Pages:
Author

Topic: Winner of this year, ETH or BTC? - page 78. (Read 5916 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
June 05, 2018, 05:49:41 PM
The market is currently struggling, and has taken a tough hit but it will not stay like that for a long period of time. The market will recover and value will be regained an I think ETH is going to have a good year compared to BTC The year as however not come to an end just yet, a lot will still happen in the cryto arena that might change the balance, BTC might just recover value overtime and end the year on  high note. we still cannot say which one will end the year well, hopefully both will end on a high note
Activity: 183
Merit: 0
June 05, 2018, 05:49:27 PM
the winner of this year will be bitcoin.  as in all previous years. bitcoin coin number one.
Activity: 86
Merit: 1
June 05, 2018, 05:47:11 PM
bitcoin is unmatched and remains number one, all altcoin will not be able to match bitcoin from any angle, bitcoin is king now, but it is not impossible that the best altcoin like ethereum will be able to match bitcoin sometime.
Activity: 854
Merit: 104
June 05, 2018, 05:46:10 PM
I do not think that bitcoin and ethereum will fight against each other this year and some of them will be awarded the winner's prize. They simply will coexist peacefully with each other. There will be a rise in the price of bitcoin, it is because of this rising and ethereum. Why did anyone decide that they will fight or even compete with each other? These coins have completely different tasks and functions. They have enough space in this world for both.
Activity: 109
HPQ.IO - #1 Industrial ICO in Asia '2018
June 05, 2018, 05:40:22 PM
Who will lead Cryptocurrency in 2018 is fixed Bitcoin.
Bitcoin is certainly superior to its technology than Ethereum.
Bitcoin uses the Blockchain system which is a very sophisticated technology and very good while Ethereum uses smart contract technology is pretty good.
But in terms of potential for price development, Bitcoin will be the best coin among all the coins.
Activity: 333
Merit: 100
June 05, 2018, 05:33:06 PM
Today, the focus of attention of the crypto community is shifting to service tokens and smart contracts, so the ether is digital platinum. Now the ETH ranks second in terms of capitalization, it trades around $ 750. At the same time, ether is the leader among the platforms for smart contracts, but its founder does not want to stop at what has been achieved and continues to strive for the ideal. on the functionality of the ETH is more useful, but bitcoin will still be the winner at a high cost.
Activity: 73
June 05, 2018, 05:16:43 PM
vitalik, creator of the etherium - said that the etherium will have 100k transactions per second. If this news is true - the etherium will soon be very expensive!
Activity: 168
Merit: 3
June 05, 2018, 05:07:50 PM
Hi, i would bet on ETH, there is still some news on ETH, i think it will make more progress tahn BTC who is becoming old and less interesting
Activity: 262
June 05, 2018, 02:34:55 PM
I am sure eth will be able to replace bitcoin but maybe not in this year but maybe in the next year because it is not easy to shift bitcoin but like you said that eth work well together and increasingly keep up its technology and that makes me sure that eth will beat the bitcoin in the future
Activity: 85
June 05, 2018, 02:06:41 PM
Of course bitcoin will be winner of this year. Bitcoin is real coin but ethereum is an altcoin.
Activity: 252
Merit: 14
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
June 05, 2018, 02:06:14 PM
Hello everyone!

Recently, I was thinkig. Is there really any reason for the BTC to be the market leader? The only thing that is giving the value to BTC is pretty much the fact, that it was the first crypto currency. It is the grandfather of all cryptos. But we know it has its flaws... It was never designed for broad usage, it has scaling issues and so on.

On the other hand, we were given ETH. The Crypto Kitties or w/e the awesome internet meme ETH appliction is called showed us, that ETH network has issues with high amounts of usage. BUT, 90% of all altcoins are based on the ERC-20 standard, brought to us by ETH. The smart contracts using the Solidity are extremly good piece of technolgy.

So my question is. Do you think, that BTC will keep its leadership, or will ETH be the winner of this year and surpass its ancestor?

Oh God. You can't keep comparing Bitcoin and Ethereum. These are simply incomparable things! They are on different levels. Ethereum will never catch up with Bitcoin. Especially today, because the era of ICO is coming to an end..
Activity: 392
June 05, 2018, 02:02:58 PM
As for me it is quite hard to say for sure because they are both strongly damaged after big dump in the firth quarter of 2018. But now Ethereum seems to be more perspective. Somebody even wait for ETH to be miner 1 the next year..
Activity: 294
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
June 05, 2018, 02:01:36 PM
There are no doubt that BTC will still be the winner in this year Smiley). Of course ETH is better than BTC in so many sides but BTC is still the winner because of its high price Smiley. ETH will need really long time to be able to defeat BTC by passing BTC price and this process can't be completed in 1 or 2 years only Smiley
Activity: 532
June 05, 2018, 01:59:26 PM
I think no coin can overcome the Bitcoin, even Ethereum. Bitcoin is king of cryptocurrency and it will stay such. I like both ETH and BTC, and now I'm working more with ETH, but BTC will always be the number one.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
June 05, 2018, 12:35:45 PM
As Apple cofounder Steve Wozniak said in an interview: "Bitcoin is pure digital gold."
So I think there will not be anyone soon to take his place at the top, even Ethereum. Although only he can compete with BTC.

Here's the article:
https://cointelegraph.com/news/steve-wozniak-bitcoin-is-the-only-digital-gold
Activity: 913
Merit: 252
June 05, 2018, 12:15:52 PM
My guess is that it is going to be Bitcoin. ETH had a fantastic year in 2017, and those who invested in it almost ended up with 100x profit. But now it is facing a lot of competition from coins such as NEO and NEM.
Activity: 314
June 05, 2018, 12:02:56 PM
By what criteria we will determine the winner. If dominance in the market, then this year the leader certainly remains Bitcoin. If on the increase in prices, then both coins were fallen down equally.
Activity: 151
June 05, 2018, 12:00:41 PM
In my opinion, for this year btc still holds the power, maybe in the next few years also the results can be predicted, the bitcoin is a role model of all existing coin
Activity: 896
June 05, 2018, 11:55:06 AM
Hello everyone!

Recently, I was thinkig. Is there really any reason for the BTC to be the market leader? The only thing that is giving the value to BTC is pretty much the fact, that it was the first crypto currency. It is the grandfather of all cryptos. But we know it has its flaws... It was never designed for broad usage, it has scaling issues and so on.

On the other hand, we were given ETH. The Crypto Kitties or w/e the awesome internet meme ETH appliction is called showed us, that ETH network has issues with high amounts of usage. BUT, 90% of all altcoins are based on the ERC-20 standard, brought to us by ETH. The smart contracts using the Solidity are extremly good piece of technolgy.

So my question is. Do you think, that BTC will keep its leadership, or will ETH be the winner of this year and surpass its ancestor?

Maybe for this few years we will still see btc over-rule eth as since you know btc is the first crypto unless you are a adopter in crypto if not most or even all the mass public willonly know btc rather than eth. If eth have more news other than btc the awareness for eth will increase and slowly take over btc in no time.
Activity: 292
June 05, 2018, 11:42:29 AM
if I think personally the winner for this year is Ethereum, although the price is now down but I am sure at the end of the year the price will increase.
Pages:
Jump to: