Pages:
Author

Topic: Winner of this year, ETH or BTC? - page 74. (Read 5916 times)

Activity: 239
Merit: 4
AUTOBAY | Buy Your First Car With Cryptocurrency |
June 11, 2018, 03:21:16 AM
Hello everyone!

Recently, I was thinkig. Is there really any reason for the BTC to be the market leader? The only thing that is giving the value to BTC is pretty much the fact, that it was the first crypto currency. It is the grandfather of all cryptos. But we know it has its flaws... It was never designed for broad usage, it has scaling issues and so on.

On the other hand, we were given ETH. The Crypto Kitties or w/e the awesome internet meme ETH appliction is called showed us, that ETH network has issues with high amounts of usage. BUT, 90% of all altcoins are based on the ERC-20 standard, brought to us by ETH. The smart contracts using the Solidity are extremly good piece of technolgy.

So my question is. Do you think, that BTC will keep its leadership, or will ETH be the winner of this year and surpass its ancestor?

In my opinion, Bitcoin is always the number one, the altcoin and token can not cross the BTC in the near future! It takes more time
which became winner this year stay Bitcoin. because with the development of both increasing and competing, Bitcoin continues to improve its development and continue to maintain its position to be the first coin of the coins in the market Cryptocurrency.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
June 11, 2018, 03:17:41 AM
Well, i can say the winner of the year is still going to be bitcoin, and ethereum will be in the second place. Bitcoin is the most valuable coin among other coins in the whole world and its still gonna be the king.
True that you say is very difficult indeed to beat bitcoin,
so yes most likely this year the winner is still bitcoin,
we'll see the development will be clear
Activity: 89
Merit: 0
June 11, 2018, 03:04:59 AM
Well, i can say the winner of the year is still going to be bitcoin, and ethereum will be in the second place. Bitcoin is the most valuable coin among other coins in the whole world and its still gonna be the king.
Activity: 182
June 11, 2018, 03:00:58 AM
2018 will be a good year for BTC and ETH. Both have experienced good growth this year. But I think BTC will close this year as a winner. It is still difficult for the ETH to beat BTC, given the capitalization of BTC which is still far from the ETH range.
Activity: 294
June 11, 2018, 02:59:02 AM
Hello everyone!

Recently, I was thinkig. Is there really any reason for the BTC to be the market leader? The only thing that is giving the value to BTC is pretty much the fact, that it was the first crypto currency. It is the grandfather of all cryptos. But we know it has its flaws... It was never designed for broad usage, it has scaling issues and so on.

On the other hand, we were given ETH. The Crypto Kitties or w/e the awesome internet meme ETH appliction is called showed us, that ETH network has issues with high amounts of usage. BUT, 90% of all altcoins are based on the ERC-20 standard, brought to us by ETH. The smart contracts using the Solidity are extremly good piece of technolgy.

So my question is. Do you think, that BTC will keep its leadership, or will ETH be the winner of this year and surpass its ancestor?

I believe with BTC coins because currently the price of bitcoin is still decreasing and not yet rising therefore I am sure the winner of this year's coin is Bitcoin while for Ethereum now also go up and because I know if the price of Ethereum decreases the price of bitcoin and altcoin will go up and can returns well at the end of the year

Activity: 105
June 10, 2018, 06:05:41 AM
Many people are discussing this issue. I think we can observe them. In terms of cryptocurrency market usage, ETH has reached Bitcoin level, but from a global perspective, Bitcoin still exceeds ETH. , because their user base is not the same!
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
June 09, 2018, 09:46:42 AM
At any time, BTC is the leader of cryptocurrency, and other cryptocurrencies are not beyond the possibility of BTC!
BTC is already the most successful application of blockchain and it is a firm belief!
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
June 09, 2018, 09:34:53 AM
Bitcoin is the winner for 2018, and ETH a very close second. It's the first coin, its the main coin and the standard, if you like. Will it be the winner in 10 years time - who knows?!
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
June 09, 2018, 09:32:56 AM
Winner of this year is no one, all coins also btc went to the dip. All market is crashed this year I hope it ll not continue like this all year, I have hope that after some weeks correctation is going to be.
Activity: 54
June 09, 2018, 09:12:08 AM
Both Ethereum and Bitcoin will do very well before the year ends. But i think Ethereum will go an extra mile ahead of Bitcoin. This because this is the era where there many ICOs being launched everyday and most of them use the Ethereum smart contract.
Activity: 238
June 09, 2018, 09:08:37 AM
BTC is still the market leader, but I think that this year both BTC and ETH will be the winners
Activity: 140
June 09, 2018, 09:05:34 AM
The number always for me is Bitcoin. It will take years to over take bitcoin because but there are some numbers of alternative coins that can really surpass BTC which ETH the second digital currency and the most flexible currency among the altcoins.
Activity: 120
Merit: 1
June 09, 2018, 09:01:22 AM
Hello everyone!

Bitcoin. Bitcoin is always be leader. it takes decades if ethereum wants to shift bitcoin. look at market cap, etc is small and btc have a huge cap.
Activity: 420
Merit: 50
June 09, 2018, 09:00:03 AM
In terms of gain - ofcourse eth. but every altcoin is still highly correlated with the Bitcoin market cap, and all its movements affect the other currencies.
I think BTC is the winner for this year because ethereum never surpass or overtake its prices ,also BTC is one we mold in this technology to promote and support towards success and diminished fiat.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
June 09, 2018, 08:55:20 AM
In terms of gain - ofcourse eth. but every altcoin is still highly correlated with the Bitcoin market cap, and all its movements affect the other currencies.
Activity: 163
June 09, 2018, 08:22:20 AM
Etherium has been and will be the patron of bitokin for the next 5 years precisely, there can be no such cardinal growth, even to imagine such I can not, think logic!
Activity: 24
June 09, 2018, 08:19:07 AM
BTC will continue to be the king of cryptos. With segwit and then lightning network implementation on the bitcoin blockchain, a lot of coins will become obsolete. Lightning network easiliy solves the scaling problem and basically eliminates transaction fees. Read up on lightning network if you haven't already. It is the future.
Activity: 215
June 09, 2018, 08:16:58 AM
For now Ethereum has every chance to win this match. Bitcoin begins to give up his position.
Activity: 308
Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI
June 09, 2018, 08:02:46 AM
Half a year has already passed, and the etherium remains an ordinary coin, which depends on bitcoin. So I'm sure that the etherium will not be the cryptocurrency #1, bitcoin will remain the leader in the next few years.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 379
June 09, 2018, 06:07:53 AM
Bitcoin is stronger, the etherium must realize its development in order to reach a new level
Maybe this two will be going both winner in this year, But ill think to be a winner is only one coins only but BTC will surely be going to win until to the future of the cryptocurrency. So for i need to choose only one maybe Etherium can be a winner.
Pages:
Jump to: