Pages:
Author

Topic: Winner of this year, ETH or BTC? - page 71. (Read 5916 times)

Activity: 201
Merit: 1
June 17, 2018, 09:30:55 AM
The winner remains Bitcoin. For ETH holders also win, only its value is still below from Bitcoin. It's still too difficult for the ETH to beat BTC because BTC is the first coin that is first exis and get the trust. Maybe until whenever ETH will not be able to beat BTC.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
June 17, 2018, 09:06:58 AM
in my opinion Bitcoin will still lead the market this year, Ethereum is a good coin and has high potential in the future but if want to beat Bitcoin I think it still takes a very long time.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
June 17, 2018, 08:56:51 AM
I think without btc grow eth also will not grow, but ethereum after casper and sharding will be most strongest coin
Activity: 490
June 17, 2018, 08:56:38 AM
It seems to me that it's too early to talk about such things because now everything seems so strange that people start to stop their participation in crypto-currencies because many people think that the course is being manipulated.
Activity: 140
June 17, 2018, 08:54:05 AM
I think this coins are very popular both the bitcoin and ethereum ,it is really hard to determined of the two which is the winner for this year, but for me  I will declare bitcoin as winner for this year 2018.
Activity: 65
June 17, 2018, 08:40:20 AM
I think that Ethereum will have better development in the future, but the gap with Bitcoin is still very large. This year it cannot surpass it, but I believe that the future of Ethereum is beyond the possibility of Ethereum, and I hope it can get better and better.
Activity: 140
June 17, 2018, 12:30:31 AM
Dear all,
Both ETH and BTC are very strong coins. I thinks it's difficult to determine the best.
Activity: 35
June 17, 2018, 12:27:28 AM
I do not think that bitcoin and ethereum will fight against each other this year and some of them will be awarded the winner's prize. They simply will coexist peacefully with each other. There will be a rise in the price of bitcoin, it is because of this rising and ethereum. Why did anyone decide that they will fight or even compete with each other? These coins have completely different tasks and functions. They have enough space in this world for both.
Activity: 364
Usechain - the first mirror identity blockchain
June 16, 2018, 03:00:43 PM
Bitcoin no one can move from the first place. Because it is derivative for the whole industry. The main bitcoin and the whole world is accepting it.

I also think that this year bitcoin is obliged to maintain its leading position. But the time will come when he will be overtaken by ETH and I think it will be pretty soon. The ETH team is developing, a lot of new projects are coming out on its platform, bitcoin just has a ready infrastructure!
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
June 16, 2018, 02:47:21 PM
Bitcoin no one can move from the first place. Because it is derivative for the whole industry. The main bitcoin and the whole world is accepting it.
Activity: 224
Merit: 6
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
June 16, 2018, 10:59:01 AM
In my opinion bitcoin will still lead on top. It will take too long for ethereum to be on top of all crypto currency which is not impossible because of its potential it shows.

Yes ethereum has great potential in the future of all atcoins but it takes too long that can be surpass bitcoin. Although it is not imposible that ethereum will compete bitcoin in terms of popularity but in terms of value nothing of all altcoins that will overpass bitcoin value. Bitcoin still leading in all cryptocurrencies in terms of value eversince.
Activity: 63
June 16, 2018, 10:49:48 AM
I think it is Ethereum, even if hype-reward belongs to Bitcoin Smiley
Eth miners got huge rewards, so many projects on ethereum, price - they both grow, but ethereum grow more. So eth is lead imo
Activity: 285
Merit: 11
quarkchain.io
June 16, 2018, 10:46:21 AM
Hello everyone!

Recently, I was thinkig. Is there really any reason for the BTC to be the market leader? The only thing that is giving the value to BTC is pretty much the fact, that it was the first crypto currency. It is the grandfather of all cryptos. But we know it has its flaws... It was never designed for broad usage, it has scaling issues and so on.

On the other hand, we were given ETH. The Crypto Kitties or w/e the awesome internet meme ETH appliction is called showed us, that ETH network has issues with high amounts of usage. BUT, 90% of all altcoins are based on the ERC-20 standard, brought to us by ETH. The smart contracts using the Solidity are extremly good piece of technolgy.

So my question is. Do you think, that BTC will keep its leadership, or will ETH be the winner of this year and surpass its ancestor?

To me I don't believe that being number one on the coinmarketcap makes you the winner of the year.  I believe the coin that win the year is that coin that yield the highest return on investment like XVG did last year.
Activity: 133
Merit: 1
June 16, 2018, 10:38:48 AM
This year, it looks like all the losers. Perhaps in a few years ethereum will be in the first position, but I do not undertake to assert this. All can be, time will tell.
Activity: 112
June 16, 2018, 10:24:25 AM
In my opinion bitcoin will still lead on top. It will take too long for ethereum to be on top of all crypto currency which is not impossible because of its potential it shows.
Activity: 66
June 16, 2018, 07:02:55 AM
I think that Ethereum has great prospects than bitcoin. It comes out a lot of ICO it has a serious value. Even now, when bitcoin is falling, Ethereum is holding at good levels.
Activity: 749
Merit: 507
June 15, 2018, 09:56:35 PM
I don't find a scenario where Ethereum surpass Bitcoin is happening in mid term. Bitcoin remains the leader and Ethereum will follow. There are other competitive coins for Ethereum so they should grow both in price/value and development though.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
June 15, 2018, 09:38:03 PM
in this year a lot of coins that we hold especially, bitcoin, nxt, litecoin and ethereum, for us it will be easier to generate many benefits in the future, because the future of some coins is also still good we use.
Activity: 144
June 15, 2018, 09:30:00 PM
All altcoins depend on bitcoin. So if the price of bitcoin changes then all other altcoins will follow.
Activity: 182
Merit: 4
June 15, 2018, 09:27:34 PM
I wonder how ethereum market capitalization is going to double up in half of the rest of the year to get closer to bitcoin. And bitcoin won't be stagnant even when ethereum doubles up its current price. Bitcoin will remain on top for a very long time.
Pages:
Jump to: