Pages:
Author

Topic: Winning Altcoin Picks-Monthly Membership-Start Earning & Stop Losing NOW!!! - page 3. (Read 23210 times)

copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

I dont normally announce the pick. Only ones who know in advance are the group members as they need some time to accumulate. If you have any further questions dont be shy and just ask.

Ok, so how does an observer thinking of joining know your track record?  I mean, wouldn't it be useful to announce your pick at some point at least so people can gauge the performance of your picks?  I would be reluctant to pay for a service with no track record.  And going by the testimonies of other posters doesn't mean much since anyone can open up multiple accounts.

I hope you do announce your next pick at some point at least so others can see what potential your picks have. 

Regards...

He already put examples in the first post.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net

I dont normally announce the pick. Only ones who know in advance are the group members as they need some time to accumulate. If you have any further questions dont be shy and just ask.

Ok, so how does an observer thinking of joining know your track record?  I mean, wouldn't it be useful to announce your pick at some point at least so people can gauge the performance of your picks?  I would be reluctant to pay for a service with no track record.  And going by the testimonies of other posters doesn't mean much since anyone can open up multiple accounts.

I hope you do announce your next pick at some point at least so others can see what potential your picks have. 

Regards...
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
Ok I understand - I am relatively new to crypto and havent found the need to do any posting - just alot of reading and educating - I found your group thread and it seems legit so I decided to reach out
I didnt realize I needed a history of posting
Im not very interested in commenting on various threads - how could I be considered for membership otherwise?
thanks

Cant really.. Sorry bud!
legendary
scam, be carefull 'investors'.

Before I delete this post I'll give you an opportunity to try and prove that my membership groups are a scam.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
scam, be carefull 'investors'.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Ok I understand - I am relatively new to crypto and havent found the need to do any posting - just alot of reading and educating - I found your group thread and it seems legit so I decided to reach out
I didnt realize I needed a history of posting
Im not very interested in commenting on various threads - how could I be considered for membership otherwise?
thanks
legendary
Hello
I have been watching this thread for sometime and am very interested in becoming a member
could I please have instructions on how to join ?
Thank you !!

Hey bud, thanks for reaching out.. At this time & for the security of the group I'm not allowing any brand new members to join. If you have an older account you can contact me  via PM and then we can take it from there and move forward with this new account.

Thanks again.

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Hello
I have been watching this thread for sometime and am very interested in becoming a member
could I please have instructions on how to join ?
Thank you !!
legendary

Only way to find out will be to join.

What?  So you don't announce your coin pick at any point?  Why not have the masses join in at the end at least?

I don't have that kind of BTC right now so I can't join.  Maybe if one of the coins I hold goes up things will change but for now all my coins have missed the recent big run.

Good luck!

legendary
www.ixcoin.net

What?  So you don't announce your coin pick at any point?  Why not have the masses join in at the end at least?

I don't have that kind of BTC right now so I can't join.  Maybe if one of the coins I hold goes up things will change but for now all my coins have missed the recent big run.

Good luck!
legendary
How does it work?

Well what would you like to know?

Have you announced your next coin yet?  Looks like you had time to send it to all the paid members over the weekend.  I'd be curious to find out what the next coin is.

Cheers!

legendary
www.ixcoin.net
How does it work?

Well what would you like to know?

Have you announced your next coin yet?  Looks like you had time to send it to all the paid members over the weekend.  I'd be curious to find out what the next coin is.

Cheers!
legendary
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Activity: 152
Merit: 100
Hi Everyone,

This is just to let everyone know that joining bob's group is the most wonderful thing happened to me in trading altcoins. This is a wonderful opportunity to be able to control your trades. You will learn a lot. I still hate myself for not joining the first time around. I can only say one thing. If you are not joining bob's group, you are missing a lot.

I am just sharing my experience. I am not a bob's shill. You can see my post history to verify.
legendary
Thanks guys... I appreciate you guys coming out to show me some love.

Yall rock.

Smiley
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Membership is now opened for a limited time. Any members joining now will lock in a spot for the October plays.

membership fee is now 2.5BTC

Feel free to PM me with any questions.

Hi guys, a quick note, just finished a few projects with Bob. This is the real deal. Not only a good way to stack some BTC but a good crew to get to know. Network is everything. Aloha.
legendary
Membership is now opened for a limited time. Any members joining now will lock in a spot for the October plays.

membership fee is now 2.5BTC

Feel free to PM me with any questions.

legendary
Membership is now closed, I will unlock this thread in a few weeks and open up membership again.

https://i.imgur.com/JXwQi6C.jpg

legendary
Membership closes in 2 hours!
Pages:
Jump to: