Pages:
Author

Topic: Winning Altcoin Picks-Monthly Membership-Start Earning & Stop Losing NOW!!! - page 10. (Read 23210 times)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Bob I just got back but wanted to join. Any chance there's one more spot?
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
ok bob, lets go,, Ill take the last spot.  Grin

1C8D8A3mDZUJ2XcSKMSrQ9UeKYDyDwcYyf

There ya go!
legendary
Bob will any of the coins being pumped be long term hold material or pure crap coins? Meaning is it pump/dump and leave them for dead or leave the coin better off then when we found it?

Hi bobo418

I cant speak for picks that have not been made yet, so really I cant answer this. I'll tell you this though. Most of the coins I get behind are coins with serous innovation and great dev teams. And if you have both of those and they work together then no p&d can ever kill that.

Smiley

This is not a pump and dump group.. this is a money making group.. Why would we dump if a pick of ours if it's moving upwards based on it's own merits.

This is about picking winners.

- Serious Innovation
- Great Dev Teams
- Not a pump and dump group

I'm interested. Better send me a deposit address..  Smiley

Welcome to the winners circle!

1E95jpEMXKyTZoJzVq5ucQXhfr5CW8TMzE

I'll contact you shortly with some info.

Activity: 297
Merit: 250
Bob will any of the coins being pumped be long term hold material or pure crap coins? Meaning is it pump/dump and leave them for dead or leave the coin better off then when we found it?

Hi bobo418

I cant speak for picks that have not been made yet, so really I cant answer this. I'll tell you this though. Most of the coins I get behind are coins with serous innovation and great dev teams. And if you have both of those and they work together then no p&d can ever kill that.

Smiley

This is not a pump and dump group.. this is a money making group.. Why would we dump if a pick of ours if it's moving upwards based on it's own merits.

- Serious Innovation
- Great Dev Teams
- Not a pump and dump group

I'm interested. Better send me a deposit address..  Smiley
legendary
Hey Bob,

I'm interested in giving this a shot.  Please PM me and let me know how to proceed. 

Hey Merk.

Long time no see.

Here is your deposit address: 1JAiWgYRJzkNsUdxdp5qSkWc3LCtfz12gU

Once your payment has been made I'll add you to the second post and contact you with further instructions.

legendary

Hi bobo418

Smiley

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Hey Bob,

I'm interested in giving this a shot.  Please PM me and let me know how to proceed. 
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
legendary
Just a few days left to sign up.. If anyone has any questions feel free to ask them.
legendary
I bitcoin is very big fee for pick, I know we can earn big amount but not everyone holding so many coins.
Please think about small investor like me who just invest little amount.

At this time for logistical reasons the membership fee is set at 1 BTC. I'll let you know if that changes anytime soon.

Ok, no problem and I hope you will publish results too. And subscriber will verify that.

Yes, absolutely we will be publishing the results.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 503
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
I bitcoin is very big fee for pick, I know we can earn big amount but not everyone holding so many coins.

At this time for logistical reasons the membership fee is set at 1 BTC. I'll let you know if that changes anytime soon.

Ok, no problem and I hope you will publish results too. And subscriber will verify that.
legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 503
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
legendary
I will be joining the investment group as well. This is the real Vladzky by the way from cryptsy/reddit/etc. I have faith in Bob and would suggest you do too. Drinks on me.

Hi Vladzky,

TBH, I have not spent much time on the cryptsy reddit although I will be doing some research in the next few minutes to familiarize myself with your surroundings a bit.

Its nice to have you join the team and I look forward to lots of money making together.

Here is your payment address: 17j8knZQQEHUHKQw7Huz6UP2N65Uu4vU9C

Like the others, I'll contact you once payment has been made with more info.

Smiley
legendary
Interesting deal although expensive. How about you post results after this month and which coins you invested in?
Then I might consider it.

Well, it's not cheap! Tongue

I do plan on posting my months picks, entry's and exits once the month comes to an end or the members have all achieved the set goal. I'll be posting pics as well of charts from the exchanges we use.

I hope to have you join the team in the near future as I always enjoy reading your posts so having you on the team would be awesome.

Smiley
legendary
Hi Bob, sign me up : -)

My pleasure.

Here is a payment address: 1EP3AH9v1Y4UArDAeXHTLMEg843ztDQ6uR

Once it's been made I'll contact you with further info.

Welcome to the team.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
Interesting deal although expensive. How about you post results after this month and which coins you invested in?
Then I might consider it.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Hi Bob, sign me up : -)
legendary
Screw it, I'm in  Wink

Welcome friend,

Here is your payment address: 1GzoNeMbQwo5uny5PUj5Dz2egbZEfvZLkV

Once I get it I'll contact you with some steps you'll need to take before all this starts, exchange accounts ect..
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
Pages:
Jump to: