Pages:
Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 88. (Read 522761 times)

Activity: 381
Merit: 250
When is WINGS launching??  Huh
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
WINGS forecast portal issues

I just tried to withdraw my WINGS from the last forecast and it says I need 0.0488 ETH to do the transaction.. currently that is almost $60 US! Can this be correct? If so it kinda makes the who idea of forecasting to earn tokens counter-effective.

Wait till ETH network is less congested, These CryptoKitties are to blame for high Gas. You can lower your Gas you know? I've never paid such high amount on transaction.

A normal transaction is now costing close to 6$ on ethereum network now with the transaction being confirmed within a few minutes.With the rise of ETH price, the gas price is also getting high.We may see similar transaction fee if ETH goes to 2k $.
Activity: 560
Merit: 106
still waiting for some reward.. it is really ridicolous!

most Ico's arent finished yet. Wait until the distribution.

I just tried to withdraw my WINGS from the last forecast and it says I need 0.0488 ETH to do the transaction.. currently that is almost $60 US! Can this be correct? If so it kinda makes the who idea of forecasting to earn tokens counter-effective.

that must be a mistake

are you serious? we are waiting rewards since ico finished this summer!
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1012

Wait till ETH network is less congested, These CryptoKitties are to blame for high Gas. You can lower your Gas you know? I've never paid such high amount on transaction.
Activity: 539
Merit: 250
It ends in 2017.
There seems to be a lot of people who don't know WINGS.
Activity: 896
Merit: 553

most Ico's arent finished yet. Wait until the distribution.

that must be a mistake
Activity: 27
Merit: 0

Activity: 560
Merit: 106
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
https://eloncity.io/
They said that in January they released the official beta version, what day did they announce the date?

As far as I know there is no exact date. Beta is in the test network and it's going well. So, will see it soon in main net Wink
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
They said that in January they released the official beta version, what day did they announce the date?
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
2018-01-09  WINGS/BTC Buy: 0.00012250 x 17 = 0.00208250 BTC [ TO THE MOON  Grin ]
Activity: 966
Merit: 500

Will this coin continue to pump?

I don't think you're in the right place if looking some dump/pump garbage coin without any usage or prospect.
Better make some research on Wings, it'll worth I guess.
Activity: 490
WINGs is great Project with future. Price is very low, potential for rise is significant here. My personal opinion, we will see $4 summer.
Summer will be very sad for all crypto market. Mark my words. It will be the marvel if wings costs 2 dollars in summer.
Activity: 294
WINGs is great Project with future. Price is very low, potential for rise is significant here. My personal opinion, we will see $4 summer.
Activity: 728
Merit: 504
Will this coin continue to pump?

Take ten minutes of your time to check out this unique project, will not be wasted.
As someone said on telegram chat, Wings no need news to pump (by the way is still so undervalued at the moment).

Price speculation thread is HERE
Activity: 323
Merit: 19
Wings looking great. Bought it long time ago and was accumulating the dips. Still undervalued imo
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1012
It has been almost a week, waiting for reply from Wings support.

I last sent my wings to 0x2d34e6aFad652F51E7567E4B364cD44B74438125
I dont remember which was the project I last predicted in. Can someone tell me the project this address corresponds to ?

lol you really need Wings support for this? Why don't you check the last projects on platform (after doing the login) to see where yours wings are locked? So lazy man.

Yeah! I'm being lazy. I can find out the project by checking out each of the project on Wings.

But there are a lots of projects listed on Wings. And my browser sucks while loading Wings site. (However my internet connection is fast otherwise and loads other sites quite fast)
It may be easy for Wings team to tell me the project associated with the address.
If I'm correct, Your Wings are locked in Gimli forecast.

Will this coin continue to pump? I am unsure if I should buy or wait for a drop I think I could wait and buy in under 8k when it goes back to before pump value
No idea. Beta is on the way and soon after rewards are going to be distributed, You guess!
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
Will this coin continue to pump? I am unsure if I should buy or wait for a drop I think I could wait and buy in under 8k when it goes back to before pump value
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
Your professional profile on the blockchain
WINGS has rank 173 on coinmarket. Quite poor performance one year after the ICO. When is the production version expected?

It is pumping now. +70% for 24H.
Wings is one who has really working product. It is very undervalued.
Pages:
Jump to: