Pages:
Author

Topic: Wise thing to do with your savings. - page 24. (Read 8196 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 261
July 27, 2018, 11:13:56 PM
Just deducting the 20% and putting it there isn’t going to make any difference in the near future, the best thing to do is invest the monthly allocation of 20% into something that going to make you money.
It is really wise if we will put our savings into cryptocurrency becuse right now there are so many crypto that can make us very profitable and i am sure that when we will put our savings on ethereum or bitcoin, we can able to became profitable.

For me the wise thing to do is invest half and keep half for emergency purposes, we dont need to invest all our savings because there will always be a time that we would experience loss in investments.

in cryptocurrency world loss of investment is very usually especially when the market turns to red you need to wait until the time that the price recover since it was an investment you need to sit your capital for a couple of years of course. Cryptocurrency is a good type of investment still.
Activity: 144
Merit: 0
July 27, 2018, 11:04:07 PM
Just deducting the 20% and putting it there isn’t going to make any difference in the near future, the best thing to do is invest the monthly allocation of 20% into something that going to make you money.
It is really wise if we will put our savings into cryptocurrency becuse right now there are so many crypto that can make us very profitable and i am sure that when we will put our savings on ethereum or bitcoin, we can able to became profitable.

For me the wise thing to do is invest half and keep half for emergency purposes, we dont need to invest all our savings because there will always be a time that we would experience loss in investments.
Activity: 238
July 27, 2018, 10:54:02 PM
I do not think Emergency Funds should be kept in a time deposit account. A time deposit account has a special time before you can withdraw it and you never know when you need it. and Emergency Funds also should not be a percentage. The point of an emergency fund so in an emergency (such as losing your job, natural disaster, etc.), you have the reserves to survive until you can bounce back. This should be a fixed amount that you think will give you enough to live without a source of income for the next few months
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
July 27, 2018, 07:24:17 PM
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
July 27, 2018, 05:12:40 PM
I see that many of you actually liked the concept of 20 % method wherein you allot 20% of your earnings to be saved as emergency fund.
So I was thinking, if that 20% allotted will be invested in a time deposit kind of account, will it still be possible to earn as much or invest it in cryptocurrency? Or maybe just let the money sleep until such time you will need it?
What will be a wise kove to do with the noney you have saved up?

Well, whatever strategy one does, as long as it is working, and whatever percentage one is alloting to their expenses and savings, what's important, I think, is the aspect of discipline that one should have in order to actually make it work, not just for a short time, but for a long time. That's what most people lack that's why they can't put up a decent amount of savings, for me, I can be a quick saver, most especially when I have something that I am saving for, I am not the type that can save aimlessly, so from time to time, I set my eyes on something that I want to get, whether it's cheap or expensive, at least I have a goal in mind.
Activity: 116
July 27, 2018, 08:41:19 AM
The best thing to do with savings is to invest it like in cryptocurrency such as Bitcoin. Although investing evokes risk, there is opportunity that your savings might grow overtime rather than putting it with other sidelines.
Activity: 4
July 27, 2018, 06:48:58 AM
There's only one thing that you can do wisely on your savings. It's either you will invest it for business or invest it in cryptocurrencies or even stocks. But before you make investment, I prefer to you to gather information first.
Activity: 590
Merit: 116
July 27, 2018, 04:05:45 AM
I still believe in bitcoin and I love ethereum. then crypto be my choice to invest, rather than silence my money in the bank. I've started this for a long time and always enjoy every moment of the price movement going on in the crypto world. when I make a profit, divide it into 3 parts. save in the bank as a reserve fund when something unexpected happens, invested back into a different crypto and the last part I use for daily shopping needs.
Activity: 700
Merit: 14
July 27, 2018, 03:59:58 AM
For me, the best thing I do if I have a savings of $10,000 is to join an altcoin privatesale which gives more bonuses, I will HODL until I am satisfied with the profit it makes then I will convert it back to fiat or a major coin so I can re-invest it again for other altcoin private sale. But it is going to be very risky so I have to be very careful in choosing. That is if I have $10,000. Ahahaha! I dont even have a thousand dollars.
Activity: 23
July 27, 2018, 03:52:05 AM
I think the best wise thing to with your savings is just to invest but be wise and careful because scammers are all around now just be careful and put in bank for the future of your children and your family and dont spend your savings in bad or risky ways
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
July 26, 2018, 07:32:01 PM
I prefer investing in real estate. If you get a great location, you're absolutely sure that the prices jack up.
Activity: 163
Merit: 1
July 26, 2018, 06:48:11 PM
I see that many of you actually liked the concept of 20 % method wherein you allot 20% of your earnings to be saved as emergency fund.
So I was thinking, if that 20% allotted will be invested in a time deposit kind of account, will it still be possible to earn as much or invest it in cryptocurrency? Or maybe just let the money sleep until such time you will need it?

the best thing to do with the saved money is to put in the bank but as much as possible you have the investment in order to grow your money just like in cryptocurrency and instead of put all your savings in the bank for you to be safe as well.
Activity: 13
July 26, 2018, 06:47:51 PM
Invest in crypto especially in altcoins that are already in the aftermarkets or in the exchange. You could also check the coin if it is in the first 100 rank of coinmarketcap.com so as to get a good and establish crypto. I had a lot of coins there that i am eyeing to invest if only i had a lot of money or savings probably it is invested now crypto while market price is still low! Smiley
Activity: 70
July 26, 2018, 06:40:48 PM

I think it is wise to invest your savings to gain more additional profit but it is also necessary that you have savings just sleep on your wallet to use in case of emergency. It is not bad if you save 10% for emergency purposes and invest all the rest.
Activity: 81
July 26, 2018, 06:33:45 PM
The best thing to do is to put your earnings in a secure investment. Through investment, your money will be profitable and can grow with interest. It would be a little risky, but you just have to find a good investment and I think it would be worth a try.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
July 26, 2018, 02:03:26 PM
The very wise thing to do on your savings is to invest part of it in order to earn. Choose an investment you think that is very successful. You need to have some of your savings remain so if you need urgent cash, you can get it at once.
Activity: 50
July 26, 2018, 12:14:35 PM
You could and most likely should place it into some type of a more secure venture. There are a great deal of investment opportunities out available that take into consideration truly nonstop development yet moderate. This would be superior to simply leaving your cash in an unsafe venture or simply giving it a chance to sit under a sleeping pad some place on the grounds that at any rate you gather some premium. As you continue profiting, you'll wind up with additional in that just-in-case account until the point that it moves toward becoming something that you can really work with in a couple of years/decades.
Activity: 714
Merit: 102
July 26, 2018, 12:11:09 PM
I think it would be better if you invested in crypto currency, then your 20% would likely be 5 times. if you are good at speculating about the market price then you will get a profit quickly
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
July 26, 2018, 12:09:45 PM
You can do a lot of things with your savings but you should always be smart and wise in every decision you make with it. If you want your savings to stay as to what it is right now, then just store it safe and sound somewhere. If you want it to grow, take some little percentage and the rest will help you as it serves as your back up if ever you fail. Just be wise always with your savings so that it won't run out all of a sudden.
Activity: 12
July 26, 2018, 12:00:17 PM
to put your entire saving into cryptocurrency might be very very risky, as we all have already seen in the past.... I would rather buy properties, invest in real estates... of course this I the opposite, talking about the two 'currency sides' , I'm definitely not an bitcoin hater, really not, but personally I would be to scared after all
Pages:
Jump to: