Pages:
Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 93. (Read 522761 times)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Activity: 347
Merit: 252
 Thought I would reshare this post for those of you who never heard of wings before they got listed on binance today, and are asking themselves, why do I want wings in my portfolio.
True Story:

If you own wings and have not taken the time to forecast in any of the ICO's that have utilized Wings for Forecasting and Promotion, then you have been missing out big time.

For those of you that do not know how it works, you stake your wings and make a prediction how much an ico will raise during their crowdfunding campaign. The more Wings you have, the closer you come to the correct amount of funds raised, and the earlier you predict the outcome will influence the reward you get from the campaign. But the best part is even if you are wrong you do not lose your wings for being incorrect, you just get less and/or no reward for that forecast.

If you own wings and you do not use wings for forecasting then all you have is wings.

But if you have wings and you forecast with wings and you fall within the range of reward payouts then you automatically get diversified into all of the different projects that use the wings platform.

Most people will receive some reward unless they are really far off. In some cases where the majority is far off and you happen to be very close it is possible for someone with 25K wings to receive CLOSE to the same rewards as someone with 3.5M wings, as will soon be revealed when the Indorse rewards are distributed.

Imagine owning 25K wings and getting a reward that will likely be worth 10K dollars!

I personally know someone with approx 10K wings that has been forecasting on wings. This persons reward from Adex was worth approx $250 when they received it, but rather than selling it, they held it, and the reward from that one forecast is now worth $4200 today.

The website is currently functional but very primitive feeling to those who do not understand that it takes so long to download because it is pulling information from the blockchain.

With the new UX soon to be released, I am very excited as I think it will make a huge difference when people visit wings.ai and instead of taking a minute to download and not understand what wings is about, to instead, hopefully land on a page that is exciting as wings is to those who understand what it is, are active in making forecasts, and who have or will soon be receiving awards from one or more of the 35 Projects that have utilized the Wings Platform, including the following projects to date:

Bancor - Rewards paid
Adex- Rewards paid
Coindash- Rewards paid
DaoAct
Indorse
stox-Rewards paid
bitjob
Swarm
Domraider
Blackmoon-Rewards paid
Gimli
snip
lockchain
Papyrus
Qvolta
eloplay
Miniapps
crowdwiz
opporty
flixxo
esports
gladius
hacken
tokenbox
aigang
latium
finney
VLB
gazecoin
modultrade
cybertrust
INS
lendoit
fcfl

P.S. Beta release on testnet with the new UX is planned before the end of this week, Beta on Mainnet in January as long as all four audits are good to go. Rumors are Bitjob and Indorse reward contracts are next, but main focus is getting beta out.

Thank you for my rewards so far! Wings is my favorite project!

Activity: 347
Merit: 252
I am very interested in this project in the spring. Since then keep the tokens. Then did a x2 on them and decided to keep until the end of the year. But since then the price has fallen and even the fiction is not one of the pampas for half a year. This is somewhat disappointing.
yes very disappointing, the story should have read "I am very interested in this project in the spring. Since then keep the tokens, and have been staking them on all of the last 34 forecasts on wings.ai. Sure they did a x2 at one point and have fallen in value since I bought them, but now I have realized that my rewards are so fucking awesome from all of the forecast I have made, that i realize this is one token I will never sale as by using it and researching projects using wings I am now diversified in 34 different projects which were built on ethereum and am Sooooooooooo excited for the beta release in a few weeks! Wings is the best, thank you wings devs! Excited for the newest forecast on auroradao, and love the looks of the new beta release on testnet.wings.ai"
Activity: 266
Merit: 102
I am very interested in this project in the spring. Since then keep the tokens. Then did a x2 on them and decided to keep until the end of the year. But since then the price has fallen and even the fiction is not one of the pampas for half a year. This is somewhat disappointing.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
Guys, new forecast! Aurora token sale forecast is live on WINGS. This is the first project that opened forecasting in the middle of the ICO..

It is interesting to see continuing ICO forecast on the platform. Maybe it can cause some buzz on their ICO.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1012
Guys, new forecast! Aurora token sale forecast is live on WINGS. This is the first project that opened forecasting in the middle of the ICO..
thanks for info,
anyone knows if there will be other forecasts soon ?? because Aurora reward isn't so high and I don't want to get my wings locked for 2 weeks..
Nope. I think Aurora is the last one. We'll probably see new forecasts after Beta mainnet release. So, Go ahead and lock all your Wings. I did with mine.  Grin
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
thanks for info,
anyone knows if there will be other forecasts soon ?? because Aurora reward isn't so high and I don't want to get my wings locked for 2 weeks..
Activity: 910
Merit: 520
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
imagine if Wings get into Bitfinex or Binance.
This will be huge
Didn't check topic couple of days and what a surprise, beta already tests. Very unexpectedly, because was information that it will be in the next year. Tried to the test platform, so many interesting moments, should learn more after the holidays.
So it may be that when after the holidays u came here to check the test net beta - it will be in the mainet already)) And the price for the token will be 10 bucks)

Haha... That would be perfect actually. Better get back to top 100 coins/tokens at first then we can go up more and more.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Here is my technical view on Wings and yes it could be just about to Fly
http://cryptopost.com/wings-fly-time/
Activity: 490
Didn't check topic couple of days and what a surprise, beta already tests. Very unexpectedly, because was information that it will be in the next year. Tried to the test platform, so many interesting moments, should learn more after the holidays.
So it may be that when after the holidays u came here to check the test net beta - it will be in the mainet already)) And the price for the token will be 10 bucks)
Activity: 406
Activity: 1820
Merit: 537
I hope some new forcasts this week will shoot up price to 2$
To think up on this $2 is more likely attainable or more, i am holding a long time it is like a sleeping giant and now i saw it was slowly railing up maybe the release or the announcement will probably on this december 25 or 31.
Activity: 151
I hope some new forcasts this week will shoot up price to 2$
Activity: 1085
wings is sleeping  Huh
Activity: 630
Beta works very quickly. I hope that before the new year we will see the wings for 2$
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
It is great to see that beta is in the horizon with testnet . I am just anticipating this  and now that RootStock is finally running on mainnet, Bitcoin ICOs will be added to Wings platform pretty soon. And all will be smooth for Wings.
Oh! The beta is out to test. Very unexpectedly! I hope the test won't last more than a month

I just checked the test version of beta. It looks so user friendly and smooth. Hope they also can make payout process faster with some other arrangements soon.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003
Beta testnet is loading much faster than old version so that it looking great I believe WINGS is ready to fly more high than our expectation. Still time to pick this token at current price this is very cheap.
Pages:
Jump to: