Pages:
Author

Topic: Wise thing to do with your savings. - page 20. (Read 8196 times)

Activity: 569
Merit: 10
August 07, 2018, 11:29:30 PM
Saving money is a very important thing and determines the future, we must care about the problem so that we can manage our finances well, and in my opinion placing money on various investments is certainly a good thing.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
August 07, 2018, 10:03:41 PM
At the moment, I am putting all my savings into my own home. And of course, it's better to invest in crypto currencies. Here earnings are 200% faster than in other ways.
That is true but only in case if we pick a good coin to invest, we could split our savings and some of them we could put in our house and a little percent in crypto cause in future we could gain more money to put for example like you in home.
Is it safe to save all your money at home? Are you not afraid of robbery? I think it would be wise if you save your money in the bank
dude because it will be much safer and it will be much better if you also save your money in gold, real estate, or crypto
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
August 07, 2018, 09:46:37 PM
The wise thing to do with your saving is to get a half of it and try to invest it in bitcoin or other cryptos that you are preferring and ensure the othet half ad back up ,amytime what ever happen to your investment  whether it is successful or  failed ,at least you have still left of your saving and you can start again or add your successful investment from the the remaining half of your savings.
Activity: 350
Merit: 14
August 07, 2018, 09:24:37 PM
At the moment, I am putting all my savings into my own home. And of course, it's better to invest in crypto currencies. Here earnings are 200% faster than in other ways.
Well if you have savings and wants it to grow, invest in bitcoins. Go buy bitcoins today because this is the right time to buy btc because the price is dropping. Another is put your savings in business. Build business to have profit. Also your giving a opportunity to others because you giving them a job.
Activity: 12
August 07, 2018, 09:18:21 PM
the best thing to do with your savings is to use 50% to buy treasure bill and 50% to invest into your business....
Activity: 392
August 07, 2018, 07:57:51 PM
Put it on business, or invest on stock exchange,  or even try to invest on crypto these are some ways i can suggest to grow your savings..  Avoid hyip investments they are fraud oftetimes or pay you at first, its a big risk for me unlike here on crypto you can control your money.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
August 07, 2018, 07:50:10 PM
Cryptocurrency provides new opportunities on how to multiply your investments though you also have to be aware thatits market could also be unstable at times. It is best to put some to the bank and others should be used to invest on crypto.
I think it is very wise if we will invest our money on the best crypto and that is bitcoin because the price of bitcoin now is only $6736 and for sure the money we will invest on bitcoin can grow very well on the right time.
yes, by looking at the current price, it is indeed a cheap price from bitcoin and it becomes an opportunity for us to get a maximum profit again, of course if we can take advantage of that moment
Activity: 462
August 07, 2018, 06:24:16 PM
Cryptocurrency provides new opportunities on how to multiply your investments though you also have to be aware thatits market could also be unstable at times. It is best to put some to the bank and others should be used to invest on crypto.
I think it is very wise if we will invest our money on the best crypto and that is bitcoin because the price of bitcoin now is only $6736 and for sure the money we will invest on bitcoin can grow very well on the right time.
Activity: 238
August 07, 2018, 05:43:39 PM
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
August 07, 2018, 04:45:44 PM
In my opinion, you shouldn't convert the 20% emergency fund to your investment. It should go separately. Because emergency fund is still important because it's for an unexpected event. 10% of your earnings for investment fund will do. Do not let all your money just sleep in the bank. Always look for an investment so that your money still grow over time.
Activity: 98
August 07, 2018, 04:29:50 PM
Whenever you get some money from savings you do personally, try to reinvest some percentage of it into physical assets for instance, building houses for rent. You can also reinvest into crypto and it will also generate additional fund for you. I see it wise to buy musical instrument because i really like music and it keeps me happy all day.
Activity: 735
Merit: 500
August 07, 2018, 03:37:54 PM
That is true but only in case if we pick a good coin to invest, we could split our savings and some of them we could put in our house and a little percent in crypto cause in future we could gain more money to put for example like you in home.
Activity: 2
August 07, 2018, 03:17:15 PM
It is very possible for a person to invest in something one time and continue to earn from it. Think about television. Actors spend an initial amount of time preparing for and recording a show, but continue to get paid for it every time it is on television. That is just one example. There are many more out there.
Activity: 182
Merit: 16
August 07, 2018, 02:31:27 PM
Activity: 176
August 07, 2018, 01:52:50 PM
I see that many of you actually liked the concept of 20 % method wherein you allot 20% of your earnings to be saved as emergency fund.
So I was thinking, if that 20% allotted will be invested in a time deposit kind of account, will it still be possible to earn as much or invest it in cryptocurrency? Or maybe just let the money sleep until such time you will need it?
What will be a wise kove to do with the noney you have saved up?
One of the best things that you can do with your savings is of course to make them work on yourself that they will bring you a profit that you deserve and it will be a passive income as well, just do it.
Activity: 93
August 07, 2018, 12:56:32 PM
I have been investing in crypto with my most money and I most say I have no regret of investing in cryptocurrency ,it was the wise decision I have ever make.And i belive i will get my reward very soon. Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 73
Merit: 1
August 07, 2018, 11:36:51 AM
I see that many of you actually liked the concept of 20 % method wherein you allot 20% of your earnings to be saved as emergency fund.
So I was thinking, if that 20% allotted will be invested in a time deposit kind of account, will it still be possible to earn as much or invest it in cryptocurrency? Or maybe just let the money sleep until such time you will need it?
I don't think that 20% is the important part. An emergency fund should be money that you can use in case of an emergency. The best example of such an emergency would be if you lost your income. Usually people say that enough money to life for 2 months is a good emergency fund. If you can increase that, that would be great. Perhaps you could get up to 6 months of emergency money, or even a year. The idea is that in that period of time, you should definitely be able to find other income. I think that a year may even be too much because you may get a bit lazy knowing that you have enough money to live for a year. Any money over 6 months, I think it would be better to invest somewhere. I don't quite have enough to start investing, but I'm planning on it soon.
Activity: 182
August 07, 2018, 11:21:59 AM

Well for me I think your required that you have to save for your future, Its not always that you have to risk your resources just to keep your investment evolving. with the total 100% earning it'll be 20% for your future or even just fall back. imaging you already have 80% to keeping working on. 20% is not that much.
Activity: 462
August 07, 2018, 11:16:32 AM
The wise thing to do with savings is investing or developing a business. saving money is very good to use for investments that the value always goes up, for example: buying land or you can also raise livestock such as goats and cows, so that your money will increase.

I have always did the same thing and my father before me did this as well. If we have some leftover money to put aside you start by just putting it in a jar if the amount is too small.
Than when it comes to a point you go and buy stocks of your own bank just to save it there easier. After that you share it amongst bonds, stocks, gold and foreign currency if you are living in a third world country like me. Having bonds, stocks , gold and dollars/euroes has been a life long investment for both me and my dad, now of course I left some of my earnings in btc.
Activity: 756
Merit: 505
August 07, 2018, 07:58:17 AM
I am investing gold as an emergency fund. and some cash. I keep it in a remote environment from the internet system. because I still do not trust governments and security measures. It is always good to be under elimination. Of course not for the high money.
Pages:
Jump to: