Pages:
Author

Topic: Wise thing to do with your savings. - page 22. (Read 8196 times)

Activity: 106
Merit: 10
August 04, 2018, 06:04:26 PM
I see that many of you actually liked the concept of 20 % method wherein you allot 20% of your earnings to be saved as emergency fund.
So I was thinking, if that 20% allotted will be invested in a time deposit kind of account, will it still be possible to earn as much or invest it in cryptocurrency? Or maybe just let the money sleep until such time you will need it?
What will be a wise kove to do with the noney you have saved up?
In my opinion one of the wisest thing that you can do with your saving is force them to work on yourself not just laying in your account, but to do some things in order to bring you income.
Activity: 673
August 04, 2018, 05:16:07 PM
All we wants and need someday will rely on it. Spending on the right time and have a valued for you is the best thing/move to do with it. So don't waste our savings.

well maybe I will use well the savings that I have received for a better and more useful future.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
August 04, 2018, 04:28:49 PM
It's better if you have a fairly large savings, you just invest your savings directly because the investment can add to the coffers of savings you have rather than just keep it in the bank or in other storage
Activity: 308
Swipe!
August 04, 2018, 04:16:04 PM
I don't believe that there is a certain unique strategy that will protect you from the losses in current crypto market. It is too volatile now.
Activity: 252
Merit: 14
August 04, 2018, 01:25:38 PM
I see that many of you actually liked the concept of 20 % method wherein you allot 20% of your earnings to be saved as emergency fund.
So I was thinking, if that 20% allotted will be invested in a time deposit kind of account, will it still be possible to earn as much or invest it in cryptocurrency? Or maybe just let the money sleep until such time you will need it?

maybe if I thought I'd still invest 20% savings in Cryptocurency, plus the possibility of getting huge profits in Cryptocurency,Moreover investing in Cryptocurency is very safe in my opinion.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
August 04, 2018, 01:24:09 PM
everyone has their own way to manage their finances, and you cannot apply what you do to others.
because obviously the life needs of each person are different.

Yeah. Just look at what other people are doing and then decide if it's something that seems reasonable to you or not. But no one will have an answer for you. You've gotta figure it out for yourself.

Money should be put away somewhere, of course. Where you decide to put it is up to you. You can put it into bitcoin and save it for later (it's really not that high of risk, don't listen to the naysayers) or buy a security like bonds or fixed deposits. Keep a small portion aside for high risk assets if you like (stocks, CFD's, margin trading, etc.) but DO NOT put all your money in one large position that you "are sure" will "go up to 500,000" or something like that.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Blockchain with VTOS energy
August 04, 2018, 01:18:39 PM
You need to save money and invest money that you are ready to lose, because investing in something like cryptocurrency is a big risk. My advice to you is not to invest more than 20% of your capital

In my own opinion, investing on cryptocurrency is very profitable and that it is the best asset you can have now a days because the volatility can be used in order to earn more profit.
Activity: 84
August 04, 2018, 01:11:54 PM
everyone has their own way to manage their finances, and you cannot apply what you do to others.
because obviously the life needs of each person are different.
Activity: 292
Merit: 11
August 04, 2018, 01:10:42 PM
My opinion is: 20% is a reserve Fund, if you originally planned as a means of saving, then you should not spend it! In difficult time he will help you!
Activity: 85
August 04, 2018, 01:04:30 PM
If you have condemned a particular amount to be saved, I suggest you permanently leave it in your saving. Learn to separate your investment fund from the savings fund. You can use the investment fund on crypto or any other business.
Activity: 134
August 04, 2018, 12:58:16 PM
For me, it's bad to put money in my wallet or storage, I prefer to invest. I think now that it is better to invest in the crypto currency, and not invest in the deposit. I do not like banks, but I have no choice, because I can not get any financial money without his participation, but I believe that this will soon end and the bank will no longer need us.
Activity: 252
August 04, 2018, 12:14:43 PM
You need to save money and invest money that you are ready to lose, because investing in something like cryptocurrency is a big risk. My advice to you is not to invest more than 20% of your capital
Activity: 770
Merit: 258
The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation
August 04, 2018, 07:58:52 AM
My investment portofolio which i get from hard work is 15% of my hard earned money for crypto investment and the rest is still in my fiat. And from 15% of my crypto investment i devide it again 50% for bitcoin and 50% for very good altcoin like eth, litecoin and dash. Those 15% is for very long term. I buy crypto gradually every month from 2014 and its worked for me. Untill now i still buying it.
Activity: 156
August 04, 2018, 05:24:48 AM
One should think twice prior to spend or invest to his hard yearned money because the money once it is going or spending from the hand it will be very difficult to come back to the original position.A wide and experienced invester will  try to study first and understand what he is going to do  Bitcoin is an electronic asset and which is a new form of economy which is found deem suitable to the modern world.. Its characteristics are very attractive to the entire business community world wide.so bitcoin is a good investment tool.
Activity: 98
August 04, 2018, 04:52:08 AM
If you are not afraid of risk then please invest in ICO, perhaps they will make you profit many times the amount you have initially, so take the risk and the wealth will come to you.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
August 04, 2018, 04:00:05 AM
I don't use all of my money for investment, even though I always leave some profit that I get for my savings, because I know that crypto has a high risk and I have to have savings for my future
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
August 04, 2018, 03:35:40 AM
The best thing we can do to make money continue to grow is by investing, if we invest then we can be sure money will continue to grow, and crypto is the best solution to make money continue to grow.
Activity: 317
Merit: 1
August 04, 2018, 02:57:56 AM
You don't know what will happen. Investing in bitcoin is a long term You have to wait for costs to increase. Best to save your money where you can use it physically You don't know when it can happen. The best thing you can do is invest your money. Expect funds for emergencies
Activity: 518
August 03, 2018, 12:39:13 PM
Wise thing to do with your saving is to invest it. Just like on what my prof. said if gain profit with your investment do not get it instead make it additional investment. And if your additional investment gain a profit, don't get it again but invest it again. Don't make your money rest.

Invest your money in crypto is good but my advice is try to save some for your money for rmergency, because the price of coin is not always increase we all know that anytime we can lose our money when we seel our coin at low price ,so to avoid this happen continue invest your money but don't forget to save for your emergency needs.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
August 03, 2018, 12:20:15 PM
It is always good to save up some money for rainy days. Taking some of your profits out of crypto is a good move and put it in a different investment all together. If cryptocurrency is not doing well then the other investment will be a saver for you. Though cryptocurrency gives the most profit within a short period but still it is too volatile for one to put his / her eggs in a single basket. Through out this yea the face of the market have been on the downside so one needs to be prepared for times like this.
Pages:
Jump to: