Pages:
Author

Topic: Winning Altcoin Picks-Monthly Membership-Start Earning & Stop Losing NOW!!! - page 7. (Read 23192 times)

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
Are positions still available?

I have heard nothing but good things from people who have joined.

Yes we still have a few spots available. Although they are getting scooped up fast. I remember when I started this 6 weeks ago I thought maybe 3-4 people would join and it would be awesome. It was not even 48 hours after I started and the group was creeping up on 20 members.

Do you have any questions about membership?
Activity: 161
Merit: 10
I have been dying to get into this group the way bob has revolutionized lxc and xst have been truly epic. It's like he opened up a new world for them and everyone now has a chance to invest in great coins like this. Truly a once in a lifetime group and well worth the price as the results speak for itself!
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice
It's worth every penny. Wanna play with the big boys and get big boy toys? Then pay big boy coin.  Wink
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
So - I found this a while back - couldn't invest because I didn't have enough starter funds.  I *finally* get what I think is enough starter capital to join (minus the 1 btc fee) and you up it to 2 btc with a minimum of 4 btc investment in the coin.

I don't have $3000 JUST TO JOIN.  Essentially, this is the rich getting richer.  It's not that I doubt the success or validity of this group - I know it works.  But fuck man....$3000 just to play the game?

3k to make sure only serious people join I bet.. and so that the newbies and scammers stay away.
legendary
Activity: 1118
Merit: 1002
Are positions still available?

I have heard nothing but good things from people who have joined.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
I'm in, payment address please

1DRTXJw5sve3VHSEiTZMVNYsj9KTRWWRNQ

Please send 2 btc and I'll PM you with more info.

Welcome aboard.

Sent

PM more info when you get it

Cheers

legendary

1DRTXJw5sve3VHSEiTZMVNYsj9KTRWWRNQ

Please send 2 btc and I'll PM you with more info.

Welcome aboard.
Activity: 5
legendary
Hi, Id like to join too.

Sure, please send 2 btc to 1978Rq49k3AKjKnc65CoopHM6BmBqefgid

and I will contact you once payment has been made with more instructions.
Activity: 12
Hi, Id like to join too.
legendary
Thanks, Bob.  I'd like to join.  Can you give a payment address?

Sure....

1BDX63ryucbCcHuqvadF3Lcj8pYUsaq3XB

I'll contact you with instructions shortly.
legendary
So - I found this a while back - couldn't invest because I didn't have enough starter funds.  I *finally* get what I think is enough starter capital to join (minus the 1 btc fee) and you up it to 2 btc with a minimum of 4 btc investment in the coin.

I don't have $3000 JUST TO JOIN.  Essentially, this is the rich getting richer.  It's not that I doubt the success or validity of this group - I know it works.  But fuck man....$3000 just to play the game?

Hi Zing, I totally understand how you feel. But due to an extremely high demand to be part of the group and limited places I had no choice but to raise the membership fee. It's not cheap. Not even close but on the upside, you can make that all back in the first month and then some. After that its all gravy.

I hope you understand and hopefully next time I open membership you will be able to join, although if the demand keeps rising then so too will the membership fee.

PM me and maybe we can get you on a payment plan so at least you'll have a spot held even if the membership has closed.

Hope that helps.

legendary

********************************************************************************************************

MEMBERSHIP IS NOW OPEN FOR A LIMITED TIME.

********************************************************************************************************

AltCoin Professionals Investment Firm Presents: World’s First Multi-Group Crypto Pump Team

This team is not a get rich quick scheme.  We all work for our money. The core fundamentals of any successful group are loyalty, communication, and commitment. This is the ideology that AltCoin Professionals operates on.  When the group works together, we all succeed.

We do not choose any coin at random.  We carefully select our picks based on technical development, market research, and community involvement.  A lot of time, research, and observation goes into our decision. The core foundation for our coin selection is an active dev that answers questions, a supportive community, a well written white paper, and a future roadmap.

Remember, AltCoin Professionals is not a regular pump group, it is a once in a lifetime opportunity that rewards dedication and will truly change your life for the better.
Every coin that has been pumped so far are all still doing better today than before Bob and our group started as you can see from the pictures below. Our goal here is to make money  while helping coins get into the spotlight they deserve, leaving them better off than before we got involved. This involves social media marketing, forum presence, and spreading the word on every and all platforms.

We are always here for our members. The team is always number #1 in our eyes and when we work together, we win. We have team members from all the time zones and all over the world. That means you always have someone watching your back, watching the chart, making sure your support won't fail. This alone is priceless.

Entry fee: 6 BTC minimum: 4BTC for the coin and 2BTC for the monthly membership.
Group chat tool.
IRC chat tool.
Bitcoin Talk Shill Accounts. (Optional)
Time, patience and dedication.
Social skills.
Teamwork.
A general interest in earning truckloads of money
legendary
How much BTC min. would you say would make it worthwhile in participating in this group?

I would say anywhere between 5-10 btc is a good starting point.
legendary
I want in - when is the deadline for the next month's picks?

Membership will open in the next few days.
legendary
Can you address why you were banned before we join?

I was banned for promoting this group in other coin threads.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
I want in - when is the deadline for the next month's picks?
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
Hi, I'd like to join this team.  Let me know what I have to do.  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1120
Hi, I'd like to join this winning team.  Let me know what I have to do.

Thanks!
Activity: 500
Merit: 253
How the whole system works?Is everything clearly organised and how many times does it happen?Any proofs or screenshots or personal stories?Thanks.

Everything is completely organized. We have an ingenious way of orientating ourselves with fellow team members and we work together like clockwork. The group is multinational so whatever time you sign in to our chat you've got at bare minimum of 5 or 6 other team members online with you. During scheduled moves this number is more like 15 - 20. We do two "plays" per month. Each play is a guaranteed double up. So long as you exit at your target. Holding beyond that is on you.

I don't have any screenshots that I can share with you at this moment. As for a personal story a lot of us started off with 2.5btc and ended up with between  20 and 30. And this is after a month or two. The rest have much much more than that. Besides the stacks, I've learned a new trick from each member. Everyone has that one piece of info, tactic, link, app or whatever that most others don't. This leads to a more well rounded trader. Plus, you now have 40 eyes wading through all the daily news and updates. Reporting on whatever is worth noting. I've also enjoyed chatting about past trading experiences with the others and have drawn from that pool of knowledge many times already.

It's basically a social club, crypto bootcamp, crash course and source of income all rolled into one. But most of all, I consider each member a friend who shares a common interest. I'm very glad that I got into this group.
Pages:
Jump to: