Pages:
Author

Topic: WIRELESS COIN TIME TRAVEL IN OUR LIFE TIME - page 6. (Read 16826 times)

legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043
Smooth launch, good to see it on Cryptopia Smiley
legendary
Activity: 961
Merit: 1000
Congratulation!!  Cool

Thanks brother....we are good to go. Today is a big day
legendary
Activity: 1540
Congratulation!!  Cool
legendary
Activity: 961
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
Is there a bounty campaign or airdrop? Or can you only get this coin at cryptopia?
Activity: 124
Community Manager - WLC
Wow, I can't wait to travel back in time. This is the best coin. I will go back in time and invest in wireless coin before it moons. Then go forward and sell a bunch. Then go back again. Repeat ad infinitum. BEST COIN  Shocked

Lol i guess that could be an option for ya Smiley if going back in time. Although once reality of time travel comes to light, then many more options will become available. It will be a new age with the beginnings of a new and better world...IMO
Activity: 110
Sweet just a few more hours til wlc goes live on Cryptopia
Activity: 527
Merit: 250
Wow, I can't wait to travel back in time. This is the best coin. I will go back in time and invest in wireless coin before it moons. Then go forward and sell a bunch. Then go back again. Repeat ad infinitum. BEST COIN  Shocked
Community Manager - WLC

So awesome guys...great work and awesome parody!!! Really enjoy the song and words..Thumbs up
Ohhh man you guys do rock with the great songs/vidoes and the the announcements!!! Always out doing yourselves every time. Wondering can it get any better than this...yes time travel!!! keep it up guys
thanks brother! appreciate the support, it is indeed a hard journey with all the haters, but our breakthroughs and research efforts will silence them all

What have u done thus far? Posted a fartpic with colorful letters and went offline, these are ur accomplishments. It seems u like finding lovers online while ur commitment remains at the poorest levels ever. I will look into this when I have time and will possibly take this coin over. Get back to ur lover and ask him to bring a sandwich to the bed where u sleep.
Hello synthgauge, The wirelesscoin project is still in the early stages as this coin is still new. The project is always being worked upon with some leads from very smart people and time travel will takes some time once we have more stages in place. WLC ANN explains what are plans are and as we progress, the community  will hear it and see. There is no need for negativity and or dropping any kind of derogatory comments to fellows here. Why not instead join in on your thoughts or ideas to help advance this project. Appreciation goes along way and is always welcome here friend
Good day Sir  
Activity: 1149
Merit: 502

So awesome guys...great work and awesome parody!!! Really enjoy the song and words..Thumbs up
Ohhh man you guys do rock with the great songs/vidoes and the the announcements!!! Always out doing yourselves every time. Wondering can it get any better than this...yes time travel!!! keep it up guys
thanks brother! appreciate the support, it is indeed a hard journey with all the haters, but our breakthroughs and research efforts will silence them all

What have u done thus far? Posted a fartpic with colorful letters and went offline, these are ur accomplishments. It seems u like finding lovers online while ur commitment remains at the poorest levels ever. I will look into this when I have time and will possibly take this coin over. Get back to ur lover and ask him to bring a sandwich to the bed where u sleep.
Community Manager - WLC

Anxiously waiting... Grin
Community Manager - WLC
How stupid can someone be!
Hello kashish948, not sure what you mean there?
legendary
Activity: 1596
How stupid can someone be!
legendary
Activity: 1246
Be sure to snap some pics of the moon as we blow by it on our way to Alpha Centauri
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Community Manager - WLC
Activity: 110

Community Manager - WLC
Most definitely another fun song from the transpotimers and wireless coin.  You really don't see anyone else putting this level of creativity into their tokens.  It's fun to be a transpotimer  Cool
I know eh such fun and very original...will be even more fun down the road when time travel becomes reality...many cures will come to light so much sooner so that all of mankind can be healthy and love and live!!!
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Most definitely another fun song from the transpotimers and wireless coin.  You really don't see anyone else putting this level of creativity into their tokens.  It's fun to be a transpotimer  Cool
Community Manager - WLC

So awesome guys...great work and awsome parody!!! Really enjoy the song and words..Thumbs up
Pages:
Jump to: