Pages:
Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 89. (Read 522761 times)

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015
WINGS has rank 173 on coinmarket. Quite poor performance one year after the ICO. When is the production version expected?

Looks like WINGS is the latest pump on Bittrex so it could be a lot higher rank soon, I wonder how high this is going..

Any recent news or announcements been made to cause a spike? Thanks. I'm going to keep an eye on this for the time being as I am not 100% sure what to do. Have been speaking to my group of crypto people about WINGS and it is on our radar!
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Hope wings will move to RSk soon. The fees for forecast are enormous from my point of view. However maybe for someone it is suitable.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
It has been almost a week, waiting for reply from Wings support.

I last sent my wings to 0x2d34e6aFad652F51E7567E4B364cD44B74438125
I dont remember which was the project I last predicted in. Can someone tell me the project this address corresponds to ?

lol you really need Wings support for this? Why don't you check the last projects on platform (after doing the login) to see where yours wings are locked? So lazy man.

Yeah! I'm being lazy. I can find out the project by checking out each of the project on Wings.

But there are a lots of projects listed on Wings. And my browser sucks while loading Wings site. (However my internet connection is fast otherwise and loads other sites quite fast)
It may be easy for Wings team to tell me the project associated with the address.
Activity: 728
Merit: 504

I dont remember which was the project I last predicted in. Can someone tell me the project this address corresponds to ?

lol you really need Wings support for this? Why don't you check the last projects on platform (after doing the login) to see where yours wings are locked? So lazy man.
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
I hope with beta version the bug where you can't change the gas price will be repaired. Because actually when I lower the gas price from 100 to 40 it's still makes a transaction at 100gas and it's useless for me.
I we will be able to make many forecasts at the same time when beta goes up, the transaction need to cost as low as possible..
Activity: 663
WINGS has rank 173 on coinmarket. Quite poor performance one year after the ICO. When is the production version expected?

Overall I am quite satisfied with Wings as per price performance. I already took out my capital during its peak price. Also distributions from predictions are decent enough.
Activity: 560

Activity: 671
Merit: 505
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
What are your forecasts for the price of WINGS in near future ?
Activity: 728
i hope so. i want to buy more wings before it moons, to do that we or i need reward. i'm putting all my rewards back in wings.

I'm waiting rewards for the same reason. But we should wait a few weeks more I guess, probably by the end of the month we can see Indorse and Bitjob (or maybe earlier, it depends on Beta release).
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
Payouts very soon Cool
i hope so. i want to buy more wings before it moons, to do that we or i need reward. i'm putting all my rewards back in wings.

i hope all reward payouts at the same time Cheesy

that is marketing enough, you earn so much tokens Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001
Payouts very soon Cool
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Really excited for the upcoming wings update. Flexible New features that are helpful for us forecasters.  It is getting interesting and with rootstock we can might as well cater the Bitcoin based ICO valuation.
We need PR and marketing. Otherwise the audience will never know about all that new features. Hope the team will take it into consideration
legendary
Activity: 945
Merit: 1003
Billionaire Token
• Max suply 3M
• Price under 1 usd
• Vol trade about 50 K and more
Guys we really need your support please join us
https://t.me/Billionaire_Token

This is a wrong way to PR
And a right way to RO

I see the guy in all of the thread spreading his scammy project without any site and only telegram group.Mostly to get newbies to fall for this scam.Will be reporting this user to be banned.
Activity: 1022
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
Really excited for the upcoming wings update. Flexible New features that are helpful for us forecasters.  It is getting interesting and with rootstock we can might as well cater the Bitcoin based ICO valuation.
legendary
Activity: 1191
Merit: 1001
Payouts very soon Cool
Activity: 90
Merit: 10

Interesting! Thanks for sharing this! Will be a great year for WINGS!
Activity: 19
Merit: 16
Billionaire Token
• Max suply 3M
• Price under 1 usd
• Vol trade about 50 K and more
Guys we really need your support please join us
https://t.me/Billionaire_Token

This is a wrong way to PR
And a right way to RO
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
spattered throughout the golden ethers
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
The has planned the big roadshow for this winter. If the market stays bullish we will hit 3 bucks for sure. But if btc is bulish again well all the roadshow and beta realese will be neglected
I don't think bitcoin will move up fast anytime soon, everyone says it's too slow and too expensive to be usefull.. imo it's time back for altcoins for now and Wings can use it to go up.
Anyone think Wings can go to 10$ some day ? can we become wings millionnaire ? Cheesy

Ripple has over $100 billion valuation. I think it is hard to say that that won't never happen in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: