Pages:
Author

Topic: WIRELESS COIN TIME TRAVEL IN OUR LIFE TIME - page 10. (Read 16826 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
This is the funnest coin. You are like a meme generator. Memes apparently sell well. MOON SOON!!

I agree it's all about fun nothing else
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043
2) supernet decided to invest in iota and agreed to help in the development that's why jl777 was given a big share of IOTA and now he does nothing to develop it!

You astronaut knows nothing what was said between IOTA team and JL777 as you are not part of SN. So better keep quiet....you ignorant astronaut!!

To quote your previous post:
Iota is cutting edge tech and know what they are doing

So if the IOTA dev team know exactly what they are doing and JL777 cant finish anything and abandons everyting then why the fuck are you crying he's not helping IOTA  Grin Grin

Also the big share of IOTA "given" as you state, were they given or paid for?

Again try posting from your real account instead of this sockpuppet account coward.
What do you have against IOTA? You bought IOTA and then don't do anything to help!

Your Komodo reptil and now this bus machine! LOL Can you see you are ridiculous!

Last reply to you just to make things clear.

1) I am not a dev and have no links to the KMD team other than holding KMD
2) Supernet decided to invest in IOTA, this does not mean they then have to dedicate time, resource or money in developing IOTA when they are currently 100% committed developing their own project - KMD.
3) WLC is not developed by JL777
4) WLC is an independant assetchain within the agama wallet.

As I said previously try doing your homework before posting incorrect crap that makes you look stupid

2) supernet decided to invest in iota and agreed to help in the development that's why jl777 was given a big share of IOTA and now he does nothing to develop it!

You astronaut knows nothing what was said between IOTA team and JL777 as you are not part of SN. So better keep quiet....you ignorant astronaut!!
Activity: 527
Merit: 250
This is the funnest coin. You are like a meme generator. Memes apparently sell well. MOON SOON!!
So jl777 has not finished anything? Komodo is a scam?

So you probably don't know about Blockshow '17 ? What disruptive tech have you brought out?

Maybe first understand something properly before you start bashing it. No need to attack jl777 or komodo, you sound like a stuck record, try another thread. Your trolling is weak.

Hahaha they are not only nutters ministers they are also great  singers, I have to admit both songs are brilliant  but you are still big nutters!!! Time travel is imposible!!

And yet you still keep coming back.

Newbie with 14 posts, 13 of them in this thread, just saying Wink

Update that figure to 15 posts, 14 of them in this thread  Grin

Just buy some WLC, you'll sleep well tonight then.

Guys this is getting better, we don't have only ministers and nutters but also astronauts!! This is ridiculous! LOL
Glad you like the songs sir bud nothing is impossible in today's day and age...keep following though as you may start to warm up to ideals of what wireless coin can provide to try to make time travel a reality. I'm sure you are a good person in your way...as many of us here are
Good day to you sir...hope you find your way and that way may be wireless coin  Wink

Songs and projects are two different things. I can see all of you come from Komodo scam and this is another failed project! You do nothing but unfinished projects, anything jl777 is behind is a failure and stupid project like this exactly the  same.

Please do some serious projects for once and you will do better

Here is again the minister of upside down! LOL

When you reply to a message you write on the bottom of the page!

How can you build a time machine if you don't know how to write in a forum!LOL

Useless Ministers! Hahaha Im still waiting for you to tell me something jl777 has finished or not abandoned
legendary
What do you have against IOTA? You bought IOTA and then don't do anything to help!

Your Komodo reptil and now this bus machine! LOL Can you see you are ridiculous!

Last reply to you just to make things clear.

1) I am not a dev and have no links to the KMD team other than holding KMD
2) Supernet decided to invest in IOTA, this does not mean they then have to dedicate time, resource or money in developing IOTA when they are currently 100% committed to developing their own project - KMD.
3) WLC is not developed by JL777
4) WLC is an independant assetchain within the agama wallet.

As I said previously try doing your homework before posting incorrect crap that makes you look stupid
You don't know what you are talking about at all. You were unable to finish btcd and then came up with Komodo scam to hide the failure of btcd! And you don't know what cutting edge is! Iota is cutting edge tech and know what they are doing, you buy share of iota and then don't care about it.You just abandon everything  you try to build or buy!

A big fan of IOTA but not made a single post there?

Here's a link :
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/iota-1216479

When you invest in a coin you are not expected to develop it too  Wink

p.s. You are the first retard on this forum to make my "Ignore" list

See ya  Kiss

legendary
You don't know what you are talking about at all. You were unable to finish btcd and then came up with Komodo scam to hide the failure of btcd! And you don't know what cutting edge is! Iota is cutting edge tech and know what they are doing, you buy share of iota and then don't care about it.You just abandon everything  you try to build or buy!

A big fan of IOTA but not made a single post there?

Here's a link :
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/iota-1216479

When you invest in a coin you are not expected to develop it too  Wink

p.s. You are the first retard on this forum to make my "Ignore" list

See ya  Kiss

And who are you?  And astronaut or a minister?LOL I will answer your question with a question, tell
Something jl777 has finished. Come on tell me LOL

What you are too stupid to realise is that jl777's projects are linked and have evolved over time e.g. BTCD has not been abandoned leaving investors high and dry and can be exchanged to KMD.

Are any crypto currencies "finished", is bitcoin finished or is it under constant development?

Komodo has some cutting edge tech coming shortly like decentralised exchange in wallet, trading bots in wallet, coin anonmizer in wallet, block explorer in wallet, decentralised poker in wallet.  This takes time to perfect as its not just a copy and paste QT wallet shitcoin.

You need to do your homework before making posts that make you look stupid.

And who are you?  And astronaut or a minister?

Just highlights your stupidity.  Yes I am astronaut because my avatar picture shows one and I am about to take a giant shit on you from the cheese moon  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

You don't know what you are talking about at all. You were unable to finish btcd and then came up with Komodo scam to hide the failure of btcd! And you don't know what cutting edge is! Iota is cutting edge tech and know what they are doing, you buy share of iota and then don't care about it.You just abandon everything  you try to build or buy!
legendary
And who are you?  And astronaut or a minister?LOL I will answer your question with a question, tell

What you are too stupid to realise is that jl777's projects are linked and have evolved over time e.g. BTCD has not been abandoned leaving investors high and dry and can be exchanged to KMD.

Are any crypto currencies "finished", is bitcoin finished or is it under constant development?

Komodo has some cutting edge tech coming shortly like decentralised exchange in wallet, trading bots in wallet, coin anonmizer in wallet, block explorer in wallet, decentralised poker in wallet, multi coin/asset/currency wallet.  This takes time to perfect as its not just a copy and paste QT wallet shitcoin.

You need to do your homework before making posts that make you look stupid.

And who are you?  And astronaut or a minister?

Just highlights your stupidity.  Yes I am astronaut because my avatar picture shows one and I am about to take a giant shit on you from the cheese moon  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Songs and projects are two different things. I can see all of you come from Komodo scam and this is another failed project! You do nothing but unfinished projects, anything jl777 is behind is a failure and stupid project like this exactly the  same.

Why not post from your main account instead of this throw away troll account?

Please detail how Komodo has a) Failed and b) is a scam

If you have no interest in this project or KMD then please stop posting here and go elsewhere to troll.

16 out of 17 posts in a thread you have no interest in  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

And who are you?  And astronaut or a minister?LOL I will answer your question with a question, tell
Activity: 110
Merit: 100
Songs and projects are two different things...sure but...many songs are involved with many projects and that is one of the things that makes this project fun. Serious can be a point of view...for me sir and many others, wireless coin is just that...serious.
there will be immense research done, backed by very smart people in this field. I will be a buyer as I already buy into what this coin represents and will follow every step of the way. I don't have a ticket to the transpotimer21bus and that's ok. My drive is just to be apart of something great and see that time travel does exist in my lifetime.
Thank you  Smiley
legendary

Why not post from your main account instead of this throw away troll account?

Please detail how Komodo has a) Failed and b) is a scam

If you have no interest in this project or KMD then please stop posting here and go elsewhere to troll.

16 out of 17 posts in a thread you have no interest in  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Activity: 110
Merit: 100
Hahaha they are not only nutters ministers they are also great  singers, I have to admit both songs are brilliant  but you are still big nutters!!! Time travel is imposible!!

Guys this is getting better, we don't have only ministers and nutters but also astronauts!! This is ridiculous! LOL
Glad you like the songs sir bud nothing is impossible in today's day and age...keep following though as you may start to warm up to ideals of what wireless coin can provide to try to make time travel a reality. I'm sure you are a good person in your way...as many of us here are

legendary

Hahaha they are not only nutters ministers they are also great  singers, I have to admit both songs are brilliant  but you are still big nutters!!! Time travel is imposible!!
legendary
Activity: 961
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 961
Merit: 1000
Pages:
Jump to: