Pages:
Author

Topic: WinMiner v1.126a - auto switch windows app for multi miner optimization - page 10. (Read 101126 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
It does multiple if using an nVidia and AMD. Like in this example image, I am able to shut down CPU and nVidia mining and run the AMD card, which allows me to game and mine at the same time.

https://s17.postimg.org/k4ykgkqtb/Image1.jpg

Edit, I suppose one could theoretically, build a combo GAMING/MINING rig by using 1 brand GPU as the Primary, and the opposite brand as extended PCI-E and be able to game while mining at the same time on an 8+ GPU setup.
Activity: 423
Merit: 105
@teamwinminer: Have you added gpu selection so the user can select which gpus to run the software on?
currently its all or nothing. which i dont want especially when testing out new software.
thanks
This would be nice when you can run more then one algo to mine. For example 4 Cards on Eth and the others on Equihash... Is this possible in the future?
Definitely. We are getting there  Smiley
Activity: 262
Merit: 101
@teamwinminer: Have you added gpu selection so the user can select which gpus to run the software on?
currently its all or nothing. which i dont want especially when testing out new software.

thanks

This would be nice when you can run more then one algo to mine. For example 4 Cards on Eth and the others on Equihash... Is this possible in the future?
Also, an android app for checking out balance and miners would be great!
Thanks
I second that.  Smiley
Coming soon - iOS and Android apps are in development  Smiley
Activity: 13
Guys,

Sorry for any login inconvenience you may have experienced lately.

The WinMiner servers are under a massive, coordinated login attack (based on some form of dark net list of millions of hacked accounts data) which naturally puts extra load on the servers.

Given the nature of the attack, we decided to prompt a user password change to allow those of you who may be using the same password on multiple third party services (which may have been hacked), to change password and better protect their funds from account compromise risk.

As always, we keep doing our best to give you the best service we can - if nevertheless you encounter any issues please reach out to support [at] winminer.com .

Thanks for the support and understanding!

Team WinMiner   

Thanks for the job well-done. I thought I was hacked when I couldn't login and it said I needed to verify email again.  Smiley
Guys,

Sorry for any login inconvenience you may have experienced lately.

The WinMiner servers are under a massive, coordinated login attack (based on some form of dark net list of millions of hacked accounts data) which naturally puts extra load on the servers.

Given the nature of the attack, we decided to prompt a user password change to allow those of you who may be using the same password on multiple third party services (which may have been hacked), to change password and better protect their funds from account compromise risk.

As always, we keep doing our best to give you the best service we can - if nevertheless you encounter any issues please reach out to support [at] winminer.com .

Thanks for the support and understanding!

Team WinMiner   
Thanks

I second that.  Smiley
Activity: 22
Why do i have to change my password every month? I know it's more secure this way, but.....  And there is no option to make it last longer.
Thanks
Activity: 20
account registeration works !

Activity: 434
Merit: 107

thanks
okay... everything is working normal again. winminer app and web.winminer.com are working normally. good job on fixing the server.  Smiley
Activity: 10
web.winminer.com says that there is a server error when logging on. They are most probably making updates to the site according to their last posts since there's also a new v1.116 update in the program. Let's give them a few days until they properly explain to us here what happened.
Activity: 1
I can't log in either.
Activity: 20
Winminer down ?

can't create account
Guys, is it only me or the web.winminer.com server is down? I keep getting error "server error, please try again later" and even "email not validated - resend verification email" error. But there's no verification email. And it  started a couple of hours ago. Before that, everything was smooth.

EDIT: also winminer app. It shows hash rate but no shares are found even though it's connected to winminer pool.
Activity: 19
I chose winminer because it was the easiest way to get paid. It allows me to convert my payment to amazon gift card, which is cheaper then paying paypal fees. Lets me use Amazon as my marketplace over places like newegg to find products. Cash is nice, but lets be real, online ordering is number 1. And for that alone, I'll stay with winminer. I don't HAVE TO use the extra money for upgrades to high end cards. I have 2 rigs. 1 with 5 GTX 1060 6Gb+ 1GTX 1050, and the other running 4 passive cooling GT 1030's (Dell Vostro 260s rig with 400 watt power supply). I paid for my investment in cash, so my ROI, for me anyway, is meaningless, but I have made it back. So I'm happy with whatever rates I'm getting for now... though they have been quite low lately. I used to have a Dell T-610 server running winminer with 2 x5675 Xeons that at one time, was maxing out at about $1.70 a day. Now it barely pulls 50 cents so I took it offline. That's a shame, because I was thinking of using it instead for the GT 1030 rig. MUCH MORE PCI-E slots to work with. Might save that for a later project.
thinking of ever adding dual mining?
Dual mining is part of WinMiner since its launch....  Smiley
Activity: 6
thinking of ever adding dual mining?
Activity: 5
Why I'm using WinMiner?

1- All in one solution,
2- No balance fluctuation,  
3- What you see it's What you get,
4- I love US$, Wink
5- Good costumer service,
6- Fast withdrawal,
7- Clear situation with tax agency.

The BIG discussion about WinMiner Fee or Fees!!! I'm canadien so fees are part of my everyday life so 3% for WinMiner fee is nothing. PayPal fee are 4.8% for me not a big fan but it easy to use and all money entry or transfer are 100% clear. Always think tax agency and you will have less stress in your life. So 7.8% total for a peace of mind is nothing.

Is WinMiner perfect? No, but the product is evolving every week and we can participated to is future development has user which it's good. Should 100% of your mining activities be with WinMiner? No of course but this a solid base of money entry.

WinMiner is not responsable for market fluctuation or correction has miner we have to live with it and this part of the game. Learn to read charts and do not trust profits calculator.  

Overall WinMiner is great solution and easy to use.  

Thank you for your great work,

Walter

Full disclosure, I don't have any participation or friends in the WinMiner team.

From time to time we receive comments re performance on WinMiner vs. other products, mining calculators etc.

Here are a couple of things we wanted to share with you on this important issue -

1. A mining profit calculator is just a calculator - it is displaying theoretical data (many times based on averages and not fully updated) - it will not get you the amount it displays in return for your hash power.

2. We are not aware of any other service for monetizing hash power, other than WinMiner, that offers:

(1) Easy and quick withdrawals in US Dollars - PayPal, Amazon and iTunes gift cards, Payeer

(2) Multiple coins as payout methods - BTC, ETH, BCH, LTC

(3) Balance in REAL US Dollars

(4) Hedged Balance (which does not shrink when crypto coins take a dive)

(5) Lowest withdrawal minimum amounts starting from $10

3. Some services which operate solely using Bitcoin may choose to show a "theoretical" US dollar estimate. Try turning it into real US Dollars and you will see just how theoretical is that estimate.   

4. Unlike other vendors WinMiner does the full cycle for you - coast to coast - from mining coins all the way to hard US dollars (mining software management, coin pools and wallets, exchanges, FIAT gateways to name a few). There are many things that go wrong in the crypto mining world, all the time, and WinMiner does the required adjustments in price and if required even by temporarily disabling a coin.

5. Over promising and under delivering - NOT in WinMiner  Smiley

Having said the above, we also have some cool news

We are actively working to strengthen and optimize our network, pools and wallets to drive the mining efficiency and profits higher (e.g. reducing uncle blocks rate, and higher block success rate) - while we can not guarantee anything we are expecting an uplift in rewards starting with ETH and ZEN.

This is an ongoing intensive and costly project that we are convinced you will appreciate  Smiley

Thanks again for all the support, great feedback, patience and trust! You are the best!

Team WinMiner
Pages:
Jump to: