Pages:
Author

Topic: Winner of this year, ETH or BTC? - page 76. (Read 5916 times)

Activity: 1344
Merit: 379
June 07, 2018, 07:41:00 AM
Maybe this will two was be going winner of this year, Because this two was already the same started to increase the price always. But BTC was the number in the market and ill think no one can be beat of BTC in the market but it have maybe the ETH.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
June 07, 2018, 07:39:51 AM
ethereum and bitcoin are the biggest among the crypto currencies. Prices have fallen much in recent months. according to me this year the bull season will start for bitcoin.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
June 07, 2018, 07:36:45 AM
the price is a bitcoin is number one and no one can beat it. but in terms of project, etherum is not less than bitcoin. the etherum development always makes its value steadily increasing.
Activity: 46
June 07, 2018, 07:33:46 AM
Yes, BTC is leading just because it is the first crypto. If they do not work on the limitations, they will soon be at second spot and replaced by ETH.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
“Crypto Depository Receipts”
June 07, 2018, 06:52:02 AM
ETH seems to move faster this year with its' smart contracts and ICO platform, but we have to wait this year to finish and see if it can cut the gap berween ETH and BTC somehow

Winner? Hmm i think both of the coins win, the two coins become popular nowadays, with that improvement they already win, because in this year eth is now known like bitcoin. But in terms of progressing eth seems have the advantage because bitcoin is already rise and now its falling while eth is at low and still rising.
Activity: 113
June 07, 2018, 06:45:44 AM
ETH seems to move faster this year with its' smart contracts and ICO platform, but we have to wait this year to finish and see if it can cut the gap berween ETH and BTC somehow
Activity: 224
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
June 07, 2018, 06:39:56 AM
Right now, I believe Bitcoin still strong and become the winner.
I know a lot of ICO project using Ethereum platform, but I think many whales still holding Bitcoins for their investment.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
June 07, 2018, 06:38:33 AM
Ethereum comes with many great news/upgrade this week, Plasma, Plasma Cash & Sharding:  
- https://medium.com/loom-network/the-state-of-ethereum-scaling-march-2018-74ac08198a36
- https://www.coindesk.com/vitalik-reveals-new-idea-plasma-scaling-ethereum-event/

Nobody sure BTC or ETH will be the winner but I am sure that ETH is always a great choice! Buy & Hold.
Activity: 333
Lifestyle & Wellness Platform
June 07, 2018, 06:37:14 AM
Both ethereums and bitcoins will be winners this year in addition to many other altcoins.  I believe this year we will start seeing huge gains starting now.  It's altcoin season and naturally bitcoins will also rise in price. 
Right. We do not need to know which coin will win this year. I only have one wish in late 2018, the price of the coin will rebind or rise much more than the end of 2017.
Activity: 140
Merit: 5
June 07, 2018, 06:35:49 AM
my opinion ETH still show its and it will cost quite a lot, not so of course as BTC
Activity: 214
June 07, 2018, 06:34:42 AM
Bitcoin will remain king for the foreseeable future, so I think it is highly unlikely ETH will surpass it within the next 6 months. I feel 2-3 years is a more realistic time frame on when we could see ETH potentially surpass BTC.
Activity: 138
June 07, 2018, 06:29:46 AM
I think that Ethereum will have better development in the future, but the gap with Bitcoin is still very large. This year it cannot surpass it, but I believe that the future of Ethereum is beyond the possibility of Ethereum, and I hope it can get better and better. . Grin
Activity: 155
Merit: 13
Arabic Translation. Pm me
June 07, 2018, 05:50:00 AM
BTC always takes the lead. The original currency will always have so much hype socially making it solid.
I think ETH will he spiking up soon, but id like to think that BTC will always be the leader
Activity: 60
June 07, 2018, 05:47:13 AM
the vote is still out but it looks like in terms of percent gain btc is going to be the winner
June 07, 2018, 05:46:24 AM
Oh yeah Bitcoin will still keep its leadership. I don't think ETH will be able to surpass the value of BTC. Annyways ETH has done well for integrating the various awesome services on the ETH network.
Activity: 574
Merit: 15
June 07, 2018, 02:25:43 AM
The real digital gold was and still is Bitcoin, and the Ethereum is just a tool that will eventually become obsolete and break.
June 07, 2018, 12:55:46 AM
Hello everyone!

Recently, I was thinkig. Is there really any reason for the BTC to be the market leader? The only thing that is giving the value to BTC is pretty much the fact, that it was the first crypto currency. It is the grandfather of all cryptos. But we know it has its flaws... It was never designed for broad usage, it has scaling issues and so on.

On the other hand, we were given ETH. The Crypto Kitties or w/e the awesome internet meme ETH appliction is called showed us, that ETH network has issues with high amounts of usage. BUT, 90% of all altcoins are based on the ERC-20 standard, brought to us by ETH. The smart contracts using the Solidity are extremly good piece of technolgy.

So my question is. Do you think, that BTC will keep its leadership, or will ETH be the winner of this year and surpass its ancestor?

According to this, Ethereum and bitcoin will be the winners of this year in addition to many other altcoins. I am sure this year we will start to see big profits from now on. This natural altcoin and bitcoin season will also rise in price. but all coin prices depend on BTC. As BTC increases, other altcoin prices increase and vice versa.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
June 06, 2018, 02:59:24 PM
Btc is trusted by many people and developers, and it will be very hard for that trust to wane out, also because the fate in of many alts is tied to btc presently         
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
June 06, 2018, 02:39:10 PM
It all connected to faith people have in a coin, bitcoin is long not only because it's the pioneer of crypto, but because of trust to it      
people choose to invest in Bitcoin, because they hope to increase their funds several times. But as for the etherium, users trust this coin and believe in its prospects.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
June 06, 2018, 02:30:20 PM
It all connected to faith people have in a coin, bitcoin is long not only because it's the pioneer of crypto, but because of trust to it      
Pages:
Jump to: