Pages:
Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 92. (Read 522761 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
spattered throughout the golden ethers
Thought I would reshare this post for those of you who never heard of wings before they got listed on binance today, and are asking themselves, why do I want wings in my portfolio.
True Story:

If you own wings and have not taken the time to forecast in any of the ICO's that have utilized Wings for Forecasting and Promotion, then you have been missing out big time.

For those of you that do not know how it works, you stake your wings and make a prediction how much an ico will raise during their crowdfunding campaign. The more Wings you have, the closer you come to the correct amount of funds raised, and the earlier you predict the outcome will influence the reward you get from the campaign. But the best part is even if you are wrong you do not lose your wings for being incorrect, you just get less and/or no reward for that forecast.

If you own wings and you do not use wings for forecasting then all you have is wings.

But if you have wings and you forecast with wings and you fall within the range of reward payouts then you automatically get diversified into all of the different projects that use the wings platform.

Most people will receive some reward unless they are really far off. In some cases where the majority is far off and you happen to be very close it is possible for someone with 25K wings to receive CLOSE to the same rewards as someone with 3.5M wings, as will soon be revealed when the Indorse rewards are distributed.

Imagine owning 25K wings and getting a reward that will likely be worth 10K dollars!

I personally know someone with approx 10K wings that has been forecasting on wings. This persons reward from Adex was worth approx $250 when they received it, but rather than selling it, they held it, and the reward from that one forecast is now worth $4200 today.

The website is currently functional but very primitive feeling to those who do not understand that it takes so long to download because it is pulling information from the blockchain.

With the new UX soon to be released, I am very excited as I think it will make a huge difference when people visit wings.ai and instead of taking a minute to download and not understand what wings is about, to instead, hopefully land on a page that is exciting as wings is to those who understand what it is, are active in making forecasts, and who have or will soon be receiving awards from one or more of the 35 Projects that have utilized the Wings Platform, including the following projects to date:

Bancor - Rewards paid
Adex- Rewards paid
Coindash- Rewards paid
DaoAct
Indorse
stox-Rewards paid
bitjob
Swarm
Domraider
Blackmoon-Rewards paid
Gimli
snip
lockchain
Papyrus
Qvolta
eloplay
Miniapps
crowdwiz
opporty
flixxo
esports
gladius
hacken
tokenbox
aigang
latium
finney
VLB
gazecoin
modultrade
cybertrust
INS
lendoit
fcfl

P.S. Beta release on testnet with the new UX is planned before the end of this week, Beta on Mainnet in January as long as all four audits are good to go. Rumors are Bitjob and Indorse reward contracts are next, but main focus is getting beta out.

Thank you for my rewards so far! Wings is my favorite project!

Amen. Load up those bags.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1012
I was hoping that more below 10,000 sat we will not fall, and it is again..Any news on payouts? promised this year

I think there will be no more payments this year since beta is coming out. They have priorities there
Yep. Beta is priority, Then rewards. Once Beta is fully launched on mainnet, The next thing will be rewards. We all have been waiting for more rewards payout for so long, Just few weeks more..
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
I was hoping that more below 10,000 sat we will not fall, and it is again..Any news on payouts? promised this year

I think there will be no more payments this year since beta is coming out. They have priorities there
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Activity: 966
Good to see WINGS on new big exchange Binance. Many people like to trade there, time to take a look also for me, from Bittrex for years.

Binance will over take Polo and bittrex. Their customer service is top notch. Easy to beat the others as their customer service is near zero lol

One more advantage over there is they support all forks and list it right away after it is ready which many exchanges hesitate to do.

I also have pleasant experience with them so that I also quite sure very soon it will become very popular because of their flexible policies. This is really good achievement for WINGS to get listed on that exchange and in coming days it will be on many others.

Agree with you guys. Binance is one of the best ones right now, many projects are trying to be listed on there.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
Good to see WINGS on new big exchange Binance. Many people like to trade there, time to take a look also for me, from Bittrex for years.

Binance will over take Polo and bittrex. Their customer service is top notch. Easy to beat the others as their customer service is near zero lol

One more advantage over there is they support all forks and list it right away after it is ready which many exchanges hesitate to do.

I also have pleasant experience with them so that I also quite sure very soon it will become very popular because of their flexible policies. This is really good achievement for WINGS to get listed on that exchange and in coming days it will be on many others.
legendary
Activity: 945

Activity: 896
Merit: 553

Activity: 565
Crypto enthusiast for years.
Finally Binance appeared. Somewhat unexpectedly though. Now there's a great entry point into the project, cause on bitrex not everyone want to buy wings

Yes new high volume reputable exchange means more liquidity and new investors. And Binance is shiny star lately.
Activity: 910
Finally Binance appeared. Somewhat unexpectedly though. Now there's a great entry point into the project, cause on bitrex not everyone want to buy wings
Activity: 71
Merit: 0
Good to see this project so active and alive.

Price is up just over 23%. Smiley
Activity: 854
Merit: 502
CTO & Spokesman
oh so here is the reason why the price is skyrocket this day ive been waiting for this coin to pump for a month but thanks god i already get my profit now.
legendary
Activity: 1526

This is the major news of the day for wings holders and a gift before the new year.It got pumped to 14k sat and now close to 10k sat before being dumped last few weeks for 3k sat.

Potentially this could be around 40k at this stage while testnet is live it working smoothly. I think this last chance to buy this token at current price level this won't remain at this price anymore soon it will explode and will head to the moon.
Activity: 154
Merit: 11
quarkchain.io
Thought I would reshare this post for those of you who never heard of wings before they got listed on binance today, and are asking themselves, why do I want wings in my portfolio.
True Story:

If you own wings and have not taken the time to forecast in any of the ICO's that have utilized Wings for Forecasting and Promotion, then you have been missing out big time.

For those of you that do not know how it works, you stake your wings and make a prediction how much an ico will raise during their crowdfunding campaign. The more Wings you have, the closer you come to the correct amount of funds raised, and the earlier you predict the outcome will influence the reward you get from the campaign. But the best part is even if you are wrong you do not lose your wings for being incorrect, you just get less and/or no reward for that forecast.

If you own wings and you do not use wings for forecasting then all you have is wings.

But if you have wings and you forecast with wings and you fall within the range of reward payouts then you automatically get diversified into all of the different projects that use the wings platform.

Most people will receive some reward unless they are really far off. In some cases where the majority is far off and you happen to be very close it is possible for someone with 25K wings to receive CLOSE to the same rewards as someone with 3.5M wings, as will soon be revealed when the Indorse rewards are distributed.

Imagine owning 25K wings and getting a reward that will likely be worth 10K dollars!

I personally know someone with approx 10K wings that has been forecasting on wings. This persons reward from Adex was worth approx $250 when they received it, but rather than selling it, they held it, and the reward from that one forecast is now worth $4200 today.

The website is currently functional but very primitive feeling to those who do not understand that it takes so long to download because it is pulling information from the blockchain.

With the new UX soon to be released, I am very excited as I think it will make a huge difference when people visit wings.ai and instead of taking a minute to download and not understand what wings is about, to instead, hopefully land on a page that is exciting as wings is to those who understand what it is, are active in making forecasts, and who have or will soon be receiving awards from one or more of the 35 Projects that have utilized the Wings Platform, including the following projects to date:

Bancor - Rewards paid
Adex- Rewards paid
Coindash- Rewards paid
DaoAct
Indorse
stox-Rewards paid
bitjob
Swarm
Domraider
Blackmoon-Rewards paid
Gimli
snip
lockchain
Papyrus
Qvolta
eloplay
Miniapps
crowdwiz
opporty
flixxo
esports
gladius
hacken
tokenbox
aigang
latium
finney
VLB
gazecoin
modultrade
cybertrust
INS
lendoit
fcfl

P.S. Beta release on testnet with the new UX is planned before the end of this week, Beta on Mainnet in January as long as all four audits are good to go. Rumors are Bitjob and Indorse reward contracts are next, but main focus is getting beta out.

Thank you for my rewards so far! Wings is my favorite project!

When will the next payment?

That's great news! Binance is rising star among the exchanges lately. Hope it'll help for liquidity and bring some new investors.
Activity: 896
Merit: 553

This is the major news of the day for wings holders and a gift before the new year.It got pumped to 14k sat and now close to 10k sat before being dumped last few weeks for 3k sat.

Buy the discounts. I've been adding at that price. I wonder even if people knew you could forecast
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hey guys, just discovered this coin, really interesting whitelist and ideas. Good to see recent activity/discussion. Keep it up! Smiley
Activity: 886

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

That is the reason for all time high prices.

Now waitingfor beta to be released on mainnet. This should increase usability of the platform.
Pages:
Jump to: