Pages:
Author

Topic: Wise thing to do with your savings. - page 15. (Read 8196 times)

Activity: 167
Merit: 0
August 13, 2018, 07:46:01 AM
I see that many of you actually liked the concept of 20 % method wherein you allot 20% of your earnings to be saved as emergency fund.
So I was thinking, if that 20% allotted will be invested in a time deposit kind of account, will it still be possible to earn as much or invest it in cryptocurrency? Or maybe just let the money sleep until such time you will need it?
What will be a wise kove to do with the noney you have saved up?
Well for me i will save it to the bank and i will make a business for my family and invest her in bitcoin. That my wise strategy for my saving .
Activity: 56
August 13, 2018, 06:44:30 AM
These are the things I will do to my savings:
1. Lending it for maintenance of my house.
2. Lending it for my hospital expenses if i get sick, and
3. Lending it for my future.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
August 13, 2018, 05:49:00 AM
I see that many of you actually liked the concept of 20 % method wherein you allot 20% of your earnings to be saved as emergency fund.
So I was thinking, if that 20% allotted will be invested in a time deposit kind of account, will it still be possible to earn as much or invest it in cryptocurrency? Or maybe just let the money sleep until such time you will need it?
First things first, try to invest in your emergency funds because that is the very important investment than the other things. Then, try to hold you money and use it only if you want to buy something that you can use in the future.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
August 13, 2018, 05:44:17 AM
Wise things to do in my savings, first is i will divide my savings accordingly one thing that i will consider is part or have a percentage for investment and one great investment to invest is crypto currency as it is starting to be accepted in countries and in markets.
Activity: 504
August 13, 2018, 05:28:45 AM
Invest your saving in improving your skills, your knowledge. It's the safest investment, and long-time profitably

Do you mean the education? It will be a good choice for younger people. Those guys that have graduated from high school, can invest in their business or real estate.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
August 12, 2018, 11:48:06 PM
I always said to my friends, always save your money and do find a fix income from investation. Investations is the major things that will help you in future cause there is a lot of possibilites in investation.
For me, The best thing to do with our savings is invest to bitcoin and serve this investment as a retirement investment. We can gain more profit in investing bitcoin in the long run. Therefore, this is the best thing to do for your savings.
Well i do agree, I do invest a lot in cryptocurrency on altcoins, i do love to invest in start up company and i choose company that working on blockchain technology, i believe this would be really big in 2 -3 years.
Activity: 490
Merit: 14
August 12, 2018, 11:29:08 PM
Semua kita butuh tabungan buat masa depan...alangkah baiknya kalau kita berpikir ke arah itu bercermin ke masa tua pemikiran yg sangat elok... berbagi sesama yang tepat cerminan orang yg bijaksana
Activity: 30
August 12, 2018, 09:56:04 PM
Develop a  a residual income like affiliate program. In an affiliate program, a person helps create sales of another person's product.
Activity: 432
August 12, 2018, 08:08:45 PM
Emergency is emergency and it means it should be available at any time. If you invest it in crypto and the value falls as at the time you need it, it will be a disaster. It may sound logically perfect from business perspective but planning is very key in life.
Activity: 201
August 12, 2018, 07:48:55 PM

Thats true and I think this is very effective especially when there would be a times that you will be having financial unstability savings will save you. This is one of my greatest regrets I dont saved some part of my money when I have some then this months occur where. In I dont have even a single cent thankfully I am with my parents someone is going to fed me for me to survive and I promised to give it back whenever I get money.
Activity: 187
Merit: 10
August 12, 2018, 06:08:27 PM

You could (and probably should) put it into some form of a safer investment. There are a lot of stock options out on the market that allow for pretty continual growth albeit very slow. This would be better than just leaving your money in a risky investment or just letting it sit under a mattress somewhere because at least you collect some interest. As you keep making money, you'll end up with more in that emergency fund until it becomes something that you can actually work with in a few years/decades.

Are there safe Investments? In 2008 a huge percentage of all my savings has been wiped out. Some of the most "reliable" European banks had lost my money after pretending to have invested it in the safest possible way.
Activity: 224
Merit: 5
August 12, 2018, 05:57:03 PM
Put your money in invesment, that is the wise thing to do right now, its better if you invest your money in bitcoin. Dont be nervous about the condition of pricing of btc in the market, i swear to you it will recover. Another idea is use your money to build business, thats great too, if youre excellent entrepreneur your business will succeed.
Activity: 206
August 12, 2018, 04:44:22 PM
Seems like the best thing and wisest would one that you can do with your savings would be to make them working and bringing you the prophet so you would be able to recover your saving amount and earn more.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1060
August 12, 2018, 10:24:18 AM
There really is no point in just saving money just to save money. Put some money for emergency fund and put money enough for you to survive 3 months of zero income then start risking your money. Of course it would be stupid to just risk the money without knowledge about business and economy. The better you know, the more chance for you actually doing good in the business world.

If you do have a lot of money, perhaps you can give your job less time or just have a part time job then start focusing on learning business. Why? Because business people are the only people that don't have to work for someone but themselves. They don't need jobs, they offer people jobs, and it's the only way for you to become rich even when you don't do much.
Activity: 6
August 12, 2018, 08:26:15 AM
For me, The best thing to do with our savings is invest to bitcoin and serve this investment as a retirement investment. We can gain more profit in investing bitcoin in the long run. Therefore, this is the best thing to do for your savings.
Activity: 69
Merit: 1
August 12, 2018, 08:16:55 AM

I think it's good to use 10% of your savings money or more for investment, don't use all your money. But make sure learn market condition before do investment.
Activity: 448
August 12, 2018, 08:14:21 AM
In my opinion you should leave your savings at it is for emergency funds and if you have some money left after saving then you can use it for investment purposes. I always do that every month so if my investment fail then I still have my savings. People shouldn't use their saving for investment especially if they think there's no emergency, It's fine to leave your money as it is because when there's emergency you can use it asap.
Activity: 20
August 12, 2018, 08:04:25 AM
The best and wise thing to do is save your bitcoins and altcoins until you get a huge profits and benefits on it. If you already need it very much then go sell for it but if you don't need it then hold and wait until the right time comes so you will gain a lot of money for it. If you do this then you are right because this is the only way to do with your savings.
I hope that you're right. How can you be so sure about it though? I don't think it's wise to go around giving people this advice. What if you're wrong? I hope Bitcoin with keep growing. I think it will. I think a lot of altcoins will keep growing too. There's no guarantee of this though. I'm sure that many altcoins will fail. How can you account for that? What if this guy has his money in altcoins that will fail? It wouldn't be to smart to HODL then would it?
Activity: 179
Merit: 1
August 11, 2018, 03:04:21 PM
You are earning a lot of money in cryptocurrency. If we allocate 20%, then we can save 20% and we can help in funding.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
August 11, 2018, 01:21:21 PM
The best and wise thing to do is save your bitcoins and altcoins until you get a huge profits and benefits on it. If you already need it very much then go sell for it but if you don't need it then hold and wait until the right time comes so you will gain a lot of money for it. If you do this then you are right because this is the only way to do with your savings.
Pages:
Jump to: