Pages:
Author

Topic: Wise thing to do with your savings. - page 16. (Read 8196 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
August 11, 2018, 01:17:43 PM
I see that many of you actually liked the concept of 20 % method wherein you allot 20% of your earnings to be saved as emergency fund.
So I was thinking, if that 20% allotted will be invested in a time deposit kind of account, will it still be possible to earn as much or invest it in cryptocurrency? Or maybe just let the money sleep until such time you will need it?
What will be a wise kove to do with the noney you have saved up?

It is depend on your knowledge and hands of holdings because if you need money then the price was too cheap, it is too dangerous than your money that are sleep.  I think it is good to circulate your money through bitcoin if you have friend that you can borrow some money when you need some help at the time of emergency.  It is good that your money can get some profit because time is gold.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
August 11, 2018, 01:13:58 PM
I see that many of you actually liked the concept of 20 % method wherein you allot 20% of your earnings to be saved as emergency fund.
So I was thinking, if that 20% allotted will be invested in a time deposit kind of account, will it still be possible to earn as much or invest it in cryptocurrency? Or maybe just let the money sleep until such time you will need it?
managing finances is more difficult than getting money, everyone can make money but only a few are successful in managing their finances.

and I think it's true, in managing the financed finances you must be able to hold back.
Activity: 786
Merit: 10
August 11, 2018, 01:01:02 PM

i think savings has a lot of layer , like save some for emergency fund, save some for  investment
emrgency funds should not be invested  it should be available anytime thats why its called an emergency fund because it would be use in unexpected situation or event that needed financial support.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 333
August 11, 2018, 11:57:30 AM
setting aside 20% of income for emergency funds, I better save in savings or time deposits, because for me the investment funds and emergency funds are different, emergency funds are better kept so that if needed at any time can be used, too risky if the emergency funds are used to innovate in crypto
dont ever use emergency fund to invest in cryptocurrency.although its very liquid, but we should understand market in unstable and  high volatility.if someday we need our money , but it still floating in market what should we do.
Activity: 315
Merit: 15
August 11, 2018, 11:28:05 AM
Your strategy is quite good already wherein you will allot 20% for investment and another 20% for savings account. You should not go all in when it comes to your savings knowing that its purpose is to save you from any possible financial struggle. Letting few of your savings go and hoping it would grow is a great thing for you to gain more profit while you still have a saving.
Activity: 378
August 11, 2018, 11:18:48 AM
setting aside 20% of income for emergency funds, I better save in savings or time deposits, because for me the investment funds and emergency funds are different, emergency funds are better kept so that if needed at any time can be used, too risky if the emergency funds are used to innovate in crypto
Activity: 20
August 11, 2018, 11:17:27 AM
The wise thing to do with your savings? Well if you want to regrow your savings then invest it to something that is not volatile like stocks. However it would take you so much time before it increases unlike in cryptocurrency the price grows so much but the decrease of its price is also faster.

So it's all up to you what are the wise thing to do with your profit.

1. Withdraw it and use it.
2. Save it.
3. Invest to stocks.
4. Invest to cryptocurrency.
5. Just let them be in your wallet for future use/ Emergency money.

We do have different decisions from this, well i'm just giving you an idea on what are the wise thing to do with your savings. If you're contended with your savings then just let it be in your wallet because if you do something to it like investing to stocks or cryptocurrency there's a high chance that it will reduce or lose your savings, so you better be responsible with your actions.
I like this simplification. I think there are loads of other options though. You could invest in a new business. There are many business that can be very profitable. I don't this is the best time to get into it, but mining could be a good option too. I think real estate can be one of the best investments if you go about it properly. If you get into rental properties, you can pay off a mortgage, so you will have a property in the end, plus you'll get a little bit each month for yourself.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
August 11, 2018, 10:51:50 AM
Just keep continue saving, haha, I invested a part of my saving here, and it's gone. Sad story!

I understand your irony, bro. However, the question was asked, and I want to answer it. If you have much money, invest it in real estate. You can also start your own business.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
August 11, 2018, 06:57:44 AM
If you managed to save your money, you need to spend this money wisely so that you can not ultimately spend that money in vain.
Activity: 8
August 11, 2018, 04:12:11 AM
Invest your saving in improving your skills, your knowledge. It's the safest investment, and long-time profitably
Activity: 3
August 11, 2018, 04:03:41 AM
The route to getting the experience you need to achieve a goal depends on money and interests. If you like the task, maybe you should learn it for you own pleasure.
Activity: 6
August 11, 2018, 03:33:12 AM
The route to getting the experience you need to achieve a goal depends on money and interests. If you like the task, maybe you should learn it for you own pleasure.
Activity: 115
August 11, 2018, 02:33:54 AM
I think the wisest way to do with my savings is to invest on bitcoin. In this way I could save my money while gaining from it.

The wise move to do with the savings is to use it wisely, used it useful ways, reserve it in case of emergency, and make a savings for your children for their education, and invest it in bitcoin or make a business that you are knowledgeable.
Activity: 5
August 11, 2018, 12:22:17 AM
The actual application of the knowledge needed to get the pieces of the puzzle put together. Because of this, if you do not have experience in the area you need, you can learn it from someone who has been there or hire someone who already knows how to do it.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 528
August 11, 2018, 12:05:55 AM
I would suggest you to leave something in your savings account because in every case you need to save some money from everything else, and else I would say that you can use some part of your saving money to make them work and bring you the income.

Saving your money is not bad but investing them in great things is better. Rich people usually said things like don't always save money because saving a dime will always be a dime, make sense.

Investing is a great thing to do with the savings we got. I know that there are the risks the reason why we still need to be careful. But instead of just letting our money staying on our account, we must think of way to increase it day by day.
Activity: 5
August 10, 2018, 11:55:43 PM
If you hate planning and investing, you should hire another professional. The bottom line is to get the task done on time with your plan to get rich quickly.
Activity: 340
August 10, 2018, 01:36:34 PM
Invest, invest, invest. That is the one way to make your savings save another. For example yoyr save half of your money, instead of putting it in your wallet, invest it so you might have interest on it that may double or triple your investments. But the problem is that you cannot easily get it when you need it. Unlike if your saving is in your hand.
Activity: 2
August 10, 2018, 01:35:13 PM
You can start an investment club. Investment clubs facilitate the exchange of ideas and collective decisions that are likely to produce sustainable returns.
Activity: 30
August 10, 2018, 01:22:19 PM
The wise thing to do with your saving is to invest it to something that could make it double or triple. It could be a risk but it's worth it. Investing in bitcoin to be specific is one of the example about using wise your savings. The population of users of bitcoin is still growing that concludes that,s it is really relevant for the investors who are investing in it.
Activity: 274
August 10, 2018, 01:03:07 PM
I would suggest you to leave something in your savings account because in every case you need to save some money from everything else, and else I would say that you can use some part of your saving money to make them work and bring you the income.
Pages:
Jump to: