Pages:
Author

Topic: WIRELESS COIN TIME TRAVEL IN OUR LIFE TIME - page 9. (Read 16853 times)

Activity: 124
Merit: 100
Somebody remind me when timebus is built to travel to cryptopia place of business on 4/11/2017  and kick coin adder guy squarely and powerfully in the ballzack. Thanks
Activity: 110
Well, it's an unfortunate delay but...tomorrow is a new day Smiley Progress is inevitable. Have a good night
legendary
Activity: 961
Merit: 1000
The new song is very cool. I really like it.

Keep going guys. Grin
Yes it is...very catch beat and will be liked by all I'm sure Smiley
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
The new song is very cool. I really like it.

Keep going guys. Grin
Activity: 910
Merit: 505
Dev ,what are you going to achieve through this project?
If you are talking about time traveling then it is totally hypothesis.i think it can not achieved even in nearby future.
legendary
Activity: 961
Merit: 1000
must tell something , I think this is the one...let me explain.I have been seeing 11's alot my whole life. Everywhere. 2011 was great year for me...very Fortunate year. Before that year all day everyday 11's. Now...I see them again. I see 2-11 and 3-11 the most. Then 3 months ago in facebook I was foretold by facebook prophet generator app that I would be rich this year...then! I found this project and I see launch time. It is a sign..a very good sign indeed
Ok what's the link of the sn slack and what's your name  there?

Link:
http://slackinvite.supernet.org/

Not sure why you want my name there, if you have something to say just say it here.

You are a coward

U r annoying and cling to thread like crab on pinus and eggs. Away with u! I will write another song called "attack of the pinus crab"and dedicate to u!

Sorry...u know what...this is not in my nature to fight and name call. I will extend olive branch ...will u join us to fight troll.? Since u are one u have first hand knowledge of how to fight. Will u accept?
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043
Ok what's the link of the sn slack and what's your name  there?

Link:

Not sure why you want my name there, if you have something to say just say it here.

You are a coward

Please explain?

I said if you have something to say about me then feel free to post it on an open forum.

Try the same with your main account instead of your shill trolling account.

As expected you have posted no facts or evidence to back up anything you have posted other than your "Dark Shadows" theory.  Nice.
Activity: 36
Ok what's the link of the sn slack and what's your name  there?

Link:

You are a coward
What do you have against IOTA? You bought IOTA and then don't do anything to help!

Your Komodo reptil and now this bus machine! LOL Can you see you are ridiculous!

Last reply to you just to make things clear.

1) I am not a dev and have no links to the KMD team other than holding KMD
2) Supernet decided to invest in IOTA, this does not mean they then have to dedicate time, resource or money in developing IOTA when they are currently 100% committed developing their own project - KMD.
3) WLC is not developed by JL777
4) WLC is an independant assetchain within the agama wallet.

As I said previously try doing your homework before posting incorrect crap that makes you look stupid

2) supernet decided to invest in iota and agreed to help in the development that's why jl777 was given a big share of IOTA and now he does nothing to develop it!

You astronaut knows nothing what was said between IOTA team and JL777 as you are not part of SN. So better keep quiet....you ignorant astronaut!!

I suspect JL had been in cahoots with IOTA for a long time before things took off and crowdfunding happened. Maybe IOTA code was written developed by JL or JL was an advisory and helped with refining a draft which has grown into a large concept now known as iota. He wouldnt take such a decision if he was uncertain about iota becoming a dealbreaker in less than year and a half.

Yes exactly you are right, there are dark shadows but basically you just said it
Activity: 2147
Merit: 518
What do you have against IOTA? You bought IOTA and then don't do anything to help!

Your Komodo reptil and now this bus machine! LOL Can you see you are ridiculous!

2) Supernet decided to invest in IOTA, this does not mean they then have to dedicate time, resource or money in developing IOTA when they are currently 100% committed developing their own project - KMD.

As I said previously try doing your homework before posting incorrect crap that makes you look stupid

2) supernet decided to invest in iota and agreed to help in the development that's why jl777 was given a big share of IOTA and now he does nothing to develop it!

You astronaut knows nothing what was said between IOTA team and JL777 as you are not part of SN. So better keep quiet....you ignorant astronaut!!

I suspect JL had been in cahoots with IOTA for a long time before things took off and crowdfunding happened. Maybe IOTA code was written developed by JL or JL was an advisory and helped with refining a draft which has grown into a large concept now known as iota. He wouldnt take such a decision if he was uncertain about iota becoming a dealbreaker in less than year and a half.
legendary

Link:

I know more than you that's for sure

Thats not an answer, its a shit out.

If you have nothing to say for yourself then go away and quit the trolling.

Perhaps spend some time on the Supernet slack channel so when you come back you will know what your talking about.

legendary

Thats not an answer, its a shit out.

If you have nothing to say for yourself then go away and quit the trolling.

Perhaps spend some time on the Supernet slack channel so when you come back you will know what your talking about.
There were certain conditions that jl777 is failing to deliver!!   It's jl777 hidden  and letting people like you talking
On his behalf! Why jl777 is not telling the truth of what was agreed!

So if you know all the facts then just post them instead of endless trolling and posting crap.

Were the IOTA paid for or given free to Supernet?

I have a sneaking suspicion you actually know very little to nothing but just like to feel important.

You dont even understand how KMD/assetchains/agama work so are not really in a position to comment on JL777's work.

Also your posts have just turned into whining girl posts about Supernet doing the IOTA devs job for them.

legendary
There were certain conditions that jl777 is failing to deliver!!   It's jl777 hidden  and letting people like you talking

So if you know all the facts then just post them instead of endless trolling and posting crap.

Were the IOTA paid for or given free to Supernet?

I have a sneaking suspicion you actually know very little to nothing but just like to feel important.

You dont even understand how KMD/assetchains/agama work so are not really in a position to comment on JL777's work.

Also your posts have just turned into whining girl posts about Supernet doing the IOTA devs job for them.

To quote your previous post:
Iota is cutting edge tech and know what they are doing

So if the IOTA dev team know exactly what they are doing and JL777 cant finish anything and abandons everyting then why the fuck are you crying he's not helping IOTA  Grin Grin

Also the big share of IOTA "given" as you state, were they given or paid for?

Again try posting from your real account instead of this sockpuppet account coward.

Hello again sir...do you work with IOTA team Jl777 yourself? goes both ways soooo just saying friend. Nobody is ignorant here...not even yourself... please don't act like you are Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: