Pages:
Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 91. (Read 522761 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 11
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1010
he who has the gold makes the rules
Activity: 68
Merit: 19
The best way to predict the future is to invent it
When Beta?

Beta is on testnet now. You can see and test it here: https://testnet.wings.ai/
legendary
Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001
When Beta?
They promised to release it before the New Year, but it looks like that it will not come true.
beta release in new year. they're probably testing, fixing bugs etc..  before launch on the mainnet. meanwhile you can teset the beta and report any bugs or problems you face.
Activity: 914
Merit: 500
When Beta?
They promised to release it before the New Year, but it looks like that it will not come true.
Activity: 671
Merit: 505
When Beta?
Activity: 83
Merit: 10

This is the major news of the day for wings holders and a gift before the new year.It got pumped to 14k sat and now close to 10k sat before being dumped last few weeks for 3k sat.

great milestone! Binance is already 2nd place in trading volume, gosh why price on binance is cheaper than bittrex.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
Hopefully once the beta is released there can be a timeline or more info on when completed projects payout will be made
Activity: 308
I read somewhere that Petro, the new cryptocurrency backed by Venezuela, will be a token on the Wings Platform, but just cant find again the post... have you any info?
Activity: 159
Merit: 102
 The wings are a very good team. Really slow, constantly have some latency and delay. Well I really hope they are smart enough to make a good project.
Activity: 621
Merit: 507
Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol
I was hoping that more below 10,000 sat we will not fall, and it is again..Any news on payouts? promised this year

I think there will be no more payments this year since beta is coming out. They have priorities there
Yep. Beta is priority, Then rewards. Once Beta is fully launched on mainnet, The next thing will be rewards. We all have been waiting for more rewards payout for so long, Just few weeks more..
The developers promised payments this year, I think they will not do it in the new year's eve, so I hope today or tomorrow!
I also hope So. If Im not mistaken it should be indorse and bitjob
I think the next rewards payout will be Daoact once beta is released
I have heard from Daoact that they are waiting on the wings team to distribute the payout as they are all ready on their side
I guess there're quite many projects now waiting for the wings team to distribute their tokens. But the ones coming first will be BitJob and Indorse (from a telegram channel).
Activity: 244
Merit: 100
I was hoping that more below 10,000 sat we will not fall, and it is again..Any news on payouts? promised this year

I think there will be no more payments this year since beta is coming out. They have priorities there
Yep. Beta is priority, Then rewards. Once Beta is fully launched on mainnet, The next thing will be rewards. We all have been waiting for more rewards payout for so long, Just few weeks more..
The developers promised payments this year, I think they will not do it in the new year's eve, so I hope today or tomorrow!
I think the next rewards payout will be Daoact once beta is released
I have heard from Daoact that they are waiting on the wings team to distribute the payout as they are all ready on their side
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
they told there will an annoucement, an big announcement very soon!

the beta will only release when the audits give there goes!

so i think it will be an audit announcement + binance listing + testnet.

if the payouts beginn, there is no way to get cheap wings like now Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000

It was a small bump after getting added on Binance and now back to half of the start price 7000 sat.Good thing we have a volume on both exchanges on Bittrex and binance.
Activity: 406

Activity: 462
Merit: 290

Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Well, so many people here said so good things about Binance, that have to try soon. Also, of course realy good to see Projects as WINGS go up on markets with value, Binance can help move trade volume and price even more up. Next Year 2018 will be good for WINGS.  Smiley
I always here that..abiyt a lot of projects. It makes me think 2018 will be awful for all the projects
Activity: 565
Merit: 500
Crypto enthusiast for years.
Well, so many people here said so good things about Binance, that have to try soon. Also, of course realy good to see Projects as WINGS go up on markets with value, Binance can help move trade volume and price even more up. Next Year 2018 will be good for WINGS.  Smiley
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
Good to see WINGS on new big exchange Binance. Many people like to trade there, time to take a look also for me, from Bittrex for years.

Binance will over take Polo and bittrex. Their customer service is top notch. Easy to beat the others as their customer service is near zero lol

so true! Cheesy

wings is a great project, now chinese ppl can invest much better on binance Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: