Pages:
Author

Topic: Winning Altcoin Picks-Monthly Membership-Start Earning & Stop Losing NOW!!! - page 4. (Read 23192 times)

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
legendary
Hello bob,

Could you tell me how much profit i can get in average if i invest 11 btc ( 1 btc fee + 10 btc investing )

the fee is 2 btc, and you can expect to double your money every month.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
Is this for real Whats the cost?
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145
Hello bob,

Could you tell me how much profit i can get in average if i invest 11 btc ( 1 btc fee + 10 btc investing )
legendary
So deleting my comments is a thing now.

Only if they have nothing to say that adds to the conversation.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
So deleting my comments is a thing now.
legendary
legendary
Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Bob, I'm in. Please send me the BTC adress and I will transfer 2 BTC ASAP.

Thanks

19qyvYqrbPR6uCrzpysXk1M3wxhny2x1GS

I'll hit you up via pm in a bit.

Just sent the coins a couple of minutes ago, here is the address on blockchain. You should get the coins withing 30 minutes or so !

https://blockchain.info/address/19qyvYqrbPR6uCrzpysXk1M3wxhny2x1GS

legendary
Membership will close in 24 hours from now. For those who have not got in yet and still want to now would be your last chance.

This seem like a great opportunity for new investors like me!  Is there any chance I can get in?

Thanks

19qyvYqrbPR6uCrzpysXk1M3wxhny2x1GS

I'll hit you up via pm in a bit.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Membership will close in 24 hours from now. For those who have not got in yet and still want to now would be your last chance.

This seem like a great opportunity for new investors like me!  Is there any chance I can get in?

Thanks
Activity: 10
Merit: 0

Sorry man, you are too now to join.

Aww, its OK.  Please keep me informed.  I'm sure you have a long list of people wanting in.  Thank you for your time.
legendary

Sorry man, you are too now to join.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0

legendary

legendary
Can confirm, total scam.

This is a zero sum game, who else is taking the loss.
The volume is way to high for daytraders to absorb, so it comes down to the investors.

Btw, probably some fake accounts or insiders scamming the crap out of you.
Nemo is probably just an insider or alternative account of Bob.

Ok there big shot. You can think all day that its a scam but it wont make it so.
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
Can confirm, total scam.

The volume is way to high for daytraders to absorb, so it comes down to the investors.

You can't say "can confirm" and show zero proof. Lol, you don't even give us a bullshit theory. Just a bunch of random, meaningless noise. Also you guessed it. I created my account back in 2011 just so I could pretend to be Bob in 2014. Hopefully your posts help us weed out all the dumbasses. You're doing our group a great service, and we all thank you. Also, there is nothing wrong with believing in a coin, then selling it once you find out the DEVs are bullshit. Which is what happened with Cloak.

Even if all of that wasn't enough, I'm looking at my bitcoin portfolio right now as proof that you're a moron. We all laugh at guys like you. The outsiders who try and act like they have any clue at what really goes on. Thanks again for the laughs.

at least nemo knows what hes talking about.  +1 to nemoness
Activity: 500
Merit: 253
Can confirm, total scam.

You can't say "can confirm" and show zero proof. Lol, you don't even give us a bullshit theory. Just a bunch of random, meaningless noise. Also you guessed it. I created my account back in 2011 just so I could pretend to be Bob in 2014. Hopefully your posts help us weed out all the dumbasses. You're doing our group a great service, and we all thank you. Also, there is nothing wrong with believing in a coin, then selling it once you find out the DEVs are bullshit. Which is what happened with Cloak.

Even if all of that wasn't enough, I'm looking at my bitcoin portfolio right now as proof that you're a moron. We all laugh at guys like you. The outsiders who try and act like they have any clue at what really goes on. Thanks again for the laughs.
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
this thread is getting some action - the more posts there better.  keep them coming .
Pages:
Jump to: