Pages:
Author

Topic: Wise thing to do with your savings. - page 19. (Read 8196 times)

legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1015
August 09, 2018, 08:46:13 AM
Wised move is splitting up your money into different things. Some for investing, some needs to put in bank, etc. With that, you won't end up regretting anything you haven't do. Actually, you don't need to choose only one because it's not required to put your savings in just one thing.
drm
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
August 09, 2018, 08:39:23 AM
I see that many of you actually liked the concept of 20 % method wherein you allot 20% of your earnings to be saved as emergency fund.
So I was thinking, if that 20% allotted will be invested in a time deposit kind of account, will it still be possible to earn as much or invest it in cryptocurrency? Or maybe just let the money sleep until such time you will need it?
What will be a wise kove to do with the noney you have saved up?

Wise thing to do with your saving?  well  for me if I have my savings all I want to do is 50% ill put in a bank and the half is I want to invest to crypto I'll buy for long term investment.

And the future will have to show that your decision was indeed a "wise" one. So we don't even know if you are doing "wise" things with your rmoney.
Activity: 128
Merit: 0
August 09, 2018, 08:29:22 AM
I see that many of you actually liked the concept of 20 % method wherein you allot 20% of your earnings to be saved as emergency fund.
So I was thinking, if that 20% allotted will be invested in a time deposit kind of account, will it still be possible to earn as much or invest it in cryptocurrency? Or maybe just let the money sleep until such time you will need it?

Wise thing to do with your saving?  well  for me if I have my savings all I want to do is 50% ill put in a bank and the half is I want to invest to crypto I'll buy for long term investment.
Activity: 210
Merit: 42
August 09, 2018, 07:32:16 AM
Try putting your money in a time deposit. I know that interest in that kind of account are higher than just an ordinary savings account. But i don't know exactly the rules of that kind of account, i think there will be like a rule that before you could take out the money, you need the exact date to withdraw or some kind of rules of how will it be withdrawn. Banks are in fixed, in bitcoin are infinite and unpredictable.
Activity: 54
August 09, 2018, 07:18:21 AM
Maybe I will invest a few percent of my savings for a good business. It can be profitable for me and my future. Undecided Undecided
Activity: 259
Merit: 76
August 09, 2018, 07:09:38 AM

Cryptocurrency is a kind of investment ,It has two possible happen in your money when you invest on it.It's either your money getting higher or your money getting disappear.You must take a risk on it.
But i think it is better to take a risk on this rather than let your money sleep on a bank.
Put your money in invesment, that is the wise thing to do right now, its better if you invest your money in bitcoin. Dont be nervous about the condition of pricing of btc in the market, i swear to you it will recover. Another idea is use your money to build business, thats great too, if youre excellent entrepreneur your business will succeed.
Activity: 56
August 09, 2018, 07:01:37 AM
Wise thing is to invest some of your saving may be 10 to 20 percent. Investing here in crypto world is one of the best way to get passive income or have a good profit.
Activity: 166
Merit: 10
August 08, 2018, 07:28:58 AM
In my opinion savings need to remain saved. If you want to invest somewhere or develop some business you need to use another money and not to touch your savings. Again savings need to be saved.
Activity: 155
August 08, 2018, 05:48:00 AM
Protect 70 percent by saving, invest 10 percent, use ten percent
Activity: 122
Merit: 12
August 08, 2018, 05:17:18 AM
Sure, you really need to make good savings by avoiding all your unnecessary expenses so that you can save some more money.
Activity: 636
Merit: 11
August 08, 2018, 03:42:46 AM
personally I will invest my money in several investment portfolios. forex trading, stocks market or crypto currency can be the best choice to develop money in the next few years. but for sure we must take care about the risks.
Activity: 27
August 08, 2018, 02:51:26 AM
Maybe I will store it in "Cold Wallet" my savings are not much. I will keep 60% in a wallet and 40% on credit card.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 511
August 08, 2018, 02:19:36 AM
I don't use all of my money for investment, even though I always leave some profit that I get for my savings, because I know that crypto has a high risk and I have to have savings for my future
Since we are approaching to an era where the ruler will be the one who has the technology. Of course investing in technology and to improve it is one great thing you can do with your savings.

China and America are really the front runner in the race and China owns about 9 companies among the top twenty IT giant companies in the world. It is both an investment that can maximize your income to great extent probably more than Bitcoin can do and also a step towards attaining a share in the global market.
Activity: 26
August 08, 2018, 01:14:25 AM

Cryptocurrency is a kind of investment ,It has two possible happen in your money when you invest on it.It's either your money getting higher or your money getting disappear.You must take a risk on it.
But i think it is better to take a risk on this rather than let your money sleep on a bank.
Activity: 135
August 08, 2018, 01:01:02 AM
Usually, investing is the best strategy so that our save money will gain more profit but it depends on our business skills or the idea on how to develop of our personal source of income as an asset.
I beleived "money makes money".
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
August 08, 2018, 12:49:40 AM
At the moment, I am putting all my savings into my own home. And of course, it's better to invest in crypto currencies. Here earnings are 200% faster than in other ways.

It has been proven that moving money from banks to cryptocurrencies makes us get a big profit, I always believe that crypto prices will continue to rise so that it is worthy of being used as a long-term investment.
it is not always give us profit if we dont understand how to invest in cryptocurrency.we need skill and knowledge if want to know best way to generate profit.although year by year price of cryptocurrency rise much.
Activity: 6
August 08, 2018, 12:24:01 AM
Deposits are a good step for a certain period of time, even though profit from return of investment is not as much as investment into crypto for long-term, but you can use the 20% fund that for emergency matters, because everyone has different needs, for example, I give a 30% part for my bank deposit and another 30% for crypto investment HODL. with my assuming that both can get profit for a certain period of time.
Activity: 57
August 08, 2018, 12:22:37 AM
It should be wise in saving money must need to have knowledge of investing business inorder to gain more while saving money. While saving the money it the best to start a business..
Activity: 1358
Merit: 253
August 08, 2018, 12:05:32 AM
At the moment, I am putting all my savings into my own home. And of course, it's better to invest in crypto currencies. Here earnings are 200% faster than in other ways.

It has been proven that moving money from banks to cryptocurrencies makes us get a big profit, I always believe that crypto prices will continue to rise so that it is worthy of being used as a long-term investment.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
August 07, 2018, 11:32:50 PM
I don't save right now because a lot of problems come to me so my savings are all gone because of that but when I savings my money my strategy is don't mind it if I have a profit or not because if you keep that on your mind that you want to higher your savings the higher of chances that you want to spend it.
Pages:
Jump to: