Pages:
Author

Topic: WIRELESS COIN TIME TRAVEL IN OUR LIFE TIME - page 7. (Read 16853 times)

Activity: 124
Merit: 100
Community Manager - WLC
I have never seen a thread like this in my whole life!! Now a mad mat shouting at me! I bet in one hour will come a mad carpet shouting at me!LOL
By the way Intelligentx..I was not shouting at you, I was only....well...ok maybe I was but is all good I'm sure you have "broad" shoulders...
Community Manager - WLC
The truth is that time travel is all around us we just have to open our eyes and minds to the reality that we are in.  Maybe we can even manipulate the past for a brighter futuer! what a concept! transpotimers forevers!
Exactly JohnnyWireless... there is still so much that we as humans do not know, this project will speed up the research needed to go beyond and back
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
The truth is that time travel is all around us we just have to open our eyes and minds to the reality that we are in.  Maybe we can even manipulate the past for a brighter futuer! what a concept! transpotimers forevers!
Congrats future-intelligentx for seeing the light. Ur a brother and friend now. Quick Q&A. If u kill ur past self now for u were truely annoying Pinus Crab will u start to de materialize like in the movies?
Activity: 36
A few minutes ago there was a zombie here and now a gosht!! You must the gosht of the zombie! LOL
I only have one word to say... idiots!! LOL

Yes we are all the gosht's of idiots  Wink

Historic me so stupid.  Never did know when I should shut up  Roll Eyes

It seems the future me doesn't how to shut up either! LOL
Activity: 5
A few minutes ago there was a zombie here and now a gosht!! You must the gosht of the zombie! LOL

Yes we are all the gosht's of idiots  Wink

Historic me so stupid.  Never did know when I should shut up  Roll Eyes
this is so funny and now we also have directors!!LOL

Let's make a list of what we have now:

Ministers, presidents, deputies, kings, astronauts and directors!!!LOL

These people are coming from a madhouse!!!LOL

Directors are directing their influence toward herd and sheeple trying to enslave them and dominate their poor asses. Crypto is meant to evolve on solely democratic and libertarian grounds so u will not find a central authority here. U seem like u were freed from a nuthouse and accidentally signed up to the wrong forum where u got shocked by absence of disunity.

Activity: 398
Merit: 109

Directors are directing their influence toward herd and sheeple trying to enslave them and dominate their poor asses. Crypto is meant to evolve on solely democratic and libertarian grounds so u will not find a central authority here. U seem like u were freed from a nuthouse and accidentally signed up to the wrong forum where u got shocked by absence of disunity.
You got it right I am talking to the future me!!LOL
Amazing! So tell me something  i don't understand, you are me coming from the future 50 years, now I am 64 years old so in 50 years I will be 114 years old!! You don't look like 114 years old! LOL

Time is no longer linear and nano telomere modification has stopped the aging process.
Now I am talking to the future me!!!LOL

How do I know you are the future me? Ok I will ask you a question that only me know the answer. What was the name of my first girlfriend?

Girlfriend?

Now you are just kidding ourselves.  With a head like ours we couldnt even stomach giving ourselves a hand job.

p.s. I can no longer address stupider historic me directly for fear of altering the timeline & good to see you didn't deny the sodomy, admitting it is the first step.

You got it right I am talking to the future me!!LOL
Amazing! So tell me something  i don't understand, you are me coming from the future 50 years, now I am 64 years old so in 50 years I will be 114 years old!! You don't look like 114 years old! LOL

How do I know you are the future me? Ok I will ask you a question that only me know the answer. What was the name of my first girlfriend?

Girlfriend?

Now you are just kidding ourselves.  With a head like ours we couldnt even stomach giving ourselves a hand job.

p.s. I can no longer address stupider historic me directly for fear of altering the timeline & good to see you didn't deny the sodomy, admitting it is the first step.
@Intelligentx

I am us from the future.

I have traveled back to tell you to stop acting like a dick and acting all clever, I realize you don't know any better back then due to the inbreeding, genetic defects and retardation.

After 50 years of psychotherapy I have come to realize all our issues stem back to the summer we stayed with uncle bubba in the trailer park when he destroyed our sphincter.

Dont worry though, I have a seat on the time bus and will prevent uncle bubba causing a prolapse and keep us rectally intact.

@Intelligentx

I am us from the future.

I have traveled back to tell you to stop acting like a dick and acting all clever, I realize you don't know any better back then due to the inbreeding, genetic defects and retardation.

After 50 years of psychotherapy I have come to realize all our issues stem back to the summer we stayed with uncle bubba in the trailer park when he destroyed our sphincter.

Dont worry though, I have a seat on the time bus and will prevent uncle bubba causing a prolapse and keep us rectally intact.

I have never seen a thread like this in my whole life!! Now a mad mat shouting at me! I bet in one hour will come a mad carpet shouting at me!LOL
Community Manager - WLC
I come from the future and I am able to be here because this machine has been built.
Now goodbye I will travel further back to the 80´s when the music was better.

Now we have a zombie!! LOL

Guys this is too much!!! What will be next? LOL
Activity: 443
Merit: 250
I come from the future and I am able to be here because this machine has been built.
Now goodbye I will travel further back to the 80´s when the music was better.

Don't forget to add a resident troll to that list.

Good luck for the launch tomorrow guys.

Here is the astronaut that hates iota! And the fat king sloth that doesn't have a kingdom LOL
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

Don't forget to add a resident troll to that list.

Good luck for the launch tomorrow guys.
Pages:
Jump to: