the board.  And Wings is showing some strength in this bloodbath.
Hope it'll be continuous.
legendary
Activity: 1288
NEW FORECASTS LIVE NOW!

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
https://eloncity.io/
NEW FORECASTS LIVE NOW!

Activity: 630
Merit: 500
look like wings hold their positions. Against background of globally falling market, wings in the green on dollars and on Bitcoin
Activity: 938
Merit: 502
Guys what do you think how long will last this fall? Wings not so much grew up and now again at the bottom.

If you look at the Fiat, then the wings set new records. The price for the token was more than $ 2. I hope the wings will surprise us in the future. The most important thing is that you can earn good money on forecasts.
Activity: 313
Merit: 250
Guys what do you think how long will last this fall? Wings not so much grew up and now again at the bottom.
i think nobody know.The market will dead and people are going to leave.i also will leave. Cry
Activity: 378
Merit: 121
"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"
Activity: 1330
Merit: 869
And again we must forecast in USD... both projects) I can not imagine how this is possible in the current market. It's not fun anymore.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
NEW FORECASTS LIVE NOW!

Thanks for the notice!

Btw i am not sure why when i try to login, it shows me Loading... and it just stucked there?
Any idea on how can i solve this issue?

And when i try to login in another PC with the exact same username password, it return incorrect password, what happened?

Answering your questions:
- Loading is very low - The current version is very slow. Beta will be faster.
- The login is not a real login, it's working like MEW. It's local.
That means that when you change PC you need to restore your account with the WINGS passphrase (hope you saved it)  Smiley

WINGS does not own our credentials, all is local.
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
Beta testnet update:

- Updated wallet UI
- Updated send flow UI

Activity: 644
Merit: 272
It's nice to see a new vote. Like good projects added. We give all to the vote. I think to break down by sex and vote in both projects.  Grin
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
NEW FORECASTS LIVE NOW!

Pages:
Jump to: