Pages:
Author

Topic: WinMiner v1.126a - auto switch windows app for multi miner optimization - page 6. (Read 101126 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Got a taste of the new mineables RYO and LOKI for both CPU and GPU.
XMR is still more profitable in my CPU, but LOKI is more profitable for my GPU.
Thank you for the new improvements, keep 'em coming. Smiley
Activity: 3
So far so good!  Thank you!
Activity: 423
Merit: 105
WinMiner v1.124a is out!

- This is the first update that does not auto-update (for those who chose the manual (delayed) update mode)

- New WinMiner software GUI (see below) - supporting very cool new features that will be announced shortly - stay tuned  Smiley

- Added miner (ETN, XMR) for Windows 32 bit systems

- Bug fixes

Enjoy!! and let us know what you think.. Smiley

(BTW - More Linux testers are wanted to give WinMiner Linux test version a run and provide feedback and comments. Write to support[at]winminer[.]com if interested)
Activity: 13
is it just me or ETH pool is down? I can't connect to ETH pool. I can mine on other coins though.

EDIT: it was me. My firewall made a new rule that prohibited connection to ETH pool. Now it's solved.
You have asked for a WinMiner Linux version and we promised to deliver.

After much work we are now happy to share with you the test version of WinMiner for Linux .

It is a test, limited version, but it is a start  Smiley
It will:
- Mine only on GPUs
- Have a limited set of miner softwares

We are looking for testers (Linux miners) who are willing to give it a go and share their feedback with us so we can quickly get to a fully working Linux WinMiner version for you all to enjoy.

Want to help out? please write to [email protected] (some details on your OS and rigs will be appreciated) - we will respond with further instructions.

Thank you for your support!!!
WinMiner v1.122a is out - giving you control over WinMiner updates.

You asked for it and we listen (as we always try to do Smiley) - now you can choose Manual update mode (which in essence is a delayed auto update mode) - this will give you a window of usually 24 hours from the moment we release an update till the auto update mechanism kicks in. So, if you want to manually update your machines now you have a way to do it.

Linux version of WinMiner and the mobile apps (iOS and Android) are just around the corner - stay tuned.

Some very cool announcements are also on the way.     

FYI, AMD's latest driver 18.5.1 solved glitches of driver 18.4.1 in mining ETH. Also, Windows latest build 1803 broke ATIFLASH. The program is unable to load sys driver without any error message. So, if you want to flash your AMDs, revert back to previous build or wait until ATIFLASH is updated.
Activity: 22
I did some tests and suspect that mining ZEN, ZEC or ZCL might be the problem. Winminer is mining them normally and reports earnings, but... eventually they do not show up in the graph, nor do they register in my account!
So, does ZEN or ZEC mining require a long stable mining time to register coins in Winminer? That might explain the issue.

I have disabled these coins and wait to see the results...

EDIT: I've contacted Winminer help again and they solved the issue. Moreover they registered the "lost" mining effort in my account! Many thanks to them for all their help. Smiley
Activity: 19
I have 2 rx 560's in 2 different machines, same drivers. 1 card refuses to mine sumo.
I am lately having big issues with my earnings. If i look in the 12 hour graphs both my pcs seem to have gaps (zero earnings for 1-2 or more hours) or very low earnings (5 times lower than normal). Does anyone else have this issue?
Facts:

1. Both systems were unchanged. They were working nicely in the past.
2. This is not an overclocking issue. I have reduced the frequencies to stock and the problem remains.
3. i disabled GBX mining just in case...
4. Both pcs run stable with windows 7.
5. The miner window seems to run for 10-20 minutes, then closes and starts again. I suppose this is not an issue because it was happening in the past.
6. I have 2 R9 270 cards. No issues with power supply etc.
7. In one of my pcs i reinstalled the AMD driver and it fixed the problem for a few days, but then... it appeared again! And now it cannot be fixed. I also installed windows again, latest drivers etc... and the problem is worse!!

Could this be an issue with the latest Adrenaline drivers? Or an issue with winminer application not working for some time?
I have submitted error reports and hope to find out something.
If anyone has an idea please help!
Thank you.

EDIT:
I think i have an idea what the problem might be. Yesterday Winminer was running fine on both pcs, but in the online dashboard one of the pcs was completely offline!!! I double checked that winminer is running fine and it was! So, i quit and restarted it and... it appeared online again! So, it might be a server problem not registering my cards or a miner issue crashing and not coming back online properly. Who knows.... Sad
I am making half of what i used to make a few days ago!
For those who are updating to Win 10 1803 and using AMD's latest driver 18.4.1 and having issues mining (especially ETH), I have a workaround. Either use previous drivers or after updating to latest driver, go to Device Manager and disable/enable your GPU. It works wonder for me. Now latest driver 18.4.1 works and it seems it's slightly faster (around 4%) with same wattage for me. Of course that 4% could be just margin of error.  Wink
are you sure you have made an exclude rule for WinMiner (both for the program files  and appdata folders of WinMiner)?

Support was fast, thank you!  Yes appdata folder has exclusion.  Followed support instructions and uninstalled/reinstalled AMD drivers.  Uninstall actually kept freezing, had to use the AMD cleanup utility so probably something was corrupted somewhere and only showed up randomly.  System is back online, hopefully its reliable.  The four other rigs are working trouble free.      Pat
Hi, Thanks for creating this platform!       Having multiple errors with "xmr stak has been blocked" then winminer just quits and cannot be relaunched only a restart brings it back.   Everything works great for hours then it just stops...  Shouldn't software either work correctly or not work at all?  How does it just quit midstream??  I have submitted help requests with logs.  Hope it can be fixed soon!     Thanks    Pat
We will definitely look into this and get back to you.
Since you mentioned a "blocked"  error message - are you sure you have made an exclude rule for WinMiner (both for the program files  and appdata folders of WinMiner)?
Hi, Thanks for creating this platform!       Having multiple errors with "xmr stak has been blocked" then winminer just quits and cannot be relaunched only a restart brings it back.   Everything works great for hours then it just stops...  Shouldn't software either work correctly or not work at all?  How does it just quit midstream??  I have submitted help requests with logs.  Hope it can be fixed soon!     Thanks    Pat
...when Im trying to log in in winwiner it says that record is not found.
Please reach out to support[at]winminer[.]com and let them know the email address you registered with (a screen shot of the error message you are getting would be great too) - they will gladly help.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
cannot create an account on the website, it`s freezing
I`ve entered email/password and it`s just keep processing and nothing happens after i push create button... Huh
somehow get through registration and validated my account.
but when Im trying to log in in winwiner it says that record is not found.
maybe it`s a sign to stay away?))
I have submitted a report and wait for the answer....
Support is on it  Smiley
I am lately having issues with one of my cards (R9 270) displaying zero earnings in the daily graph for one or more 10-minute intervals. It might run for a day and then there are some gaps (zero profit). I have reverted the frequencies back to default, rebooted and even cleared the benchmark data, but it appears again and again.

I have submitted a report and wait for the answer....

Also, i noticed that it switches to GBX coin for no reason, reporting a false high price for 5 minutes and then it drops back to normal, so it changes back to ubq or xmr. This happens a lot of times during the day. Can you please fix these erroneous changes? Maybe increase the time that a coin has to sell high in order to be selected in winminer?

Thanks a lot.
Anyone having issues with mining ETH? In the last 12 hours my ETH mining keep getting restarted or 0 MHh/s. Then it switches to other coins.
if you run GTX 1063 the DAG file is too big to mine ETH, that might be the reason

Sorry, my mistake. I should hv said I'm using AMD. But it's solved now. I revert back to AMD 18.3.4 driver and everything is smooth now. I updated a few things, including driver 18.4.1 and I kept getting problems in mining ETH. Anyway, it's solved using 18.3.4 driver. Thanks anyway.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Anyone having issues with mining ETH? In the last 12 hours my ETH mining keep getting restarted or 0 MHh/s. Then it switches to other coins.
if you run GTX 1063 the DAG file is too big to mine ETH, that might be the reason
Pages:
Jump to: