Pages:
Author

Topic: WinMiner v1.126a - auto switch windows app for multi miner optimization - page 7. (Read 101126 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Anyone having issues with mining ETH? In the last 12 hours my ETH mining keep getting restarted or 0 MHh/s. Then it switches to other coins.
Activity: 194
Merit: 100
Is consumption calculated to profitability switch?
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
cannot create an account on the website, it`s freezing
I`ve entered email/password and it`s just keep processing and nothing happens after i push create button... Huh
Activity: 19
I've tried all 3 way. don't see any difference at all except for frequency of benchmarks. I think auto works well, just sometimes it won't switch to a more profitable coin on 1 rig when others have because it doesn't have a benchmark data to know it's more profitable. I'll usually manually select the more profitable coin, run it for a minute, then switch back to all coins and the now more profitable one shows up.. Of course, coin chasing works best when you have multiple rigs, time on your hands to kill and monitor mining, and luck.
Activity: 22
OK, it looks like mine, but maybe a tiny bit more stable.
However, i just noticed that one of my two computers is not producing a stable output in some days... Maybe i should decrease frequencies a bit.
Do you run winminer in full benchmark mode or in automatic mode? Which one is better overall?
Thanks
Can you post a picture of the daily earning graph? (just zoom in a day until details appear in the statistics page) Mine is fluctuating a lot during the day and i am wondering if my cards run stable or not...
Hmm, NICE, if only it were permanent.

Couple of unaccounted for RX 560s, and a couple 1050's in the mix, but still nice profitability.

https://s18.postimg.cc/foiageet5/Image3.jpg

EDIT: I undervolt my cards and overclock memory for best efficiency. If I didn't, profitability is a bit higher, but my rigs are more prone to crash with heat. Very stable at 80% with memory overclocks, would rather be stable than peak. Keeps rigs cheaper. 1050/1030 rig is going solar soon. Total watt use is under 250, using passive cooled gt 1030's.
Activity: 48
For your backend processes have you looked at ChainLink?

https://www.smartcontract.com/link

They have smart contracts that integrate blockchains to current solutions, ie banks, credit cards. May be a way to cut cost and expand product offerings for you guy.

SkyViper
Activity: 423
Merit: 105
Anyone who knows why my xmr-Stak Setup not load for each Card? Everytime it stats on Default what is really annoying.
Update: Whenever I Chance something it Starts on default. That costs a lot of hashrate. Atm I am not very happy with winminer at all.
We will gladly help, but need more info to understand the issue exactly and resolve.
Best is to send log file (Help > Send error report; and write your name on the forum and a description of the issue - as detailed as possible)

Activity: 262
Merit: 101
Anyone who knows why my xmr-Stak Setup not load for each Card? Everytime it stats on Default what is really annoying.

Update: Whenever I Chance something it Starts on default. That costs a lot of hashrate. Atm I am not very happy with winminer at all.
Yeah, this went on for about 10-15 minutes. My GT 1030 rig was pulling in like $1.75 each, and my GTX 1060 rig around $6.40 each. I knew it wouldn't last long, but wow, if only it would be like that all the time!!
I've seen that too lately with  GBX coin. But it mines for a few minutes, then the earning reported comes back to normal and miner switches to another coin as it should. So it is probably a hickup of winminer and we are loosing a bit of money for those minutes... Also check the earnings (graphs) by zooming in. It doesn't show any spikes for that period most probably...
Activity: 10
I've seen those price spikes even before. Not entirely sure if it's actually a massive price spike, or just a hiccup on Winminer's part, but they usually go back after a few minutes, so not really something that will affect a lot Smiley)
So what was this all about? Happened around 3:30 or so this morning.

https://s18.postimg.cc/uy8x83t7d/WOW.jpg

Even my wimpy GT 1030 rig was pulling in over $7.00
Can you add a button for choosing the number of cpu threads? That would be nice.

Also, can we somehow lock the number of cpus used and more importantly the cache? Because i noticed that if i use my pc while it is cpu mining then the cpu hashrate drops and never comes back to normal, unless i reboot!

I have an old Nvidia GTX 460 gpu and would like to use it for mining, although it is slow. But it has only 768 MB of memory and doesn't mine at all! Can i use a trick to make it mine? Power consumption is not an issue for me.

Thanks
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
Is possible to add many coins?
Just giving the Explorer and exchange API.
Activity: 423
Merit: 105
I would definitely be interested in the Linux version, as long as it had the same functionality and miners with the current one. Many people would like to get rid of windows installations and use a light linux one.
Cool  Smiley

Another thing i would like to have is a mobile application to see balance and miners running etc. Just the basic functionality, like it is now in the web view. When do you expect to roll that out?
Both iOS and Android are on their way - in pretty advanced development stage..

Third, i see that there is a problem with money withdrawal to paypal. I have tried twice to do it but the confirmation email takes too long to arrive and i just miss the 10 minute window!! My email has no problem, i've checked it many times. So, please, could you increase time margin to 15 or 20 minutes?
Looking into this
Activity: 48
the Linux version can be compatible with ARM CPU-s? to run on raspberry or orange pi as well

I'm going to play dumb here and ask why would you want a version to run on a pi? I can't think of a single scenario that you would GPU mine with a pi as the controller.
Activity: 2
the Linux version can be compatible with ARM CPU-s? to run on raspberry or orange pi as well
Pages:
Jump to: