Pages:
Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 79. (Read 522761 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
We have great news ahead!

Looks like Dominik will speak at the Bitcoin Super Conference!

https://www.bitcoinsuperconference.com/speakers/

Thanks for sharing. These are good opportunities to spread the word out. Better attend those events as much as possible.
Activity: 462
We have great news ahead!

Looks like Dominik will speak at the Bitcoin Super Conference!

https://www.bitcoinsuperconference.com/speakers/

Activity: 77
Merit: 1
Wings is a project in which you can earn wings without the risk of losing wings with the help of ico voting. For example, you have 5000 wings and on the platform of the wings you have opened a vote how many will collect the Startup X on ico, you bet and your wings freeze if you guess or are close to the forecast get a lot of wings. Whether correctly I understand an essence?
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
GIF by SOCIFI
Wings tokens Will definitely bounce back on its feet. Furthermore the much anticipated release of its beta versions would add features and values to its platform .
A lot of talk about the beta, but it's been a long time and it's still not there. I hope that in this month we will see it.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1012
Wings going to breakout, just look at the trendline on Bittrex and u will know
Did you do a technical analysis for wings? Can you share your trading idea for wings?
I'd like to see TA too. Beta is still far away from launch, What could cause Wings to breakout? I've already bought as much as I could afford, Won't sell though. Forecasting rewards are much better.
Activity: 462
Merit: 290
Did you do a technical analysis for wings? Can you share your trading idea for wings?
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Anyone else having issues sending bmc out?  Is it an ether thing?
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Any news on the progress of beta?
Activity: 1302
Merit: 403
I haven't checked this thread for a long time. Could you tell me who's next in line for the hand after the bitjob?
you mean next reward distribution? there are lots of them, i mean a lot. after bitjob there's gimli, swarm, domraider, esports etc. it'll take some time to get the all the rewards, but it's going to be worth it.
so, I participate in forecasts several months, and the awards haven't seen, I hear only "soon"

Oh, i'm forecasting since the end of August and got rewards only for BlackMoon and BitJob. So, you are not alone Cheesy "Soon" is the only answer.

Same situation. But I have got rewards only for Blackmoon, because my forecast for BitJob was wrong. And now I'm waiting for rewards for another forecasts.
Activity: 672
can somebody tell me what Wings is exactly doing? have Read the whitepaper but it isn't clear to me.
does it just a king of gambling about new projects?
It is a platform on which a wise crowd makes forecasts of various events for WINGS tokens
All truly told and still it is possible to add that doing these forecasts everyone learns more about those forecasts which are carried out. And by that forecasts also help to study very well new projects and if desired it is possible to take part in them.
Activity: 910
Merit: 520
The project has existed for more than 1 year, it is quite a lot by current standards, are there quarterly or monthly reports on the work done?
Activity: 644
Merit: 272
Now the vote is split into shares. I hope in the beta version with a system of ranks it will fix it. Otherwise, the platform will turn into something not understandable.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Any of you guys use IDEX exchange to trade crypto?

Easy to use plus the graphs are really nice
And it's cool because IDEX lists tokens before other big exchanges list them
I would love to use IDEX, The only problem is that there's no volume on the tokens that I'd like to buy or trade.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
Wings' product is not enjoying the right demands, few investors understand it but it makes a good publicity after the crowdsale but now it is fairly heard. It need a positive news

Beta release, reward payments and more forecast. And as I can follow they're working on those. What else there can be as a positive news?
Activity: 396
Wings tokens Will definitely bounce back on its feet. Furthermore the much anticipated release of its beta versions would add features and values to its platform .
i think all token will back.but it need time to recovery.It will reach a peak in the future.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
Activity: 2240
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Wings' product is not enjoying the right demands, few investors understand it but it makes a good publicity after the crowdsale but now it is fairly heard. It need a positive news
legendary
Activity: 1526
Any of you guys use IDEX exchange to trade crypto?

Easy to use plus the graphs are really nice
And it's cool because IDEX lists tokens before other big exchanges list them

IDEX at early stages for good to trade there while this token is available on big exchanges than nobody interested to trade there. That exchange need to improve their services and launch some kind of contest like kUcoin is doing right now I hope this will attract the people become more active there.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
https://eloncity.io/
I haven't checked this thread for a long time. Could you tell me who's next in line for the hand after the bitjob?
you mean next reward distribution? there are lots of them, i mean a lot. after bitjob there's gimli, swarm, domraider, esports etc. it'll take some time to get the all the rewards, but it's going to be worth it.
so, I participate in forecasts several months, and the awards haven't seen, I hear only "soon"

Oh, i'm forecasting since the end of August and got rewards only for BlackMoon and BitJob. So, you are not alone Cheesy "Soon" is the only answer.
Pages:
Jump to: