Pages:
Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 80. (Read 522761 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001
Any of you guys use IDEX exchange to trade crypto?

Easy to use plus the graphs are really nice
And it's cool because IDEX lists tokens before other big exchanges list them
Activity: 966
Merit: 587
I haven't checked this thread for a long time. Could you tell me who's next in line for the hand after the bitjob?
you mean next reward distribution? there are lots of them, i mean a lot. after bitjob there's gimli, swarm, domraider, esports etc. it'll take some time to get the all the rewards, but it's going to be worth it.
so, I participate in forecasts several months, and the awards haven't seen, I hear only "soon"
legendary
Activity: 1612
I haven't checked this thread for a long time. Could you tell me who's next in line for the hand after the bitjob?
you mean next reward distribution? there are lots of them, i mean a lot. after bitjob there's gimli, swarm, domraider, esports etc. it'll take some time to get the all the rewards, but it's going to be worth it.
Activity: 910
Merit: 520
Activity: 938
Merit: 502
can somebody tell me what Wings is exactly doing? have Read the whitepaper but it isn't clear to me.
does it just a king of gambling about new projects?
I advise you to read the book "wisdom of crowds". The Wings platform tries to perform forecasts based  the effect that describe in  "wisdom of crowds". The man, who have some Wings tokens , can make a forecast of the company's fund raising by ICO. Attention! You don't  spend your Wings tokens.
If you are right (your forecasts and real company's fund raise are equal) you  get tokens of the forecasted project.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
can somebody tell me what Wings is exactly doing? have Read the whitepaper but it isn't clear to me.
It is a platform on which a wise crowd makes forecasts of various events for WINGS tokens
legendary
Activity: 1064
Activity: 938
Merit: 502
I see that someone is trying allocation strategy for their token balance on a variety of forecasts options, I wonder

I think this strategy will work until the beta release. A rating system appears in the beta version. It will not be possible to make your account a high rating using such a strategy.
Activity: 966
Merit: 587
I see that someone is trying allocation strategy for their token balance on a variety of forecasts options, I wonder
Activity: 1288
Merit: 102
Active Forecasts

ATTENTION: The following forecasts will be ending tonight early evening. (UTC-0).

Now only few hours left to make secure the chance to get some tokens for free just for predictions. WINGS is giving nice opportunity to all token holders to become part of this fun contest it's good opportunity so don't miss this.
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
Active Forecasts

ATTENTION: The following forecasts will be ending tonight early evening. (UTC-0).
Activity: 840
Merit: 523
Turn your financial ideas into reality
Activity: 840
Merit: 523
Turn your financial ideas into reality
Wings now have its own blockchain or still is ethereum platform? Or any plan for its own blockchain

Wings at the moment is fully working on the ethereum blockchain and will remain on it in the near future. But it was announced that it is possible to switch to RSK https://www.rsk.co/

we no longer plan to use RSK, this has been said here many times.  the issue was primarily around security of the Ethereum chain after the DAO incident, which is no longer an issue.

most ICOs use Ethereum and since WINGS needs to be on the same chain as these ICOs to resolve the forecasts there is no rational reason to use anything else...
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
GIF by SOCIFI
Wings now have its own blockchain or still is ethereum platform? Or any plan for its own blockchain

Wings at the moment is fully working on the ethereum blockchain and will remain on it in the near future. But it was announced that it is possible to switch to RSK https://www.rsk.co/
Activity: 185
Merit: 100

Wings doesn't really need its own blockchain.
They will stay on ethereum, but afaik an implementation on rootstock is planned, once the project is ready.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
can someone please post the list of ICOs that have already cleared rewards please?
legendary
Activity: 1218
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1012
https://twitter.com/wingsplatform/status/959315455079989251
Beta testnet update:

- Updated wallet UI
- Updated send flow UI
- Estimated transaction fees will show in ETH
- Fixed UI inconsistencies
- Bug: Forecast duration was incorrect
- Bug: Forecasts removed on project page if you cancel your forecast

https://testnet.wings.ai

Thanks for sharing this update into this thread and now projects are ready to predict. Great future is just a step ahead very soon it will start taking steps towards the moon but only strong hands deserve for something great.

At what time, we can already use the beta version ? I do not want to divide my wings in two forecast
If you don't want to divide then just go all in on one project? Beta launch is going to take some time, Audits are still going on. Wings Beta is worth the wait, Meanwhile buy as much Wings as you can.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
I am big fan of AI implementation in blockchain projects, it's not just a combining of some trendy things that are changing every year, I think it's our future.
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
“Crypto Depository Receipts”
https://twitter.com/wingsplatform/status/959315455079989251
Beta testnet update:

- Updated wallet UI
- Updated send flow UI
- Estimated transaction fees will show in ETH
- Fixed UI inconsistencies
- Bug: Forecast duration was incorrect
- Bug: Forecasts removed on project page if you cancel your forecast

https://testnet.wings.ai

Thanks for sharing this update into this thread and now projects are ready to predict. Great future is just a step ahead very soon it will start taking steps towards the moon but only strong hands deserve for something great.

At what time, we can already use the beta version ? I do not want to divide my wings in two forecast
Most probably, even the developers do not know this. If the code audits are successful, then most likely there will be very soon
Pages:
Jump to: