Pages:
Author

Topic: Winning Altcoin Picks-Monthly Membership-Start Earning & Stop Losing NOW!!! - page 5. (Read 23192 times)

legendary
Activity: 1118
Merit: 1002
Suspicious with all these newbie accounts created the day they ask to join.  Roll Eyes

whats that bob? nobodys joining and you're trying to fake people wanting to join to lure members in? sending BTC to yourself?  Roll Eyes

bro you are so transparent its pathetic.  Tongue

You obviously dont get it.. Why would I want full member and SR members using their real account on my thread. The contact me via PM and I advise then to make a shill account. That's why It seems that only noobs are joining.

Thanks for pointing out how stupid you are though!

What a closed-minded fool.

Full/Sr/Hero members wouldn't bother to post in this scam thread. Why? Because they would just directly PM you and you can give them the details and such then.

Once they pm you, you can give them the deposit address and whatever bullcrap made-up information you have then. Absolutely NO reason to make a newbie account and post in here.

Bob, I told you before and I'll tell you again. You're not as smart as you think. You keep holes literally everywhere. If you weren't so stupid, you could've actually been getting REAL people to join instead of manipulating this thread with your self-made newbie accounts to create 'fake demand'.

It's okay though. You're not alone. There are a lot of stupid people in the world. But fear not, hire me and I can give you PRO advice on how to not look like a fool for just 5 BTC per month. PM me and I'll send you the deposit address..never get called out for stupidity again!  Grin Cool

Yeah bro. Its all fake.. Cheesy

I'm quoting this so everyone can realize how retarded you are!

Lol this killed me hahaha
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Can confirm, total scam.

This is a zero sum game, who else is taking the loss.
The volume is way to high for daytraders to absorb, so it comes down to the investors.

Btw, probably some fake accounts or insiders scamming the crap out of you.
Nemo is probably just an insider or alternative account of Bob.

Activity: 161
Merit: 10
I'm a newbie and I'm not Bob. I'm not in the group yet either. When it have 2 btc I will sign up.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
Suspicious with all these newbie accounts created the day they ask to join.  Roll Eyes

whats that bob? nobodys joining and you're trying to fake people wanting to join to lure members in? sending BTC to yourself?  Roll Eyes

You obviously dont get it.. Why would I want full member and SR members using their real account on my thread. The contact me via PM and I advise then to make a shill account. That's why It seems that only noobs are joining.

Full/Sr/Hero members wouldn't bother to post in this scam thread. Why? Because they would just directly PM you and you can give them the details and such then.

Once they pm you, you can give them the deposit address and whatever bullcrap made-up information you have then. Absolutely NO reason to make a newbie account and post in here.

Bob, I told you before and I'll tell you again. You're not as smart as you think. You keep holes literally everywhere. If you weren't so stupid, you could've actually been getting REAL people to join instead of manipulating this thread with your self-made newbie accounts to create 'fake demand'.

It's okay though. You're not alone. There are a lot of stupid people in the world. But fear not, hire me and I can give you PRO advice on how to not look like a fool for just 5 BTC per month. PM me and I'll send you the deposit address..never get called out for stupidity again!  Grin Cool

Yeah bro. Its all fake.. Cheesy

I'm quoting this so everyone can realize how retarded you are!

Activity: 490

Activity: 450
Merit: 251
Hi
Please post the payment address.
I would like to join.

Sure,

1MgTZDjA83SnbLNfoMdhCJuMT2aNVBmcFn

I'll contact you with further instructions once payment has been made.
Paid
legendary
Hi
I would like to join.

Sure,

1MgTZDjA83SnbLNfoMdhCJuMT2aNVBmcFn

I'll contact you with further instructions once payment has been made.
Activity: 450
Merit: 251
Hi
I would like to join.
legendary
what is your time zone?

I fail to see how that matters but I'll answer anyway. I'm in all time zones as I never sleep.
legendary
hey i think ill check it out, could you post an address for the BTC deposit, and since its 2 btc and its monthly would it be ~1btc for the rest of the month? and if all goes well i would be a continual member, if you would allow that is Smiley

It is 2 btc, I just replied to your PM.

12WC1yNzNkzGcRp7UT8N4efxVShVWfryxq

I'll hit you up with further instructions soon.
legendary
Sign me up. Address please.

1Mw2miJCU7ebSXs4MsRq3XeYG7aG3pKjN1

Welcome aboard.

I'll contact you on the other account in a bit with further instructions.

legendary
I am interested in joining as well.  While I have done pretty well at mining, trading effectively has eluded me.  It will be nice to learn with a similar minded group. 

Please send me a payment address.

This will be interesting

13jXATE8FLYte3fbz1gf7RWY3KWMATFeph

I'll contact you after payment has been made with further instructions.

Welcome to the team.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I am interested in joining as well.  While I have done pretty well at mining, trading effectively has eluded me.  It will be nice to learn with a similar minded group. 

Please send me a payment address.

This will be interesting
legendary
what if there is no good pick this month

Always good picks. No need to worry about that. There are 1000 coins out there and never will we come up short.
legendary
Suspicious with all these newbie accounts created the day they ask to join.  Roll Eyes

whats that bob? nobodys joining and you're trying to fake people wanting to join to lure members in? sending BTC to yourself?  Roll Eyes

bro you are so transparent its pathetic.  Tongue

legendary
Activity: 1118
Merit: 1002
Suspicious with all these newbie accounts created the day they ask to join.  Roll Eyes

whats that bob? nobodys joining and you're trying to fake people wanting to join to lure members in? sending BTC to yourself?  Roll Eyes

Did you think about Sr. Members not wanting to use their real account to post....
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

Who would do that. Our mega whale...no megalodon ( LoL ) bobsurplus would not need to do that in 1000 years!!

He only needs 1or 2 btc from each newbie account lmao

Look at twitter people atleast you wont have to pay additional btc to get dumped on ^^
Activity: 490

legendary
I want in.

Give me an adress to send the btc Smiley

Awesome..

1KfFrSAbu8rLrABqJqkD3aC23HZjVevc6E

I'll contact you via PM on your other account once payment has been made and we'll get the ball rolling.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
I want in.

Give me an adress to send the btc Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: