Pages:
Author

Topic: WIRELESS COIN TIME TRAVEL IN OUR LIFE TIME - page 8. (Read 16826 times)

Activity: 124
Merit: 100
this is so funny and now we also have directors!!LOL

Let's make a list of what we have now:

Ministers, presidents, deputies, kings, astronauts and directors!!!LOL

These people are coming from a madhouse!!!LOL

Were pretty cool huh? U seem to like coming here alot it seems..m
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
 this is so funny and now we also have directors!!LOL

Let's make a list of what we have now:

Ministers, presidents, deputies, kings, astronauts and directors!!!LOL

These people are coming from a madhouse!!!LOL

legendary
Activity: 961
Merit: 1000
Community Manager - WLC

Awesome work on the new hires announcement Mr. Stillmad and Mr. Transpotime21bus. Very original and quite appealing to the eyes.
Well done Sirs!!
Community Manager - WLC
Any news when WLC will be on cryptopia? I would like to buy some more
Hello Ib4E I am hearing that Wireless coin and Cryptopia will happen very very soon. Please have a little more patience, stay tuned friend :-)
Activity: 8
thanks for the warm welcome i come from a proud wireless lineage and so wirelesscoin is a natural fit for me.  Grin
Activity: 110
Any news when WLC will be on cryptopia? I would like to buy some more
legendary
is this coin joke or is it real ? 80mill for dev ? and tha wallet name is Agama wallet, what is agama wallet mean ?

Please CrackDown read carefully

Community Manager - WLC

Welcome aboard johnnywireless :-)
Glad to have you on our team as the wireless coin project will be great and fun to be apart of
Your much needed skills will be a great addition!!
Community Manager - WLC
is this coin joke or is it real ? 80mill for dev ? and tha wallet name is Agama wallet, what is agama wallet mean ?
This coin I can assure you is quite real sir...the agama wallet was created by the superNet team for use with many altcoins along with many features that exist in the wallet now and and to be added in the future as they work in it

Follow along with this project and you will see how time travel impossibilities will be a thing of the past...good day to u sir and welcome Smiley
Community Manager - WLC
This is HUGE!
Indeed, these two additions will be absolutely great for wireless coin. Welcome to the the team!!! 💪😀
Activity: 140
Never too old to learn
legendary
The Agama wallet seems to be working good now Smiley Am able to send WLC coin without a hitch
Yes it seems Ib4E, the superNet team is hard at work to always improving the agama wallet.

I agree! I got the wallet myself and it seems to work well.  Just be sure to save your seed if you setup a new wallet.
Community Manager - WLC
The Agama wallet seems to be working good now Smiley Am able to send WLC coin without a hitch
Yes it seems Ib4E, the superNet team is hard at work to always improving the agama wallet.
Community Manager - WLC
My apologies to everyone for my absence...but I am back and will do my best to answer any questions and/or steer you in the right direction Smiley Feel free to message me.

Madmats Deputy of News and Forums

Good to have you back!
Thank you very much sir 😀
Community Manager - WLC
My apologies to everyone for my absence...but I am back and will do my best to answer any questions and/or steer you in the right direction Smiley Feel free to message me.

Madmats Deputy of News and Forums
These songs are amazing!  Wireless coin is going to be the best coin ever because it works towards the benefit of all man kind through opening minds to the possibility of time travel!

They are eh...i do really enjoy em also...hope there are more. An open mind is a space in time Wink
These songs are amazing!  Wireless coin is going to be the best coin ever because it works towards the benefit of all man kind through opening minds to the possibility of time travel!
Pages:
Jump to: